Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 pm
Kiae glanced down at Ethin in concern, wanting to Heal him immediately, but released saidar for the moment. She disliked being so vulnerable, but she wouldn't antagonize the Green any further than necessary.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:02 pm
Cobain strode over to Ethin, laid a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" He asked quietly. He never took his eyes off Esole.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:07 pm
Feeling as though the two woman were waiting on him, Ethin assumed they had both done as he requested. "Thank you," he said slowly for the Aes Sedai as well as Cobain.
He turned, as far as his broken ribs would allow him, and fixed Esole with a stern gaze. "Kiae Sedai has bonded me," he paused a moment to let that settle in. "It was my idea. I did it for the sake of our search."
Wondering if his words were having any effect, he went on in a stern tone. "If any harm falls upon her, I will be forced to take action against you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:09 pm
Esole had to fight down the urge to embrace the One Power and attack the Yellow. It all seemed to fit together. The feeling of her bond changing made sense now.
"Why should I not Shield the woman where she stands and burn you to ash?" she asked angrily.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 pm
Cobain's hand tightened momentarily on Ethin's shoulder. He had thought that, but he didn't want to assume he knew unless he was certain. He glanced up at Kiae and straightened slowly. He was honestly at a loss of words right now, but he did growl ominously at Esole's threat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 pm
Kiae felt slightly hurt at Ethin's words - she had figured it, but hearing him say he only asked her to Bond him to help Esole, basically, was hurtful. And Cobain's reaction made her wince.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 pm
Ethin grinned despite the pain he was in. "Because if you kill me, the pain of my death will eat away at you for months if not years," he replied calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:18 pm
Esole grunted before she realized it. "And what of you, Yellow? Why did you Bond him? Surely you do not like him seeing as how he is associated with me," she said ruefully. She winced slightly as the pain Ethin was in traveled through the Bond to her.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:21 pm
Kiae sighed, and turned to Ethin. "Just a moment," she said, and placed the healing weave on him before he could object.
"As for why I Bonded him..." She hesitated. Knowing his true intentions changed things slightly, but not by much. "He said he needed me, and my help. He was sincere - and desperate enough to risk angering you." Kiae paused, and blinked. "And yes, I like him. He's a friendly person, and treats me with more respect than I often get."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:25 pm
Anger came over her for a moment before she could suppress it. That the woman had used the One Power again infuriated her.
Suddenly what she had done came back to her. She gasped loudly. "Ethin, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. Please forgive me."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 pm
((My bad. sweatdrop ))
Cobain stared at the Kiae incredously for a moment. He had practically treated the woman like a bloody queen throughout the whole journey, and she didn't even look at him twice. He shook his head, and then looked up into the stars.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:31 pm
Ethin shuddered deeply before he could realize what happened. Suddenly all of his pain went away but now he felt tired. Very tired. "Thank you," he murmured.
"All is well," he said quietly, managing a wry grin. Looking from Esole to Kiae, he decided that he had had enough of this for the night.
"I think that all that can be handled for now has been. I believe it is best we all retire for the night and talk things through once we are all rested," he said with a regal bow that was ruffled by his awkwardness on his knees because they felt very weak.
Wheeling around before either woman could stop him, he hobbled away as fast as his legs would carry him.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:40 pm
Cobain returned his knives to his sleeves and sighed. As soon as he was certain these two Aes Sedai weren't going to try to kill each other, he was leaving.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games