45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:03 pm
"Hm," Nightfire smiled and hugged his sister back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:24 am
Emerald noticed her brother. She slowly walked backwards. Her thoughts didnt trust him but she wanted to.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:34 am
"So, Nightfire have you've been sitting out here for a long time now?" asked Nightstar as she moved from the hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 pm
Raven moved in front of Emerald to put herself between the demonic Azar and her daughter. "Azar, snap out of it." She commanded, "Come on Azar." Trying to snap someone out of a demonic rage by talking peacefull was step one. If that failed, violent steps would have to be taken.

Azar stopped his approach. His astral snake form flicked its tongue and hissed. He flew forwards, eyes intent on Emerald as the memory of her bloody hands came to mind.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:04 pm
Emerald eyes widened. She tried to put up a shield. But the snake came to fast. She tried to dodge it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 pm
Raven quickly put up a shield that Azar crashed into. She glanced at Emerald. "Don't hurt him badly, but next time he attacks, fight back." She instructed quickly. Hopefully, it wouldn't take much to snap Azar back into his regular form. Obviously peaceful speech had failed. Raven's eyes flicked around, searching for anything to levitate. The hallway was bare, so she ended up tearing part of the metal wall off. The plate of metal flew towards Azar's head.

Azar had gotten disorientated as soon as he had crashed into the shield, but he was back up as the metal chunk flew towards him. Quickly, Azar shifted form to take the form of an astral armadillo. He rolled up into a ball as the chunk of metal hit into him. It hit againt him, but left him unharmed due to the thick plating armor of an armadillo.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:38 pm
Emerald nodded her head quickly. She looked at her brother. She pulled her sleeve further down her hand trying to hide the blood and her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 am
Raven sighed and reached her hand towards Azar. Her hand became surrounded in dark energy and turned into a giant hand created of it. She reached towards Azar's armadillo form and reached inside of the astral projection.

Azar let out a shriek of pain as the hand wrapped around him. This wasn't right. The hand eliminated the astral projection, leaving a boy with messy hair in its clutches.

"Sorry son." Raven said as she smashed Azar's head against the wall.

Azar let out a yelp of pain as the demonic side hid itself away. He blinked, confused at where he was. "Uhh... What happened?" Azar asked, only blurry images coming to his mind when he tried to recall the previous events.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:59 pm
Emerald looked at her brother with a slight smile at least he was back to normal. She didnt have a word to say and just walked away down the hallway. She went to her bedroom and locked the door behind her. She sat on her bed looking down at the blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Raven sighed. "You attacked Emerald." As a horrified expression fell over Azar's face, she continued, "It appears as if your demonic mind is trying to take over. Be assured that you didn't take on your demon's appearance. I think I can find something that will stabilize you, but I'll have to search around for it. For the moment, I suggest you check on your sister."

Azar nodded, a glum expression coming over his face. He walked away from his mother, eyes lowed to the ground in shame. Why had he done that? Blood had never smelled enticing before, but today it had smelled better than anything in the world even chocolate. What was wrong with him? He paused at Emerald's door, taking a deep breath. "Emmy," Azar started. "Sorry about what happened... I didn't mean to, I don't know why it happened. Man, this day is lousy. Probably the worst day in my life."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:05 pm
Emerald heard her brothers voice. "It's ok. And this isn't going to be the worst day. Something is happening...something BIG."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:56 pm
Azar leaned against the door. "What could be worse than an evil demon side of me waking up and trying to kill you?" If he had succeeded, that would've been worse. "And what do you mean, something is happening?" Azar hoped that it wasn't a prophetic dream that had caused Emerald to think this. That it was just a silly dream or just a worry. Anything but something that could actually fortell the future.  

dragonelf213

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:22 pm
"I know you like Azar sis," said Nightfire with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:06 am
Emerald walked up to her door. Still she would not open it. She wrapped her arms around her and sat against the door. "If you did kill me I wouldn't mind it." She said very solemn. "You had a nightmare last night didn't you. I know you did, so did I. And with Nightstar. Nightmares are going to come out tonight when the clock strikes Midnight. If you do not believe me, than wait 2 more hours...." She said with a bit sadness in her voice.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:16 pm
Azar sighed, lowering his gaze to the door. "I believe you." The sadness in Emerald's voice was definitely sincere. He shivered. "I wish it wasn't true... Nightmares aren't any good and to have them come out...." His voice faded away as he recalled all the blood and decay in his nightmare. It was all because of him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff