Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm
[[Lawl. Nice...]]

Kazou blushed red, but then smiled.
"No problem." He muttered, then moved so her was more on the bed. He pulled her up with him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:49 pm
She smiled and her eyes gleamed red in the dark, she saw him like the sun was in the room with them, she nipped his neck and held him tight. heart  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:19 am
[[Gahh..
>;3]]

Kazou chuckled, his hands holding her sides squeezed just the slightest bit, tickling her.

[[One-liner. D:]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:00 pm
Travis’s eyes moved from student to student, taking in each face before moving onto the next one, looking at anyone but the girl standing in front of him. It was hard to stay angry when he looked at her, she had a calming effect on him and he didn’t like it.
After all, it wasn’t her, he didn’t even know this girl, it was the stupid wolf thing at play.
The imprint thing.

His eyes finally fell on hers again. She looked upset. How could she possibly want this? To be forced on him against her will, her better judgment?
He almost felt guilty she had to imprint on him. Of all the wolves out there, what did she do wrong to end up with the short stick?

Travis let his arms fall to his sides.
“Yeah well, I don’t think our genes are THAT desperate for pups to be running around. I’m not exactly the fatherly type.” Travis hissed, eyes narrowing at that last part.
He dragged her gently by the arm to the side of the hallway.
He didn’t want his-their- business being broadcast.
He realized his fingers lingered on her arm still; he was quick to rip them away.
A light pink shaded his ears.
“If that’s all that matters though. Go. Find some other wolf to procreate with. I release you of your shackles to me.” Travis said calmly in all seriousness.
He knew it didn’t work that way. You couldn’t just ‘release’ them. But he cared enough for her to try and give her a chance to run away from him. God, he hated himself even more for how selfish he was right now, the right thing to do would be to let her go right? So why did he wish she would slap him and tell him heck no?

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:58 pm
Mayumi.. stay patient. She reminded herself. It's not his fault either that you both imprinted on eachother.
"What?! No. And That's not why I'd want to be with you; Even if it is why we're supposed to be." She hated speaking about this part of imprinting.
"Even if I tried, it wouldn't ever work. It doesn't work that way... And You'd be the only thing or person I'd ever thought of. I'm bound to you, whether you hate me or not." She said, frankly.
What was this guy anyway? He could learn to like her, couldn't he?
No matter how long it took, Mayumi would wait for him. Their was no way she could forget about him and move on.
The urge to just tackle him with love was killing her. She wanted to hold his hand, and for him to hold her. Why'd it have to be so sudden?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:38 pm
Travis kept from smiling, fought the wave of relief that washed over him when she didn’t take his advice. Maybe the slapping part was a good thing to leave out; he probably wouldn’t have been able to control his anger, even if it was her.
Then again, he deserved to be punished didn’t he? To feel even a little pain? And since she was a wolf she had a better chance of doing some damage. He smirked at this thought. Then it twisted into: I wonder how her hand would feel against my face…
Aug! Was pain no longer safe either??!

It was starting to feel pretty useless fighting her and the fact that they had imprinted.
He still felt uneasy trapping her like this.
“How old are you anyways?” Travis asked looking her up and down.
She looked around 14 or 15, young enough to feel like a ***** when his thoughts strayed down a indecent path.
Stop! That is NOT helping anything Travis! It’s only making it harder to push her…away…He stared at her openly now; examining her, taking in every detail his senses could pick up.
She smells so good…He groaned mentally. His eyes lost their hatred and fire. His jaw relaxed slightly. Now he looked solemn.

Every second longer he spent with her here he grew more attached to her.
“And your name, what is it?” Travis murmured. He at least needed to know this. The name of the one he was meant for.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:22 pm
Mayumi tried not to let herself feel rejected. It was diffcult the way he was acting to her. Not many guys had treated her like this right off the bat.
How old am I? He doesn't look that old either.. he probably just acts older than his age.
Mayumi was honestly dying to know his name. So she'd have to say hers.
"I'm Mayumi.. and I'm sixteen. My birthday is in a couple weeks actually; so I'll be seventeen." Mayumi studied his face again. He did actually look a bit older than her. Eighteen or nineteen at the latest.
As she studied his face, her eyes met his. His gorgeous, golden eyes. They were softened from their hate-filled glare into a solemn gaze. What had changed them in such this sort time? Was he getting past rejecting her and accepting her?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:16 am
“16….” He mumbled lost in that thought for a moment. Ok, he was a little off but he was still right in the fact she was young. Almost 17. Don’t forget you’re only 18, yourself. A part of him chimed in. His reasoning side, he hated that part of his mind. If he wanted to make his mind up on something just let him do that darn it. Don’t give me that crap…
It’s wrong. Travis thought steely. Is it really though? What’s so wrong about it? That part retorted, trying to soften him.
It just is! Travis growled. The other part of his mind was silent. He won the argument.
Or maybe…you feel guilty you can imprint on this stranger girl…and not Jenna?
It hit the mark. The blasted mark Travis hated to think of. He didn’t win after all.
His thoughts evaporated bringing him back to Mayumi.
“You don’t want me Mayumi. Trust me.” Travis spoke softly but his rich voice underlined with sternness. When did he get so close? Travis was bent down to her height; his hand was a fist resting on a locker above her head. He couldn’t put this part in words. He was too stubborn to, too arrogant to admit his weakness and sadness. He wanted the message sent. He hoped his eyes, however diluted they may be, would at least send something. He was damaged goods. He had worked hard to build himself up again, to live again without her. Resulting in the callas man he was today. But inside he was torn into shreds, he couldn’t do anything to fix that part, at least not until now. He could feel Mayumi at work inside him repairing the fallen walls. This is what he needed to heal? Her?

