Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:36 pm
Emerald flew ontop of the tower. She noticed Nightstar. "Oh, Hello." She said as she sat on the edge with her legs and feet hanging freely.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:42 pm
"Oh, hello Emy," said Nightstar.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:02 pm
"So you to like to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful day." Emerald said with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:04 pm
"Why yes I do," said Nightstar a she smiled towards Emerald. She than said, "Don't know why but I just love to up to the sky. I guess I got from my mother and father." She than satred into the sky.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:08 pm
"Well I think everyone needs fresh air once in a while. Even Azar enjoys the outdoors. A person who doesnt like outside. Is a very strnge person. And I would know! I am strange but I can be normal.....or at least try" Emerald said as she was watching the sun threw the clouds and smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:07 am
Kobi laughed and said,"Yeah I'm the smartest guy you'll ever meet."

Scourch nooded and said,"I see. Well that must be interesting."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:29 am
Azar remembered when he used to go and get candy everyday. That had been before the change. After it, he hadn't gotten candy that often though he still liked it. "Sure. Candy sounds good right now."

Shana shrugged. "I suppose it is. So if you're so insistent on having me stick around, how about you show me around?" She smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:32 am
Faith was about to walk when she forgot were the place was. "Oh..um I havnt been in town that long and I sorta forgot were it is...."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:37 am
Azar shrugged. "It's fine. I think I remember where it is." He began walking as he thought back to his many trips to the candy shops in Jump City. The best one was, thankfully, nearby and it wouldn't take too long to get here. As he walked, he looked over at Faith. "So, where are you staying?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 am
Faith looked at the ground. "Ugh you know....around" She said with a slight shrug. "Anyway were are you staying...."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:43 am
Azar raised an eyebrow in curiousity. Maybe Faith didn't have anywhere to stay. If that was the case, he would gladly invite her to stay with the Titans. "I'm staying at the big T in the middle of the bay. Can't miss it." Even from here, it was visible.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:46 am
"Really thats amazing." Faith looked how big it was from afar she wounder how big it is in person. "Well thats cool. Isnt that were the titans live?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:50 am
Scourch smiled and said,"Uhhh.....sure, why not." He then started to walk and said,"Follow me."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:50 am
Azar nodded his head. So the Titans were even more well-known than he had believed. "Yeah it is. My parents are Titans." He glanced back at the giant tower. Time for the offer. "If you're not staying anyplace... Do you want to stay at the Tower?" He wasn't entirely sure if the others would agree, but Azar was sure he could persuade them if they weren't.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:53 am
"Oh no it would be rude of me to stay. Besides...its not like i dont have a home." Faith did a fake smile about her "home".  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games