Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 pm
"Once this is over Lilith, I plan on leaving for a bit, you'll be accompanying me and trying to make yourself useful. Is that understood?"
Akuro glanced back at Lilith and awaited an answer, the same glare on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm
"I will make myself useful to you master" she nodded and smiled lightly. Her ears twitched slighty as her tail swayed slightly  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:08 pm
"I should hope so, should you become more worthless I'll consider you extra baggage and another mouth to feed and I'll kill you myself."
Akuro's eyes narrowed.
"Understand."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:32 pm
"I won't become a burden to you master"her expression turned worried as she looked at him"I understand master"she nodded  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 pm
Akuro turned back around and placed his hands in his pocket, choosing silence as a response.
"I doubt you'll live up to expectations."
The clothing store came in view and Akuro stopped and pulling out a small stack of cash held it out Lilith.
"You have that much to spend, use it wisely and only on the dress. I'll wait out here."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:32 am
She walked into the store looking aound for a dress,a dark red one caught her eye. She touched it softly surprised by how soft it felt and picked it up to go to the dressing room to try it on. Shocked by how it looked she went to the cash register and bought it. She then walked outside with a bag in her arms"I got a lovley dress" she spoke delightedly,thinking to herself I hope master likes it.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 pm
Akuro paid no mind to her happy tone and started back towards the house, he stopped however and froze for a moment.
"Why don't we eat out today Lilith, I don't feel like returning home just yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 pm
"Alright master" she smiled lightly as she hugged the bag and waited for him to lead the way or tell her in whitch direction she should go in. Her ears twitched slightly as her tail swished  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:58 pm
Akuro reached forward and yanked Lilith to his right before pushing her forward and pointing to a restaraunt nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm
She stumbled foreward but didn't fall, walking forward now to avoid being pushed again but stayed close  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:25 pm
Akuro opened his mouth to speak but he was cut short as a loud noise was heard like a gun firing, Akuro's turned towards the source of the noise immediatly fall back and hit the ground hard on his back before a surge of electricity went through his body, his eyes widened and he grit his teeth before his eyes went blank and a bullet revealed itself in his skull before falling to the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 pm
Hearing the gunshot she turned around,"Master!!!" she cried out as he fell, rushing next to him and pulling his head onto her lap. "Please be ok.......master please" tears began to form in her eyes, looking at his wound she prayed that her master was not dead.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:59 pm
"Please be ok."
A figure stepped out of the shadows carrying a black gun with a long barrel, he looked at Akuro and nodded his head before looking at Lilith.
He opened his mouth to speak, when his ears picked up a small growl, his eyes shot down to Akuro to see his eyes open, taking on a blood red color, he sat up and as the man raised the gun again, Akuro reached forward and pushed the man's arm away before taking a step the bandages unwrapped off his arm and red symbols glowed on his arm as his claws extended, his arm went through the man, causing crimson to flow from the man as he fell back, Akuro pulled his hand back and his eyes return to their normal color before the bandage re wrapped itself on his arm.
The man hit the ground and turned to ash, which was quickly blown away by the wind.
Akuro wiped his hands on his pants and glanced back at Lilith.
"Good, you aren't dead.""  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:37 pm
She stood up and looked at him ,astonished by what she just saw. Her ears raised slightly as she looked around"Why did they try to kill you" she wiped at her eyes before he could see she had begun to cry. She turned so her back faced him, she didn't him to see her like that  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 pm
"Vampire," Akuro explained. "They don't favor my kind, that and i've killed a majority of their people."
He Lilith turn her back to him, he saw the tears but remained silent, he glanced around to see people staring at them.
His eyes twitched and he flexed his hand to strike her, but decided that wasn't the best course of action and pulled her towards him, one arm wrapped around her neck, until she was against him.
He held her there for a moment and looked around, he was gentle with his hold but his voice though silent still had an edge to it.
"Stop crying, whatever it is, it's not worth crying over. hide your face in my arm if your going too so we don't attract attention. Idiot."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games