Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 am
Well, we already know that the seven-tails is about to get totally owned and captured by Pein. Then he's going to die when they suck out his tailed beast. Poor bubbles guy. He should've banged the big-boobed blonde when he had the chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:58 pm
iZann
10 bucks saying that Madara and Obito are related...as well as Danzo.

No s**t they are related. All Uchihas are related in some way.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samael KOT

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 pm
So mangekyou has 3 abilities, one for each eye. What if Madara has both his eyes and he just doesn't feel like using the other since it isn't needed yet. So if he has another eye then he has 2 others abilities. He could be faking having one eye for some reason, I mean we never saw anything of the other half of his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 pm
iHuntur
iZann
10 bucks saying that Madara and Obito are related...as well as Danzo.

No s**t they are related. All Uchihas are related in some way.

Danzo is not a Uchiha!  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm
Hayate-senpai
So mangekyou has 3 abilities, one for each eye. What if Madara has both his eyes and he just doesn't feel like using the other since it isn't needed yet. So if he has another eye then he has 2 others abilities. He could be faking having one eye for some reason, I mean we never saw anything of the other half of his face.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Well, we already know that the seven-tails is about to get totally owned and captured by Pein. Then he's going to die when they suck out his tailed beast. Poor bubbles guy. He should've banged the big-boobed blonde when he had the chance.

Filler not Manga.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Fenrir Graveheart

Filler not Manga.

And lol, the bubble guy is the six tails, not the seventh.
The seven tailed is an insect.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 pm
Hayate-senpai
Naruto728
Lol well half way through he gets his dream. At the end he gets to be hokage. That means that once Danzo is killed by tsunade (maybe) then die then kakashi will take the position for a while, then Naruto!

OR tsunade will kill Danzo then die, kakashi will refuse the position then naruto becoms hokage and they make a whole other series (like shippden) where Naruto is the hokage now.

(Naruto is so awsome, everyone I knew hated him at first because he was annoying, now he is freakin awsome!! I stood by his side the whole way. He was my favorite character the whole time.)

They just introduced a large group of new characters. THe kages might not have a point, but I know for a fact that Naruto is going to team up with the guards of the new kages. Its really obvious, considering one of the current akatsuki is a storyless member of the 7 swordsman of the mist. That guy will tell Naruto about Kisame's past, Naruto will feel sorry for Kisame and they will fight, both chakra's being amazing as Kisame's 30% was compared to Naruto's kyuubi powers. And Kisame will prove that he's stronger then Itachi, which we all know he is. Also, I could see Zetsu be an ex kage, because remember that filler with the bee that would be able to smell Sasuke's headband and track him down, well those people mentioned that their first kage was also one. And since zetsu is definately either a plant or insect user, he might be him. Also I have a theory that Zetsu is two different people, and before you say "duh" thats not what I mean. I mean that each half has a different ability, instead of being multiple personality with face to face half and half, I mean they were two shinobi that got melded together, like maybe brothers or something.

And also, the person who said that Naruto will become kage after Danzo dies and then new series, you are completely off. You completely forgot about Akatsuki, and most of all Pain. The last 3 Akatsuki are the strongest, Kisame has a veryyyyyyyyyyyy big amount of chakra, the most in Akatsuki. And he has cool water powers. He created more water then the 2nd hokage with only 30% of his power. ^.^
Then Zetsu, who's been around since the fight of Sasuke vs Naruto when Sasuke left to Orochimaru. He saw everything happening, even saw Itachi die. I know for a fact that he will be "amazingly" strong. Then Madara will be godly. I want the Sage of the Sixth Path to come in and b***h slap Madara with his godfullness. And to show all you people the real power of the Rinnegan. Create a second moon ohh great Sage ^.^

Like f**k he is, Itachi was invincible except his AIDS... He had a one hit kill sword and a sheild that blocked everything.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 pm
Also my current Avatar is my prediction on how Sasuke will die.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 am
I want to see naruto learn daddy's signature move!  

Shade Anam Nightsbane

8,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:40 am
Shade Anam Nightsbane
I want to see naruto learn daddy's signature move!

I'm not sure if he can...

Flying THUNDER God no jutsu

It might have lightning Element so... Yeah. Then again you never know, they can have two elements but they are usually like

Wind and Water

Fire and Lightning

Earth and Earth (Lonely Earth lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:23 pm
Based on what happend this chapter, I'm gonna try to predict the outcome of the naruto madara fight.....Naruto is gonna get tottaly owned by madara, Sasuke is gonna pop out of no where and help naruto, cause sasuke wants to prove he's stronger than madara. Both will still get there buts kicked. Naruto is gonna do a rasenshurikan as a last ditch effort, just as it forms! BOOM! Naruto's mom and dad pull a harry potter 4 on him. Their spirits come out, paralyze madara, and then naruto shurrikans him. End of akatski...except for kabuto, but no one cares about him...then naruto is gonna give some come back speech to sasuke, sasuke will finnaly come home, and they'll run off into the sunset, leaving sakura behind....

who bets atleast have of what i said is gona come true?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:24 pm
Probably. D: That manga has such horrible fights. They almost always end with a speech and the other guy turning good in the end over something stupid that he's already done and feels no regret about doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 pm
sasuke, despite trying to kill us on several ocasions, running away, and killing our temporary kage...wanna come back?

"Derp naruto, sure"

after seeing this latest chapters my theory is gonna change a bit. He'll use fox mode on him, and do rasenshurikan, and sasuke will do some new chidori, they'll combine the attacks, and make a big explosion....madara is killed....oh and his mom and dad will still go harry potter on him...a 5 chapter speech and some flash backs...then boom, game ovah!

sakura might die...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 pm
Snuff that Muffin
sasuke, despite trying to kill us on several ocasions, running away, and killing our temporary kage...wanna come back?

"Derp naruto, sure"

after seeing this latest chapters my theory is gonna change a bit. He'll use fox mode on him, and do rasenshurikan, and sasuke will do some new chidori, they'll combine the attacks, and make a big explosion....madara is killed....oh and his mom and dad will still go harry potter on him...a 5 chapter speech and some flash backs...then boom, game ovah!

sakura might die...

We can Hope  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas