Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:43 pm
a message bird came through the window

kages

the rock kage is in trouble. there is a plan believed to destroy all the villages

Katsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:28 am
Xantos ran along side the building, entering and knocking on the door.
"Mizukage, please answer, your village is going to be attacked."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:51 am
katsuro appeared next to xantos and looks at him. "xantos. i herd what is going to happen here. first rock, now mist? what is happening here now!" he asked. he knew lenon poison rock, and now a craze person is going to attack mist?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:37 pm
((Woah...hold on there! It is not going to be me! In fact...wait...are there any demons here?)) ninja  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:39 pm
((shut up you b*****d))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:03 pm
"I've gotta get outta here. Thanks for all of the help." Marina jumped out the window and landed on her feet. Taking off in a sprint to towards the beach.  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:50 pm
Marquis appears in the windowseal of the Mizukages office shortly after Marina's exit. He hasn't the time to explain himself at the moment, but this weird feeling has stricken him incapable of thinking straight. An old presence or aura clouds his feelings and he must confront this problem. Throwing a slip of paper into the room it lands on Oroami's desk and reads:

To Oroami,
....I hate to inform you this, but I will be leaving the village for some time again, I have this strange feeling that my presence is endangering the inhabitants of this fair country. I seek to confront my fears and enemies once and for all. I hope to see you all again.
Marquis

As the note lands on Oroami's desk, Marquis' chakra hands spit out a chunk of clay which he forms into a magnificent hawk. making a simple handsign. He focus's his chakra
POOF
The Hawk is 3 times as big and easily rideable on. Marquis then jumps on the back of the hawk and together they fly off into the horizon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:08 pm
Reiko arrived at the office and knocked on the door, wondering how late she was. "Lord Mizukage? I'm the hokage and i came after hearing your call." she called out through the closed door. She looked at her kunai pouch and realized she still had the X and H kunai. They will have to stay put for a little while then and just listen, Reiko thought.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:30 pm
The door liquified and soaked Reiko through it "ahh, Hokage I believe we should wait for the other Kages."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:49 pm
a small yellow rat ran into the office. "Did you guys get started without me." Ban said out of an image that appeared out of the necklace. "I'm sorry I can't be here in person but I'm at the sand fighting off Zeramaru right now."  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:04 pm
Oroami glared "Your damn father is trying to take over the other contries, now either you get rid of him, or your village will fall as well." Tsurugi glowed a bright amethyst. raising his eyebrow "wait, why are you fighting Zeramaru!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:11 pm
rinzo walks in "mr. kage will you be my teacher"
(its rewuired to become a sanin XD)
Rinzo looking at the some what angry kage steps back in case he decides to throw something.  

Kinkaru death

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:24 pm
((Yo Reiko sensai. Im I still in this or did I luck out?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:44 pm
A one of Kashiim walked to the Mizukage's office. "Forgive me for my tardiness, but there is a disturbance at suna. So, what is this meeting about again, Oroami?" He said as he walked into the office.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games