Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:48 pm
Rose chuckled, "That would be a good idea, but I'm getting one too. It's not air and i'll get bored." She said laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:01 pm
he shrugged "if you really want one..."
the gaurd looked around "i wonder whats taking so long...... ill go look, you two just wait here for a minute ok?" and he walked into the city closing the gates behind him  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:06 pm
"I wonder what's going on." Rose thought out-loud, her arms still round Haseo.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:22 pm
"hmm, i dont know" he raised one eyebrow curiously "oh well.... i guess we just wait here for now"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Rose nodded as she leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed, "I guess so."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:32 pm
"i have no problem with waiting for a while do you?" he laid his head on hers and held her close  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:37 pm
"No, I don't mind. I just love cherishing the moment with you." Rose said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 pm
"hehe likewise" he smiled as they stood there and he closed his eyes  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:44 pm
Rose chuckled and tightened her grip on him and closed her eyes as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 pm
he soon lost all consousness (sp?) of everything around him exept Rose, it was almost like he was asleep  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:54 pm
Rose didn't notice anything and stayed still in Haseo's arms, memories floating back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:57 pm
the gaurd came back out and stood in his normal spot "im sorry but theres been an accident with our tour guide and he cant make it right now, i will show you to your apartment building and the guide will be with you in the morning to show you around if you wish"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:01 pm
Rose opened her eyes, "Oh! Um... thank you so much! I really hope we're not causing anything?" She nudged Haseo lightly, seeing his eyes were still closed, "Wake up, honey!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:05 pm
Bane looked down at her.

"I'm thinking about your cute little face," he said, half jokingly. He planted a kiss on her head and continued, "About how I'm gonna be able to wake up everyday next to it. I'm thinking about us walking down a street, hand in hand, and no one thinking twice about it."

He let the image linger for a second. It was such an amazing feeling to think he'd soon be able to do that. He looked down and gave her another kiss on her head, holding her close.

Jaedenface

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:06 pm
he came to his senses and focused on the gaurd "oh.... uhhh thank you"
the gaurd nodded "then if you ready follow me" he turned and walked through the gates and into the city streets  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games