Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:48 pm
{{LOL! Fabulous my dear >:3}}

Kai was just about to wave away the offer of the blanket, when the idea struck him. Girls always seemed to go red if you did somthing unexpected, and he just got his idea.

"Jeez, what do you do in here? Do you want to keep popciles out in the open or somthing?" He said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

He strolled over to the couch and easliy streched his arms around Mai in a big hug, he then pulled the rest of his body over, and snuggled in behind her. With another sweep of his arm he took the blanket out of Mai's hands and wrapped it around them both, causing Mai to be trapped right against him.

Without feeling any hunger he slowly put his lips on her cheek he said:
"And yes I'm okay now"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:53 pm
[[Hey s n o m i s, uhh i'm not sure if you saw this post.. so I'll just post it again xD]]

Kimmy tiled her head to the side trying to remember. "No I don't think I have sorry.." She was shocked at how silent he landed; and how his face looked so unreal and so beautiful too."Would you like me to help you?" She talked as if he knew this guy. " Oh what's your name?" She asked sounding stupid because she didn't ask that earlier.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:04 am
[[HAHA! SECKS! lawl.
They are laying on the couch though, right? Or at least that's what I got from it.]]

Smiling at the closeness, Mai said:
"Actually I forgot to pay the heating bill. It got shut off. But I don't think I mind that so much right now." Mai said, his cool lips pressed to her cheek. The feeling seemed to make her heart beat slightly faster. She tried ignoring it.
"I'm glad you're okay. I wouldn't want their to be any messes." She said, leaving the statement open for interpretation.
What if I just... of course he wouldn't mind... not how we are now.. she thought laughing to herself.
Slowly, Mai turned her face so that instead of on her cheek, his lips and her's met. Trying not to give into rushing, Mayumi kissed him with more passion, with a more calm attitude. Mayumi's hand guided it's way to hold his cheek. It was quite cold compared to her warm skin.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games