Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 pm
Karelym heard the other sigh and chuckle, smiling at the tease. "You're right..what an odd tale we make..my dragon is my hero, and the princess's heart belongs to the dragon." Tilting her head, she pressed a kiss to his lips before going back to their former position. Karelym was certain there were few moments that could be more perfect.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:54 pm
Coryn kissed her back during the brief time that their lips met. "I only hope that this tale we're in has a happy ending . . ." he said, and leaned around to catch her lips in another kiss. The way she tasted was addicting, and it seemed to him that he could not get enough of it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Karelym looked to him and her lips were caught in another kiss. She leaned into the other, only to hear a scuttling sound on the ground. In surprise, she pulled away to see a very harried looking wolf, a bit odd too..patches of fur were missing here and there, with two different colored eyes. The wolf seemed agitated.

This was Rollan, one of the few forest animals to take any interest in Coryn, and the closest thing to a close friend that Coryn had in the forest. "Hey, Cory, sorry to interrupt the mating and all..but there's some hunters in the forest..big ones..with fire, one of them makes it from his hand..they're going to hurt the forest..they're looking for the dragon." The wolf twitched agitatedly, licking his hairy lips.

Karelym was a bit puzzled by the wolf..most were calm, regal things..but this one reminded her of an antsy child, or slightly..nutty adult.

What she didn't know was that Rollan was rather young, only fourteen years old, and not entirely a wolf. He was an orphaned boy, whose parents had been killed by Traltharian soldiers. Both parents were shifters, and the soldiers had caught him when he was seven. After several days of beatings, in both forms since the soldiers made him switch back and forth, he went wolf and escaped, living in the Drazlorn forest. When he was nine, he met Coryn and at first, seemed just like a wolf. He visited occasionally, but had been mostly cautious of Coryn.

Coryn had been somewhat annoyed by the wolf at first, though he was curious about the torn fur and several scars. Anytime he tried to speak to the wolf however, it remained silent till he assumed it was one of the less intelligent Creatures. And then, seven months later as Coryn was talking out of boredom, the wolf spoke. He said his name was Rollan, he was eight years old..and didn't speak again for another month. Coryn still assumed he was just a wolf until the month later as Coryn was telling stories of his life. Rollan finally spoke up, talking about the soldiers killing his Mommy and Daddy, and that he was safe as a wolf..he got hurt less that way.

Coryn was filled with sympathy and decided to take the boy in, despite his own still fresh misery. But Rollan insisted on leaving everynight, occasionally staying a bit longer but then leaving. One night however, he caught Coryn shifting into human and suddenly he transformed to. Rollan was fairly tall for his age, with tan skin and long, messy dark brown hair, one violet eye, one hazel and a long scar running under his right eye to his chin. From then on, more and more Rollan began trusting Coryn and Coryn more and more had someone to ease his pain, if only slightly. Caring for Rollan gave him something to do besides mope..something to feel besides the bitter emptiness..hence coming to 'adopt' the boy as a little brother.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:09 pm
Coryn's eye twitched as he blushed a bright red. "How many times have I told you not to call me Cory!" he yelled at Rollan. "A-and I was not mating her!" he said, stuttering a little, since it was something he wanted to do, but he would never do it without Karelym's permission. Then he got serious as he remembered what Rollan said. "Wait, hunters? How many are there and how close are they?" he asked, insitictively holding Karelym closer to him, as if to protect her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:23 pm
Rollan tilted his head, his ears perking a bit as he gave a wolfish grin, "Brother then, Cory?" Once he'd realized that Coryn was not another soldier..not someone out to hurt him, he'd become attatched to the other, in turn thinking of Coryn as an older brother..as family. Which meant annoying and or teasing the other was natural to him by now. "If you say so."

Rollan's tone made it clear he thought the contrary, watching as Coryn held the girl closer. She was elven, and lovely too..and since he was pretty sure she knew what Coryn was when the lights were on so to speak, he assumed she was that Karelym girl Coryn had spoken of. She'd certainly taken her sweet time in coming to find Coryn..but he wouldn't judge her for that..not when Coryn seemed almost to glow with a new happiness, more so than Coryn probably even realized. Or perhaps it was an old happiness, brought to life once again. "There are six, about two miles from the cave."

Karelym felt herself being pulled closer and brought her hand to Coryn's wrist, squeezing it reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 pm
Coryn closed his eyes, feeling Karelym's hand on his wrist. Gently, he pried her off and stood up, moving a safe distance away from her before changing into his dragon form. He looked at Karelym as he lay down. "Get on my back, I'll drop you off a safe distance away from the fight within the confines of the Bond. I don't want you getting hurt." he said, not caring if Rollan heard him or not.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:59 pm
Karelym watched as the other moved away, transforming into a dragon. She felt a pang at the loss of warmth and him being forced by circumstances to take the form before his time was up. At that, she shook her head, "I'll not go unless you it's with you. I know you want to protect me, but I'm not weak, Coryn. This is your forest, you care about it, so I care about it too..and moreso, I love you. I want to help you fight, or try to protect you too." She looked stubbornly up at Coryn, though she knew that if the other chose to, he could ignore her words. While this Bond did not allow him to control her free-will, he himself was physically strong enough to do so.

