Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:54 pm
Raven blushed hard. "We're not married, or even going out." She thought back to earlier. Technically, they weren't going out, right? They had kissed, maybe that meant they were going out. Raven sighed, wishing that there was less trouble so she could focus her thoughts more on her changing relationship with Beast Boy. "Come in, Hikari, Yami." Raven said as she walked over to kneel beside Beast Boy. "He'll be fine..."

((Very cool, I can't wait to start. As for moving the thread, we can copy the profiles and post them at the beginning of the thread. As for the RP posts, we can go about copying them and either reposting them seperately or just post all of them in one post, using quoting to seperate individual posts.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 pm
((Profiles are going to have their own thread. It's More Orginized that way. Have you contacted Hershey yet?Renember your a crew member so you have some power.))
Beastboy screamed in sleep. He felt something both weird and horrifying and it was coming closer.
Yami glanced at Hikari and as if she understood what that ment Hikari started tallking. "Yami want to say "yeah sure he will" ."  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:28 am
((Im very sorry...Iv been well...nvm Can somone catch me up a little please?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 pm
Raven scowled towards Yami before turning her attention back to Beast Boy. She shook his shoulder though she didn't really expect him to wake up. Waking up Beast Boy was tough, a challenge for anyone. Whatever he was dreaming, it was obviously not good. Who would scream if the dream was good anyway? "Beast Boy, wake up... Come on, it's just a dream." Raven said again, shaking the boy's shoulder.

((Okay, profiles in a seperate thread. I did contact Hershey and she's here now. Let's see, a lot has happened. Raven and Beast Boy's future daughter appeared and passed out. Brainiac 5 and Bouncing Boy apppeared from the future. Zookeeper appeared and Beast Boy woke up. Bouncing Boy knocked Zoopkeeper unconsious. Then, Yami and Hikari appeared at the door. They have lost their memory. After an embarrassing statement, Beast Boy fell unconsious and now he's dreaming something that made him scream. I think that's everything...))  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:44 pm
((Woah....were should I start?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:26 pm
((Well Hershey you were taking Darkfire to the infirmary. There you'll meet Brainiac 5 and Bouncing Boy. Who some how got stuck watching over Raven and Beastboy's daughter from the future.
DE: There are those kind of dreams, but that would be against gaia regulations.))
As soon as Raven did Beastboy tried embracing her tightly, but he was still asleep. "Oh I am glad you're here Raven. Robin's acting weird. He tried to kiss me!" He said and the burst into tears while still managing to stay as sleep.Hikari pointed to a small bomb hidden on a support pillar.
"What is that?" She asked out of curiousity. She was a genius, but never saw a bomb in her life.

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:04 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted for a long time. I have had an excruciating amount of homework on top of basketball practice/games these past few weeks. No time to go online whatsoever. However, with the start of winter break, I should have plenty of time to roleplay.))

Raven pulled away from Beast Boy, using her powers to hold him down as she got away from his embrace. A casual glance towards the support pillar Hikari pointed to was done quickly, but she averted all her attention to it when she noticed the small bomb. "It's a bomb. Not good, we have to deactivate it or contain the blast." This day just got better and better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm
Brainiac 5 has decided to follow Raven and while Bouncing boy stayed with then injured. When he saw the bomb he immediatly realized something. "That's a fake." He shouted.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 am
Raven let out a sigh of relief. It was good to know that they wouldn't have to do any deactivating of bombs. She had no idea how to deactivate a bomb as it wasn't her speciality. "That's good. Thanks." Now the question remained; who would place a fake bomb into the Tower? Perhaps to distract them from some bigger threat, a real bomb hidden more carefully?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:11 pm
Starfire took Darkfire quickly to the infirmary. Fly as quick as she could. She appeared looking at the door and walked in noticing some new faces...as usual. She placed the girl softly on one of the beds. "Who may I ask? Are you?"

Argent followed quickly behind Starfire. When she arrived a new arrival was here. "How many people can be here in one day..."  

ElectricCandii

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:49 am
Brainaic 5 was about to reply to Starfire's question when he was interupted.
Suddenly a familiar voice talked on the tower intercom.
"I Controlfreak am back and this time I order you to dance and do it as horribly as possible!" Strangely enough everyone would be compelled to dance.
Beastboy was decent, Robin was wonderful, but he was usualy horrible, The Twins weren't effected and neither was Raven or any of the other magicians near ny. Cyborg was Awful because he usually rocked at this kind of thing.
He was disco dancing at the moment. Kid Flash found himself break dancing at great speed. Bouncing boy was doing weird future dance that I won't even try to explain and Brainiac like the magic users was uneffected.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 pm
Raven watched the dancing. If this had been any other time, she would've found it amusing and ridiculous. However, since it was Control Freak's doing, she only found it slightly amusing. "Wow, Beast Boy. I didn't know you could dance." She said, teasing him, before turning her attention to the fact that Control Freak was back. It wasn't that bad, Control Freak was one of the weakest villians. This wouldn't take long.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:35 pm
((So basically only modern day humans who have no magical powers are effected.))
As if responding to Ravens cocky thoughts of how it wouldn't be that bad Control Freak Changed his order. "Destroy Raven!" And then at they all lunged towards Raven at once all except for Beastboy whose love of Raven had awaken his magical powers again. He then turned into a small Hydra and wrapped up the people under Control Freaks Control so tightly that they were soon knocked unconcious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:50 pm
Argent rolled her eyes at Control freak. "you really need to get a new hobby buddy." Argent quickly made her hand to a fist. And red plasma came around Control freak's body and tighten around his body.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Raven raised an eyebrow, "Wow Beast Boy. You have yet to cease amazing me today." She had been ready to fight back when her friends had attacked, but a large feeling of reluctance at hurting them had run through her. Now that they were out for the moment, there was no need to harm them. All they had to do was wrap Control Freak up and send him to the nearest prison.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff