Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 am
[[WHat have I (And Hogsnort) missed???]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:57 am
[[Not a lot, first of all, we're finding our way out of the forest, and we've just travelled a tiny bit... that's all. ]]  

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:04 am
Hogsnort simply mad sure to keep close to the group and to keep his gun aimed in as many directions as possible. After it seemed slightly safer, he pulled his screwdriver and smoke bomb out and began working on it a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:21 am
Naomi

Naomi turned her head to see Mr. Hogsnort working on something. She shrugged her shoulders. His mind must always be on his mechanics, she said to herself, creating a light orb to keep the area around them lit so they could see. Naomi thought of her brothers, each annoying, older one, and missed them dearly.

x-Obscene_Love-x

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:22 am
"Nice to meet you, Naomi." He loved names that twisted his lips to say it; those that were impossible to say without barely moving your mouth. He glanced at her with quizzical, dark eyes. "How old are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 pm
((did i miss something?)  

Archer_Jack

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:37 pm
(Kind of. Well, Vanessa decided to betray those characters that were not in her group and sent some evil spirits after them. Your character Wesker is in her group and evil right? If so then she's gone, so maybe you should follow her lol. My character Pre was basically abandoned to fight for herself so she had since left this place. Vanessa went into Deralo Fields, but now she's in Deralo Castle again.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:01 pm
(what of the twins? and i'll just say wesker got lost, he finds pre and helps her home.  

Archer_Jack

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:03 pm
[[...]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:05 pm
(The twins are still there as well. I don't think there was a post for them since then. And also, Pre's home isn't exactly on that planet lol.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:12 pm
(well back to the castle)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:08 pm
Itsuki relaxed as she took his hand into hers...but only slightly. He didn't like this Ty dude and he was damn sure not gonna let him hurt Olette... his first true friend...  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:43 pm
Olette smiled at the two. She felt Itsuki's muscles tense as she held his hand.
"Come on. Let's go before they come back." she said, meaning the undead from earlier. Olette began to walk back to her home, gesturing for the two males to follow-she didn't want to be a rude hostess by not letting them in.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:52 pm
Itsuki followed Olette into her home. He really had no clue as to why she was letting the other guy in though. He looked back at the guy then at her. He couldn't speak in this state but he growled out the question anyway. "Why are you letting him in?"  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:55 pm
Olette cocked her head.
"I couldn't leave him alone out there, this forest is cursed." she said, her eyes shining. She sat the both of them down.
"I'll be right back." she said, giving Itsuki a reassuring smile. She ran back to the kitchen to make sure all her cabinets were locked and everything was in place.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games