Rollan blinked, apparently surprised as he watched. "Ugh..now it's just getting mushy.." Shaking his head, his ears perked as his nose caught the scent of smoke. Turning, he could see the beginning of a small fire, though he was certain it wasn't uncontrolled..not yet. "Hurry up, Coryn!" The young shifter snapped as he darted out of the cave, apparently not content to wait. This forest was his home, he would protect it with everything he had..and by extension, Coryn, who felt all of the forest's pain for his own.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 pm
Coryn growled, and being pressured by Rollan to hurry up couldn't afford to argue with Karelym. "Rrrr . . . Fine!" he said, obviously not pleased with the results. "But if it gets to dangerous, I want you to get to safetly!" he said, waiting for her to get on his back.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:36 pm
Karelym had the grace not to feel smug as she got her way. "If it gets too dangerous for me, it will be too dangerous for you." She hopped up onto the other's back, gripping his scales. If worst came to worse, she might get some practice with her magickal transformations after all..while she couldn't undo Coryn's curse, she could, and would, turn him into a dog for a little while if she thought it would keep him safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:43 pm
"Hang on tight . . ." Coryn said before running out of the cave and flying after Rollan. I can last a bit longer than you can on the too dangerous scale. After all, I'm a dragon right now, and I got a bit better protection than you do. he thought to Karelym, responding to her statement.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:16 pm
Rollan was running as fast as his swift wolven legs could carry him. Stupid men were invading his forest..men that reminded him of the Tralthar soliders..as he reached them, he snarled loudly. One of the men looked over and seemed surprised before grinning and starting closer, "Well look here, boys..we seem to have a nice fur coat in the making."

Karelym did indeed hold on tight as the other flew off. Stubbornly, she thought simply, Protection or no, if it looks like you're getting too hurt..I will take you away myself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:26 pm
Coryn snarled slightly hearing her thought. If you take me away and I haven't won the battle I will only end up continuing to be hurt. Any pain the forest feels, I feel as well . . . he thought back as he continued to fly towards the men. He could smell where Rollan went and followed that trail, but the wolf-boy had gotten a pretty good head start on him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:35 pm
Karelym heard the slight snarl and cringed slightly, listening to the thought. She hadn't known he'd felt the forest's pain..holding a bit tighter, she nodded though he couldn't see as she thought apologetically, Forgive me, Coryn..I am only worried. I have just gotten you back..I cannot bear to think of losing you again..my heart would not bear it, my love. Karelym looked over the side, not seeing the men but assuming that Coryn knew where he was going.

By now, Rollan had engaged them, severely biting one of the men and scratched several others..but then one of the men had taken a sword to his hind leg, stabbing him and effectively laming the wolf for the moment. Blood covered his messy, dark brown fur as he glared and snarled at them. One of the men struck him on the head, causing Rollan to come forward and bite the man's hand hard enough to break skin before being tossed aside into a tree, where he slumped while breathing heavily..bleeding in several spots though mostly just from the leg wound.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:45 pm
Coryn could now smell Rollan's blood as well as the blood of the men. He growled and flew faster before landing in front of Rollan, his tail reaching up and taking Karelym off his back and placing her next to the wolf, protecting them both. He snarled at the men. "LEAVE!" he ordered, getting into a battle stance, knowing that they wouldn't leave, but wanting to at least give them the chance to run while they still had it. Help Rollan . . . he thought to Karelym, worried about his little brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:52 pm
One of the men, oddly enough one that had no weapon watched Coryn a moment before darting off into the forest, leaving behind one injured man and four ready to fight. One of them sneered at Coryn, "So the monster came out to play? And look..it's even got a little whore..looks like some girls will even go with a beast for treasure." The men of the group laughed.

Karelym was set down beside the wolf, hearing the other yell before asking her to help Rollan. Rollan being the wolf apparently. Sed wolf eyed her for a moment, seeming weary as he turned to show his leg and mumbled, "I got stabbed.."

Her eyes widened in anger and sympathy for the other. Soothingly she murmered, "Shh..I'll help you, Rollan." Holding out her hands, she pressed them to leg and closed her eyes as she focused healing magick into the rapidly healing wound. "Kaevu." *Heal*

Another of the men, the one who possessed fire magick smirked and aimed his hand at Coryn as a fireball grew on his hand. "See this, Monster?" He held his hand back as if to throw it at Coryn, and throw it he did, only at the last moment he changed his direction and aimed for Karelym and Rollan, "Fetch!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games