Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:19 pm
Brilyra watched as he grabbed the strawberry, juice dribbling over him. She paused a moment, and then giggled. Brilyra hadn't giggled in ages, but she couldn't help it, seeing Ryan all mousied out and dribbling strawberry juice..his little bow.."Rye..you're such a goof," she giggled again, shaking her head with a smile as amusement danced in her eyes..and perhaps..happiness?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:22 pm
Ryan looked up at her in surprise, hearing her giggle. Bri . . . he thought in somewhat of a disbelieving tone. Then he shook his head and gave a small smile. I have missed that giggle Bri . . . he thought to her, looking up at her eyes, glad that he might have made her happy.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:26 pm
(WHOA. That was a fast response. WAHHHH. *finishing dragon meanwhile* )

Brilyra heard the thought and glanced to him, noting the disbelief..why? Oh..the giggle..And then the small smile and words came to her and she blinked, looking down at his eyes. Brilyra looked at him a moment more before turning back to her cooking, the soft thought, not meant for a direct response, reached Ryan, Me too, Rye..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:31 pm
((lols. I'm a fast typer and the response just came to me so easily.))

Ryan smiled a bit more hearing her thoughts, but decided not to respond as he once again started to eat his strawberry. After a while he paused and looked back at Brilyra. Bri? . . . are you . . . happy? he asked, thinking back on the giggle and wanting desperately to make her happy, but . . . wasn't sure if she was happy or not.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:44 pm
Brilyra finally finished, placing her portion of salad onto a plate and making a small plate for Ryan, whether he'd eat it or not. She brought it to the table, and came back to collect Ryan..only to hear the question. Her expression became somewhat blank for a moment and she stared at a spot on the counter and it seemed she was either lost in thought or would not answer..

But then she looked to Ryan, carefully scooping him up in her hands and pressing a kiss to his back near his neck, I am happier than I have been in a long time. And she left it at that. Smiling softly, although with a bit less vigor perhaps, she went to the table and sat down, having set Ryan's plate right beside hers. Brilyra set him down on the table, careful not to let him drop his strawberry since he still seemed to be enjoying it, "There..this feels a bit funny, you being the short one for a change." Brilyra teased him as the smile brightened agian.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:01 am
Ryan seemed to pout again. Once again . . . not my fault . . . he thought to her, but this time it seemed to have a bit of a playful tone to it. He nibbled at his strawberry, looking up at Brilyra, wanting to see her reaction to his playfullness.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:10 am
Brilyra noted the pout, hearing the playfulness. She took a bite of food and once swallowed, tapped Ryan's nose gently with a smile, "No, but you do make a cute mouse, Rye." After taking another bite, her expression turned thoughtful as she teased, though pretending to be serious for a moment, "Maybe I'll have Laelira keep you that way, as adorable as you are." Brilyra glanced at him from the corner of her eyes, keeping her expression serious though she expected him to know she was kidding, not considering that after her behavior for the past two years, he might not be able to tell again yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:18 am
Ryan's happy demeanor vanished quickly and he set his strawberry down before curling up into a little ball, shivering. Please don't Bri . . . I don't want to be a mouse forever . . . this is even worse than being a troll . . . please . . . he begged with her, not realizing that she was only teasing. After two years of her cold and nearly cruel behavior, this was something that ice queen Brilyra would do, and he was scared that she was going back to that behavior and was seriously thinking about keeping him as a mouse.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:31 am
Brilyra noticed the happy demeanor gone as the other shivered. At the words, she realized the problem, "Oh, Rye," her voice was accompanied by a cringe..She scooped him up, not caring about the sticky juice on his body. Brilyra held him in her hand and pressed him close to her chest, the best hug she could give him at the moment. Her voice was soft, apologetic, "I wouldn't..that's..I was teasing, Ryan. Only teasing, I won't let you stay this way any longer than necessary. And in the meanwhile, I'll keep you safe, Rye." Brilyra pressed a kiss to his head, pulling away and stroking his head gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am
Ryan sighed, unable to fall back into the happy mood he had just been in, and instead, curled up in her hand, gaining a little bit of comfort from her words, but still very much afraid of the heartless Brilyra coming back to hurt him in some way, shape, or form.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:57 am
Brilyra frowned at that, looking concerned. "Rye.." She'd been wondering something for awhile..perhaps she'd try..she set Ryan on the ground before moving to sit beside him. The Fae woman focused, trying to channel her energy into changing, the little, faint wisp of magick that she had left that she'd managed to spare from Ryan's grasp. He'd given a command before, and after seeing how specific the collar was or wasn't..had a suspicion that it ran not only by orders, but what would please the collar maker..or what it could be convinced would please the collar maker.

She focused and focused, and then, to her delight, her form suddenly shrunk as wings sprang forth from her back. There was a loophole to the collar, it seemed..Now she stood small enough that on his four paws, Ryan's head came to almost her waist. Brilyra smiled as she came forward, kneeling beside Ryan so that her arms could wrap around him starting from under his neck, Aha! I can give you a hug even while you're like this, Rye. Brilyra smiled a bit more as she pressed a kiss to Ryan's furry cheek before nuzzling him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:08 am
Ryan froze a bit and then nuzzled her back. Thank you Bri . . . but in all honesty, I'd feel much safer if you were your larger size . . . he thought to her, a faint trace of a smile coming to his lips.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 am
Brilyra felt the other nuzzle her back, and at the words was only slightly surprised. Hmph, she pouted teasingly, "You just don't want a hug." With a smile, she returned to her true size, but remained sitting on the ground beside Ryan, scooping him into her hands and setting him on her lap as she stroked him softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:24 am
Ryan gave a small contented sigh. Thank you Bri . . . he thought, looking up at her. A small thought of Giacare being a wizard crossed his mind, but he dismissed it, not wanting to have to turn to that man to help him. As much as he wanted to be human again, he was not that desperate.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:31 am
Brilyra heard the contented sigh and nodded, "I couldn't let my little Rye feel unsafe, now could I?" Her little Rye..that had a few memories attached. ANd meanwhile..the other was stuck as a mouse..how to undo such a thing? Did they really have to wait for Laelira to awaken? She wasn't sure..  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games