Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:54 am
-x- When we decline, from the confines of our mind -x-

-x-

Map Name: Yorston.
Landscape/Area: City.
Description: Yorston is found a little journey south of Dethan, it is a relatively quiet place. It has a very rich heritage, it dates back years. Some say Yorston was one of the very first settlements of humans, it has come a long way since then. It has a small lake running through it which leads up to the Yorston Waterfall.

Map Name: Yorston Waterfall.
Landscape/Area: Waterfall.
Description: Yorston Waterfall has a somewhat mystical feel to it, the water is hot and almost spring like. A mist emits from the water and many rocks around the edge are where people dive from.

Just two ideas, I haven't seen a waterfall yet so it'd be cool.

-x-

-x- Don't waste your time, on coffins today -x-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:44 pm
Map Name: Minora Path
Landscape/Area: This Path is located in between Dethan and Serenity Forest. This upidy pass can be narrow and also very wide at some points. In the olden days Minora Path was used for taking goods to certain cities but, they also used it for war routes and many battles have taken play her. The Beasts that leave here, use Minora path for feeding grounds between the Forest and Deathen always looking for the weakest. In the spring The fields of Minora Path grow a certain lilly called a Panga Lilly that can cure any wound if used right. Prowlers, thieves, Flymms, shades, and some elementals come to Minora Path every year for breeding season.
Description: Minora Path has an abundence of hills and is very narrow near Dethan but, once you get closer to the forest, the path grows wider and at some points the path splits to go to other major cities. Clearings of nothing but wheat and wild flowers grow her near the forest but, the aura givien off from the city of Deathen makes Minora Path look gloomy, a shady near the city which some people adore.......

((Their you go I hope you like it!! It's my first one))  

l i Howl l

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm
Cool idea. Yup, no waterfalls yet, I was too lazy to build another map place that's why. xD But guess I don't have to now. I grant you the power of... Oh phooey, that sounds gay. Go ahead and make it Krazen.

@Kylie: Hm...Interesting...We have a swamp...but perhaps you could make it if a bit more detail was put into it? What sort of monsters are there, and it's location, I suppose. Things like that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:22 pm
kk I'll edit it!! thank you!! Or I can change it to a path.....  

l i Howl l

ice_demon_hiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 pm
Map Name: Forijin, The Country of Survival
Landscape/Area: jungle/rain forest
Description: Forijin is a massive expanse of jungle, stretching for miles in all directions. The jungle of Forijin is a dangerous and terrifying place for those unprepared. It is called the Country of Survival not because it is a literal country, but because the size can be compared to that of a small country, and also because some of the most vicious beast thrive in this jungle. The jungle is always moist and the ground wet from the constant rain, though most of the time it is a mere drizzle. Forijin also has alot of mist from the climate.

In Forijin, the strong survive and the weak are eaten, the hunter can become the hunted, and vice versa. Along with the beast of all kinds in Forijin, there is a large tower of stone from natural causes formed in the deepest parts of the jungle, said to house the most deadly beasts. The only beings known to live in this jungle that arnt beasts are the tribes of the Norikk, who are rarely seen since they live deep in the jungle to keep from the beasts. The rare few other people that live here..are said to have gained beast like personalities, and become vicious hunters.

Places within Forijin:
Norikk villages.-Hard to find unless you live in the jungle.
Tower of the Beasts.-massive naturaly made stone tower, said to house the most deadly beasts.
The Last Stop Shop.-A small stand that a man opened near the edge of the jungle, the only place in the jungle to buy from without being in danger, since the real monsters stick to the deep parts of the jungle.

Enemies:
(I wish to make my own for the map but I need the say so to make some on the Beastarium.)

Events:
The Monster Storm: A yearly storm that hits the jungle,pit black skies, heavy winds and drenching downpours, it has odd effects on the beasts, they seem to get more vicious during the storm.

Risks of Forijin:
A land covered in risks, no one has ever mapped the entire jungle so there is no telling where you are. All kinds of dangerous plants, bugs, natural traps (quick sand, mudslides, ect.) and the number one risk is the incredibly dangerous monsters that inhabit the jungle. Only those that aren't afraid of death, highly powerfull, or just plain stupid should enter.

How is it?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm
I like it, I really do. =D

Hm...Of course, the formatting is slightly different. That's all. But I like the ideas, very creative. Norikk, Forijin, and you've planned to make beasts of your own as well. Maybe though, the only thing that is of my concern is that it's as large as a country... If that were true, I suggest possibly it being a seperate landmass, neighboring Vespyra, or something of the sort. Of course, if you rather it not be, I'm sure the guild leader won't mind. He's pretty cool like that. :3 And I'm not just saying that cuz I know he's watching. <.< >.>

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ice_demon_hiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 pm
Wll I could rephrase and make it so that its like the size of a small country.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:08 pm
Yea! Perfect. You could even tie in your area to that of another. Do we even have a jungle mapped out yet? I've been gone for a week, so sorry if I've missed it. ^^; Ah, if we do, I would think that you could have another jungle map connect and lead into your town, or something. Or the borders of another jungle, and then beyond it, is Forjin. Sound good?  

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ice_demon_hiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:09 pm
Well I dont think theres any jungles, but I can check.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:14 pm
Oh well shucks, if you make a jungle map, I'll grant you permission to make both. That way there'll be two more places to add rather than one gigantic one. :3

And dude, you reply fast. Sorry if I'm not a mini flash on the keyboard like you are with responses. ^^;

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ice_demon_hiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:27 pm
Hahahaha, well im a multi tasker.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:43 pm
Have we created a prison complex yet?

I think it would be fun to make some criminals who start a prison riot or something.

Just a thought, tell me what you think and I'll work on the details.  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:47 pm
A PRISON. IT COULD BE LIKE SOME SUPER HIGH SECURITY PLACE. Much better then the current and only prison of Deralo Castle.

Sorry.. been watching too much CSI Miami lately and have prison on the mind. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:47 pm
Map Name: Acantha
Landscape/Area: It is a very small village with some markets and a small lake surrounded by trees and bushes creating a very small forest by the borders of the village.
Description: Acantha is a small village with only girls! The only males are travillers any males seem to die or leave.

How bout My character Adrina's home town? (Description abouve xD)

[EDIT]  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:51 pm
Nice idea! :]
I love the thing about only girls.
You can make it if you wish. Its pretty cool.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games