Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Games
Bring out the inner thief in you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this game?
  Yes
  No
  I'll never say! *twirls into black hole*
  *Walks in yoinks gold and walks out*
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 pm
I tranform into a dimension hopping demon that excapes back to this word.
Then I change into a fire breathing black dragon, that flys after you, flames you to the ground, stomps on you, breaths in eating all your bats, turns around knocking you into the side of a mountain a mile away with my tail, and then flys away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:09 pm
*growls pulls self off of side of mountain summons all the sands from every Desert and sends them after you. Teleports to where you are and has sand engulf you and begin to crush you while I send magic energy threw the sand to cook you like a Thanksgiving turkey. Once your body has been crushed I pick up your robe shakes out the blood, bones, and sand and walks off with prize*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:05 am
Transforms into a cockroach to survive, and crawls after you.
Just as I'm 3 feet away, I transform into a 12 foot tall tentacled alien that picks you up rips your skirt off, tosses you 100 feet away, and takes off with your skirt into my space ship that flies into space, and causes a meteor 1 mile wide to crash to earth right where are are, so you're at ground zero.
Then I fly to pluto, set a millitary base, and await your next move.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:13 pm
*At last second of impact I step back into the nightmare realm and so the meteor misses me. Steps back threw a different opening and steps out on Pluto right next to you in your military base. Raises crossbow and fires rapidly fire arrows pinning you to the wall. Nightmare horse races out snatching up your Kottenbell and we fade back into the nightmare realm right before it seals I toss out a tiny round spiked orb it opens in half with a face that has a tongue sticking out then blows sky high taking you and the base with it.*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 am
At the last second before the blast, I teleport to fluidic space, and exit into the nightmare realm, where I create a giant spirit bomb and give light to the entire realm. The light blinds you just enough for me to grab your hat and exit back to fluidic space. The spirit bomb then blows up, creating a worm hole that sucks the nightmare realm into nothingness, warping you back to earth hundreds of miles into the sky where you fall to the ground and go splat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:17 pm
*As I plummet to Earth I tie a rope to an arrow load my crossbow and fire it. The arrow burns threw dimensions and reaches fluidic space embedding into your mutated arm. I use the rope, and you, like a bungee cord and am able to land safely on earth. I then yank on the rope hard pulling your arm off and pulling it back threw the rip in dimensions. I then go walking off with my prize and give you a tip of my hat.*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 am
I jump out of the portal as it closes and fly down on my newly created wings.
I swoop by snagging your crossbow, transform into a giant sand worm, make a large hole under you. And as it colapses, you fall into to, and then I bury you alive. I transform back and walk of happily.

(I think this game has became a "god mode" rpg)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm
*Before I can be buried alive I call forth my loyal nightmare steed. Grabbing it's mane I pull myself out, with it's help, and swing on. We then race threw the shadows coming out for only a split second to give you nightmares and I grab your cloak. We race off dragging you for the longest time till we slip back into the shadows you slam into the tree and your cloak rips off of you and I get a souvenir of our fun times.*

(*giggles* Looks like it, but it's been fun. ^_^)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:55 am
I draw my samurai sword, slice through the tree, grabbing your nitemares tail. Then I pull myself up, rip your jacket off your back, kick you off your nitemare horse. I Ride it back to this realm, jump off, land on the ground safely, and dash to the other side of the world within 1-16th of a second.

(yes it has smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:27 pm
*Turns to blue smoke travels across the world and forms up behind you then bashes you over the head with my crossbow knocking you out. Then I pick up your chainsaw and walks off whistling.*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:17 am
I summon a giant number of scarub beattles that eat your flesh right off your bones and then leave. I pick up your pants and teleport to japan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 am
*Appears before you in Japan pulls star thing from behind head off and beats you with it eventually stabbing you in the eye with it then takes your kotten bell and walks sashays off with it.*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:49 pm
Uses a potion to heal and then pulls out a giant mallet, and smashes you with it.
I then remove your anklets, hop on godzilla's back, and ride off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:06 pm
*Uses a potion to heal then sends the military after ya. Once they take out Godzilla and as you tumble across the road I run after you accidentally kicking you as I try and grab your cloak eventually grabs cloak and walks off snuggling it. Then turns around and sells it on Ebay.*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:13 pm
Kills the person on ebay to get my cloak back.
Hunts you down, hits you with a wrecking ball,
and runs off with your horns that broke off.  
Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games