Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:41 pm
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252

...remember your views will be a bit different because you run on both sides of the road...or at least have run on each side...i have been straight my whole life and unless some traumatic event with a woman scars me for the rest of my life in such a way as to make me hate women and decide if i want happiness i gotta get with a dude then yea...ill be straight for my whole life....

Yeah...sorry for my ranting...I just HATE it when people get all up-in-my-face about it...like Nick. I think the guy's great, but honestly, he's all about 'bring on the chix.' Heaven forbid it be the other gender...

But yeah, sorry Platinum; ZO. You two are still a-ok!!

To Platinum: And why exactly do you think I want chicks now? I didn't just leave boys because I thought it would be fun... sweatdrop

So you've just forgone it all?

?? What does forgone mean..?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:17 pm
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252

...remember your views will be a bit different because you run on both sides of the road...or at least have run on each side...i have been straight my whole life and unless some traumatic event with a woman scars me for the rest of my life in such a way as to make me hate women and decide if i want happiness i gotta get with a dude then yea...ill be straight for my whole life....

Yeah...sorry for my ranting...I just HATE it when people get all up-in-my-face about it...like Nick. I think the guy's great, but honestly, he's all about 'bring on the chix.' Heaven forbid it be the other gender...

But yeah, sorry Platinum; ZO. You two are still a-ok!!

To Platinum: And why exactly do you think I want chicks now? I didn't just leave boys because I thought it would be fun... sweatdrop

So you've just forgone it all?

?? What does forgone mean..?

Given up.

Hehehehehehe.......Nick is VERY straight. He's accepting of male homosexuality......he just doesn't want people to flaunt it around him. It makes him uncomfortable. Really, though, watching any couple make out in front of you is discomforting.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:43 pm
Yeah, as Ari said, it basically means you've given it up. Not even bothering to try anymore in any of it's forms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:49 am
::bows:: I won I won! What's my prize?  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:02 am
Phanari
::bows:: I won I won! What's my prize?

Bragging rights and a whole new wardrobe of mord sith stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:39 pm
YAYA!!!! Now THAT'S a good prize.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:02 pm
Phanari

Now won't it be creepy when you slip them on and they fit perfectly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:10 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari

Not really. They were meant for me.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:54 pm
@Chubby, i nvr said you went to girls jst because you thought it would be fun...i wuz trying to say how your views would be different and such...its hard to get your meaning across in typed words sometimes...i wuz saying that i understood your decisions in a way but i nor anyone else would ever fully be able to understand your decisions unless we lived though the same things...thats all....

gay with others is fine.
gay with me is not.
im not gay so ppl being gay with me isnt good.
same thing with religious ppl trying to be religious with me.

nothing wrong with having a belief but once you try to perform that belief or force that belief on another it becomes wrong. a gay guy hitting on a straight guy or jst coming onto him is forcing that belief upon him...though you nvr really have to worry about that...

todays society has been against gays now so gays are so afraid of being shunned by ppl they develop what i joking called "gay-dar" which a gay frined of myne said they actually have...they look for signs and will nvr say anything to a guy unless they are shure they are gay...i think its
easier being straight...i dont see why ppl hate gays...i understand disliking it if they try to be gay with you but other than that its their damn choice...i hate homophobes...if you cant take gay ppl you should off yourself and spare the world the angst of having to deal with you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:34 pm
I've never understood how people can't just accept gays. And I think it's really wrong for churches to sneer at it. Kinda hypocritical.

I can understand people being uncomfortable by it, but to ostrosize someone for acting on instinct is like saying that they are doing something wrong in loving what they love. And that's just........well.....painful.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:04 pm
i think stupid is a better word...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:11 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari

I can attest to that. Mistress Phanari does her work all too well...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:20 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari

Now now, that's not true. I've been far to generous with you. ::grabs her by a fistful of hair and drags her around the mud before chaining her to the ceiling::  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:11 am
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari

Now now, that's not true. I've been far to generous with you. ::grabs her by a fistful of hair and drags her around the mud before chaining her to the ceiling::
Yanno, last I checked, there's a thread for things like this...oh!! What now!! You've been defeated!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:12 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari

Yanno, last I checked, there's a thread for things like this...oh!! What now!! You've been defeated!!

Coward. You're not worth my attention. ::leaves her hanging by her thumbnails::  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff