Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:42 pm
"Emerald you ok?" asked Starflower.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 pm
"Yea..." The shadow appeared over her and screamed in her ear. She fell to the floor holding her hands over her ears. The figure nelt down next to her and scratched her. A tear fell down her cheak.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 pm
Then Starflower saw some sort of shadow but wasn't so sure. Then her eye's glowed green and she shot starbolts out of her eyes towards where the shadw was and by accident. And her starbotls made her fall backwards too. "Ooof!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:55 pm
Emerald noticed the dead girl appear infront of her. The girl nelt down and wispered in her ear. "You killed me you will pay...with your LIFE!" The girl grabbed Emerald and flung her across the room. She disappeared from emeralds eyes. Emerald flung threw the lockers. She got up weakly. "Im sorry..."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:02 pm
Nightfire didn't see what Emerald saw but for some reason Starflower saw what she saw.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:06 pm
Emerald walked over to Starflower. "How did you see him?"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:19 pm
"Don't know but lately I've been seeing shadow figuers and ghosts," said Starflower.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:06 am
Lavender went into her dorm room where she shares wit no one else. She sits on her bed and looks at a picture of her father and mother. "Don't worry I make them pay dearly," she said to herself. "Specially Gemini and Draco's daughter Lyra," she said. She than put the picture away in her drawer. 'Who new that I would be the daughter of one of the greatest villians. And good thing no one knows about it too. I'm only here on under cover work for my parents and taking reveange on their foes children,' as Lavender thought to herself.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am
Emerald looked surprised but confused. She woundered if that guy wasnt dead. She knew the girl was but thats why Starflower couldnt see her. She walked toward her locker confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:41 pm
Azar looked concerned at this sister. He walked with her and murmured to her, "Good luck for your next class. And if anyone asks about myserious black snakes and disappearing energy tarantulas, don't rat me out." He laughed at the remembrance of the prank. "Well I got to get to gym."

Voila looked at them and walked with Emerald. "So, who were those guys? I know Nightstar and Lavender... But the other people?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:15 pm
Emerald smiled at her brother. "I wont." She turned toward Voila. "Well the little girl is named Starflower. She is related to Nightstar. And the older one is Nightfire. And last but not least Lyra and Flora. Yea were a big family."

Maya walked inside gym. She sat on the bleachers waiting for the teacher.

Destiney went to her locker and grabbed and apple and headed for gym.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:24 pm
Azar nodded his head to Emerald. "Don't let the dead drag you down," said Azar in a half-serious tone. He then nodded his head to Voila before leaving for gym. Once he got to gym, he jumped up and sat down on the bleachers. Azar leaned back. Gym would be better than regular classes, hopefully. "Hey Maya, Destiney. What'd you think of Metara's class?"

Voila nodded her head. "Yeah, a huge family. I only got my parents. No siblings, but that's fine. Though it might be fun to have some older siblings to drive mad even if I already drive my parents crazy."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm
"Alirghty well isn't Starflower's new class is right now?" asked Nightfire. "Hm, and its room 3-D. I have no idea where that is? And I'll take our stuff to our rooms," said Nightfire.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 pm
Emerald smiled at Voila. She closed her locker. "Come on we should get ready for mrs..." She looked at her list. "Mrs.Metara." She tried to say.

Maya looked at Azar and laughed. "It was a great first class."

Destiney shrugged.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Azar rolled his eyes though he was smiling a bit. "Really? I thought it was boring except for the animals attacking and the teacher screaming."

"Let's go then," said Voila. She began walking towards the class. "She teaches science." Voila shrugged. She didn't really like any of the classes though she didn't mind going to class. Sometimes you could miss cool things by skipping.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games