Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Srenas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:04 pm
Name: Spaceraven fused with his oh my gumball
Appearance: same as spaceraven bit with horns
Powers: shatter dead,mind read,mind snap,dark spikes,command undead(regardless of undead standing),create undead,shadow stalk,life magic,banish summons,stop summons
Weapons: whatever spaceraven has on him
Personality: cruel, short tempered, wants to fight all the time, a** hole
Bio: spaceraven and oh my gummball fused also called the devil but he isent the devil almost no one has survived its war path
Pets (if any): none (yet)
Other: lot stronger than Spaceraven alone  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:43 pm
Elandru wakes up noticing Star isn't next to him," what the..." he then teleports to the arena, "WHO WOKE ME UP? oh hey star" he yawns then takes a seat to watch the game.  

Elandru Dark Angel

Srenas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:46 pm
"me you have a problem?Dont even try it that would be too predictbal"as he starts reading everyones mind  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:16 pm
Sorandati and Coratakist laughed, their voices mingling and becoming one, eerie sound.

"Foolish human..." they both simultaneously growled. "You cannot read MY mind, after all..." Coratakist raised his sword. "Who can read the mind of a GOD?"

Swirling with all the poisonous fury his kind possessed, Coratakist pushed forward, slicing Raven deep in the lower stomach.

As soon as poisonous gas touched the resulting blood, the liquid burst into flame.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Elandru laughed at Raven getting distracted,"HAHAHAHA what a dumbass...kick his a** sorandati!" he said yawning  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:40 pm
"Hmm, I thought this was interesting when his Oh My Gumball hit the window! Oh and by the way, despite your demigod power, you can't read my mind if I temporarely (I'll fix this spelling error later) forget everything!" Then she talked to a hawk and asked it to bring some snacks.  

Darc_Star_Blue

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:28 pm
((Sorry, this might have to wait a while, Raven got grounded from the computer for not getting off for about 2 hours when mom wanted to get on. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:24 pm
"enuf of that folish being"says the oh my gumball and shatters the creature"now its your turn"as he sommons 80 dark undead dragons along with a undead healer who proceads to heal spaceravens body"atack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Srenas

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:02 pm
-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

The blood slides down your skin like
tears...

Flowers of purest red bloom upon your flesh...

Colors mix and mingle
in a silent chorus of pain...

Oh...

((Dude, did you totally just forget that you're on FIRE right now? Don't shatter my creature when you're freakin' DYING, Dude.))

User Image

Only in
death can you be so beautiful...

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:16 pm
((oh i dident see that oh well dosent matter ive been healed that includes fire it was generic))"One last atack safely"he murmers to himself then desides on a spell and says"Dark world head my call case pain to the one I chose" as a dark spike apears wear Sorendati is/was.  

Srenas

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image

Lick your lips and shake your hips...

The spike struck Sorandati, but it didn't pierce her skin.

Snarling beneath her breath, she stood, her entire aura curling around her form with all the powers of hell.

"You ******** little brat..." she snarled dangerously. "How DARE you attack me?! You're not fighting ME." She pointed at Coratakist. "You're fighting HIM."

Suddenly all the dragons Raven had summoned were gone as Coratakist slammed into him, driving his sword into his body and making needles of black energy burst from his blade to pierce Raven from the inside out.

"That's it..." Sorandati snarled as Coratakist growled. "Now you're REALLY pissed me off."

Yanking the sword out of Raven's body, Coratakist swung it and cut the man cleanly in half.

((THAT'S what you get for attacking someone that's not even your opponent.))

I'll make you scream with a single kiss...

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 am
throu the last ounces of magic keeping him alive long enuf to say"Make it clear next time" and then dies as the oh my gummball went out of him  

Srenas

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

Lick your lips and shake your hips...

Coratakist cocked his head and looked up at Sorandati, who had her arms crossed in a huff.

"How was it NOT clear?" He asked her in what seemed to be like his own voice. She shook her head darkly.

"I have no idea," she snapped. "I DO know that I'm not bringing him back to life for a WHILE." She rolled her eyes. "UGH."

I'll make you scream with a single kiss...

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:09 am
"damn....raven got ******** up...i'm goin back to bed..." elandru said as he teleported away  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:21 pm
Sorandati lounged in her throne, still seething over Raven's incompetence.

Idiot, idiot brat...

She yawned.

"If there is anyone who wishes to fight..." she murmured.

She then summoned a fire golem into the middle of the area, molten rock flying off its form.

"Then you can fight that."

She leaned back in her chair.

"I'M going to relax."

((I'll control the golem, if anyone DOES want to fight it.))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games