Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:47 pm
Suddenly the giant red dragon flew above the area. "here we are, ready kit?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:50 pm
(Well...I better get goin guys, cya later, oh and I guess Jedi just go where I left of, cya.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:51 pm
"did you need to ask?" Smiling Kit jumped of the flying dragon and plumeted down to the structure. Making a set oh handsigns Kit rotated his hands in a circle. "Water vortex jutsu!" Pulling water from the oxygen molecules in the air a large circle of spinning water appeared infront of him as he slammed onto the top of the structure. Smashing through floor after floor he landed on his but in some hallway. "Ouch...." He said as he gave a look around. Looking up there was a large circular hole in the sky. "Well now i have an escape route." Kit began to walk down the hall way looking for this Orion person. Or Xantos whichever he found first. He knew they would be togther.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:54 pm
((Couldn't help but notice you didn't even hesitate to try to kill me. Not one for drama, eh?))

Orion let out a sigh as he was engulfed by water. This was evident by the bubbles that rose to the top of the barrier. He had another difficult decision to make. Was it any longer worth it to keep his abilities a secret? He had never shown his abilities to anyone, and just to be safe, destroyed his records back at the leaf village, replacing them with new ones. If he was going to die, shouldn't they know just how powerful he was? A disappointed look on his face, bones jutted out of his body, impaling the sharks as if they were nothing. Once he was sure they were dead, he retracted them, awaiting Xantos's surprised face. But, knowing Xantos, he probably wouldn't care all that much.

((Also, I thought rifts were banned?))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:55 pm
Jedi smiled. "stay here my friend." Jedi jumped down and the dragon satyed above the building. jedi swiftly went through the wholes that kit had just made and landed softly. "be careful." Jedi walked slowly around the place with his sharingan suddenly active.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:57 pm
Kit heard the sound of rushign water and walked through the door. Seeing a man with bones jut from his skin Kit smiled. "Aww dude that is so disgutsting. Kaguya if i am correct?" He began to walk forward a couple of stepes entering the room. "Hey Jedi in here!" He called out.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:58 pm
Jedi's powerful chakra shot to his feet and gave him a boost. suddenly he was next to kit. "well well."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 pm
futashi appeared next to kti and smiled at him. "you dont think i would miss this." he said, still smiling. now, he wanted to help zann and knew what should he do. he then look around for jedi. 'where is jedi?" he asked him.

(followed you by smell. thanks to my demon. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:01 pm
"Look to your right." Kit said not taking his eyes off the man in the water. "Uh your going to run out of air if you dont get out." Kit said with a smile on his face as he walked up to the colloumn that the man was trapped in. "You must be Orion right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 pm
Jedi drew an oddly shaped sword and held it in the air. suddenly all the water in the room flew to it and started circling the sword. it "you should have stayed and rested futashi."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:06 pm
futashi look next to him and sighed he then look at the person in front of him. "tell me. where is zann? i want to talk to him." he said, waiting for his answer. he then look at jedi and smiled. 'mroe then half my chakra is back. i been sleeping vfor to long, and we need to talk to zann. it was my fault for not trusting him with he curse mark." he said to jedi. he wanted to get this off his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:08 pm
((Getting a little crowded in here...))

Orion let out another sigh, once again evident by the bubbles, seeing Kit's reaction. As for the air, he was pretty much okay for about eight minutes, as long as he didn't move around too much. Luckily, Jedi collected all of the water with his sword, so this was no longer a problem. He simply nodded when Kit asked him about his name. He didn't say a word. He simply ignored Futashi. He didn't even know who Zann was, anyway.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Taking a few steps back Kit looked at the unresponsive guy infront of him. "Hey you know its not nice to ignore people." He said walking around to his front. "O-Ri-ON" He said pronouncing every syllabal. "so what are we going to do? Fight? Dance? Play a board game?" He asked.  
Jedi's eyes widened. suddenly he had kits left arm holding on by his left hand and floating in the air. spikes had shot up from the ground. "i forgot about the traps, my sharingan only helps if i can move fast enough. stay on your toes guys."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:11 pm
"Man..." Kit said as he was lifted into the air. "Let me go Jedi...I can handle myself." Wiggling free of Jedis Grip Kit fell down onto the ground. Quickly activating his Kekkai Genkai he looked around. Memorizing were all the traps were he turned it off and let out a yawn. "I am bored already.."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games