Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 pm
"Maybe but I won't care on what he thinks about this," said Lyra. "And you don't have to worry about me likeing a royal blood cause my wasn't, well isn't royal blood. But I know I am so in way I'm like my father when it comes to loving, I mean liking someone whose not of royal blood."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 pm
Arcangel gulped as he thought about what might happen when Draco finds out and said,'I hope you're right."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 pm
"You worry too much," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:03 pm
Arcangel chuckled and said,"yeah i guess i do."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:07 pm
Lyra than giggled, turned into her drago-wolf form, which is her new shape shift animal form and she went from angel wings to dragon wings. She than flew under him and had him on her back riding.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Arcangel hopped off her back and said,"thanks but I prefere to fly  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:12 pm
"Suit yourself," she said. She than flew off and said, "Last one there gets a kiss or soemthing."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:10 pm
Raven sighed before nodding her head. "Yeah, I suppose. I suppose tofu is okay sometimes." Raven said with a shrug. While she still ate meat, but she did eat some tofu now.

Draco smiled and kissed Gemini on the cheek. "Well everday is good when I get to see your face."

Azar walked outside. He wished he could find someone to talk with.

~~Forest~~

Black Feather nodded her head. "Well we can use their kids against them. Parents will do anything for their kids. It's best if we capture a younger kid as they are more helpless."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:42 am
Arcangel smiled and said,"You're on." he then sped off ahead of her and headed for the tower.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:08 pm
Destiney smiled up at Scourch. "I thought you were tired." She smiled and walked on a small path.

Emerald got up and walked into the forest looking down at the ground.

~~~~~~~

Riley looked at Black Feather. "Which one's are the youngest?"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm
"Hm, Flora. Fortunna and Leo's kid. Akash, Athena and Aquarius's kidadn even Emerald. And all three of them are useless," said Turgon.

Then Oracle opened her eyes and broke free from the cacoon. She fell into the water below her. She than stood up and wore no cloths at first, until the wind swirled around her and gave her new clothing. She walked towards them, overheard what they were talking about and said, "How about Gemini's child. After all the child must be very powerful and presouse. Destroy the child while its still young and it won't grow old enough to be stronger than it really is. After all the child must be Draco's kid as well. Oh, and hello everyone."

"Hm greetings and your right. Gemini and Draco's daughter Lyra is young still and I bet powerful but still weak for now. We must eathier make the child evil or destroy her," said Turgon with a wicked smile.

"Heh, they had daughter how delightful," said Oracle as she made a smirk.

"But even Nightstar can be powerful, Nightwing's and Starfire's child," sadi Turgon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:05 pm
Riley looked at Oracle and smiled. "Hello...why dont we kill all of the children. It would be easy to kill them when there alone or sleeping." She smirked.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:13 pm
Nightstar walked around and spotted Azar. She had always had a crush on Azar but to shy to tell him. She than walked upp to him and said with a smile, "Hello friend Azar." She smiled with with her bright green eye's and her black hair flowing down to her waist.

Gemini than looked up at Draco and kissed him on the lips. She loevd how his kiss always felt.

When Lyra was beaten by Arcangle she than new she would have to get a kiss from him since she lost to him.

When Fortunna and Flora arrived at the catsle Fortunna said, "Hello everyone."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:26 pm
Lyra is going to have a darkside. Here's Lyra's dark side:

Lyra Child Darkside:
User Image
Lyra Teenager Darkside:
User Image
Lyra's Adult Darkside:
User Image
Her darkside's name is Piosen Orchid.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:08 am
Scourch yawned and said,"Yeah but if i go back to sleep I'll just be tired again when I wake up."

Arcangel smiled and said,"I win." He then kissed Lyra and smiled.

Once Leo finished the dishes, he looked over at Akash and said,"Hey Akash it's time to head over to the castle."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games