haruxxx
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Kree giggled alittle and rolled over so he couldn't tickle her anymore, she looked back at him and pulled the blanket over her head. "Try an' get me now."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:32 am
Mayumi shook her head.
"I don't want anyone else, but you." She whispered.
A soft smile played across her lips. They longed to reach out, for his. She bit her bottom lip, holding it back.
Mayumi.. Control. Yourself. She mentally reminded herself.
"Please, what's your name? I don't specifically care how old you are." Mayumi said. She noticed the change in how close they were now. He'd leaned forward a bit, and was bent over to her level. His eyes, level with hers. And that's when she noticed the message they portrayed.
They felt so sad, weak even. What could cause this guy to be like that when he seemed so angry and hateful to begin with? Was he masking his feelings with false ones?
That made Mayumi feel guilty. Maybe he really didn't want her. But then again..
Mayumi took a step forward, closing the space between them. Her thin arms wrapped around him, squeezing him softly. She couldn't help it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:29 pm
"I don't want anyone else, but you." She whispered.
A deep shudder crawled down his body burrowing into his bones.
He held his breath. The pressure of his fist on the locker deepened, he could feel the metal denting under him. “Travis…” He breathed his own name out.
Travis’s eyes burned onto her face. Never had he stared so hard, so long at one thing.
He felt uncomfortable, the feeling of being controlled against his will, popping up again.
Mayumi took the small step forward into him, wrapping herself around him. The breath Travis had been holding gusted out of him now. He was strangely jelly-fied for that first instant. Now he knew what she felt like against him.
His heart accelerated in his chest roaring to life like an alarm sounding, his breathing becoming unsteady. At first he stood there like a statue. It had been so long since he had had someone so close he forgot all the responses. His arms shakily, hesitantly, rose up, hovering mere inches away from her. His eyes stared ahead at the locker in front of his sight now. Focused. Commanding his body to obey him. The seconds ticked by like this, neither holding her nor pushing her away. “Mayumi…what are you doing?” He murmured close by her ear. His own voice he didn’t recognize anymore. Where was the anger that made his tone gruff?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:36 pm
[[ o . @ Anyone willing to tell me what happened?  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:40 pm
"Travis..." Mayumi murmured his name a few times to herself. She liked the sound of it. She didn't really care that he wasn't hugging back, just glad he hadn't pushed her away yet.
“Mayumi…what are you doing?” Travis asked, his voice low, by her ear.
Mayumi laughed softly to herself.
"I don't really know.. hugging you I guess. It's hard.. with all these sudden urges.." She said, her head rested against his chest.
After a minute, she pulled her head back.
"Do you not want me to hug you?" She asked, calm.
A smile played across her lips. She loved the sound of his heart beating, the warmth that radiated from him. He was slightly warmer than she was. Only by a few degrees, but she could feel the difference.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 pm
“Travis.” She had said, adding to the euphoria he felt right now.
Why did he like his name so much better now, now that she had said it?
I know why, but still…
Mayumi laughed, it sounded of music. “Tell me about it.” He mumbled bitterly.
"Do you not want me to hug you?" She asked him.
NO I DON’T! He barked mentally. But you do…something else said inside him quietly.
Travis’s fingers wrapped around her shoulders-the closest he would get to hugging her back-before gently pushing her away. “I…don’t…” Travis said, taking a step back.
He didn’t look her straight in the face, maybe it would have drove the words in if he had, but he couldn’t. He turned and walked away from her, away from his destiny.
He wanted to break out into a run and never stop, but he continued walking in a daze.

haruxxx
Crew

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games