Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:56 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Don't his take his offer!! You are going to become mindless blood sucking vampire, and I am absolutely adament on that!!" her inner self warned.

Fyress' eyes widened, "Thank you sarcasm!" she whispered happily. She extended her arm out focusing on the middle of Durithill's forehead, from there was where she would be able to guide his negative energy towards herself. A small shimmer of plum colored wisps slowly made their way towards her fingers. The wisps were absorbed into her fingertips returning warmth to her skin, and color to her face. Her vision became clearer, and her head felt less heavy. She continued on staring at his forehead making sure to follow his direct instruction.

"You pathetically empathetic wretch!" her inner self exclaimed, "Don't you know how in order for there to be happiness there must be pain?! This is the pain you must indure to become something better! Something like me!! Do you really think you can get rid of m-" she was cut off by the life Fyress was bringing to herself, "No! I won't allow this! Mark my words! I'll be here the next time this happens!!"

Fyress slowly rose as she felt the freedom to move. Still collecting the negative energy from him she felt herself wanting to regenerate to her full capacity in one sitting. Quickly she reality hit her and she stopped, "Thank you" she whispered.

I think you would be gone.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"I'm not going to become an energy vampire now, am I?" Durithill joked with a small chuckle. He felt almost no change at all however, which made him wonder exactly what had happened. His energy levels seemed normal enough, and there was no change in him emotions, so it was as if she had done nothing. "You owe me now though."

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress let herself laugh, "Oh yah, 'cause you know, now you have my energy germs, and even worse.." she paused for dramatic effect, "my kootie!! Dum dum dum!" she streched as much as she could, "Sarcasm, I feel all better" she sat closer to the firplace and put her hands near it, "Ish varm precious! What do they call it?!!" she said feeling a bit hyper, "Ugh! We want a tookie!" she looked at him, "Is there room service here at all? I kind of have a monster craving for ginger snap tookies" she said matter of factly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:06 pm

"You want what?" Durithill asked in confusion, looking at Fyress as she began talking strangly. Had she taken that much energy from him without him noticing. "I don't know... You can ask the inn keeper if you can find him. Hey, why do you keep saying 'sarcasm'?" It was something he had noticed earlier. Whenever she used a phase that would usualy include 'god', she seemed to replace it with 'sarcasm'.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:18 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked at him like he was the crazy one, "You honestly don't know what a tookie is... it's a cookie, what else would a ginger snap be?!", thinking back on what he had asked, "Actually I really don't want to have to chase down and elusive inn keeper, and I happent to be a very religious person.." she paused, "Well, actually I'm not, a friend of mine used what he called, 'scream therapy' to stop me from using the lord's name in vain..." she laughed to herself a bit, "And he would scream soo loud, after about 5 months all he had to do was take a deep breath in, and then I'd quickly correct myself.. goo times". "I am stupid, anyways, you wanted to know about the sarcasm thing" she smilled to herself, "I used to be such a sarcastic person, I mean wayy more sarcastic than now, and I don't know, my other friends told me to start using the word sarcasm 'in vain' so it's basically a force of habit now".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 pm

"Religion." Durithill said with a small laugh, shaking his head. "Another pointless thing. How could people even believe in something so crazy?" He couldn't understand it, but there were several things he couldn't understand. "So what exactly are 'ginger snaps'?" he asked, looking over at Fyress.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:45 pm
Once I say I love you...

"My mother tried to make me understand it all, but once she realized that I just couldn't get into it, she let it go..". Her jaw dropped, "You're joking right?! Don't tell you me you don't know what ginger snaps are.." she sighed, "They are only the best kind of cookie out there, depending on how their made that it, I really like them crunchy-ish on the outside and soft on the inside.." she mind wondered she thought of them, "sooo good, it's basically a ginger cookiw but oh so good!" she sighed, "They really are the greatest, one day, you will absolutle have to have a few!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:57 pm

"People don't usualy feed wolves cookies." Durithill pointed out with another small laugh. "If I get anything, it's usually meat, and it's usualy old. That's why I prefer just killing things to eat." Suddenly something struck him and he lifted his head up again to face her. He noticed that she hadn't questioned how a wolf had managed to her unconsious body through the snow into this inn. "Were you really unconsious before?" he asked curiously, slightly afraid that she might have seen his human form.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:43 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress rolled her eyes at him, "Ummm hello!!! You're forgetting those small children who haven't yet been taught what to and what not to fear!! They would soo give wolves cookies!". She laughed a bit, "Umm I don't know, lemme do a checklist for you" she paused, "one, my eyes were closed, two, my body was basically limp, and three, I was kind of.." she quickened her talking speed, "battling for dominance foe my body with my inner evil self..." she breathed, "That good enough for you?".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:57 pm

"Hmm... I suppose." Durithill muttered as way of an answer. So if she was really unconsious, then either she thought he was lying and someone else actually carried her, or she thought he was some kind of super strong wolf. Not that he cared either way. As a matter of fact, he prefered both to the truth. If anyone knew who he really was, he could be in trouble after all. "I don't deal with a lot of unconsious people. They're usually dead."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:43 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress' jaw dropped, "Ohh, well then, that's a good thing I wasn't dead then..." she joked. She stared into the flames of the fire letting herself become entranced. A flash came to her mind, "But I suppose it is odd that I remember red eyes and a dark cloak..." she shook her head trying to shake her pensive feeling, "but then again it was probably just some crazy dream of mine". She stared back into the fire, "On second thought I think I really do want a ginger snap or five" she got up to leave, "I shall but a few minutes!" she said proudly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Red eyes and a black cloak? Damn, she must have seen me... Durithill thought to himself, his eyes narrowing only the slightest amount. It was barely noticable unless you were trained to notice those kinds of things. "Ya, you must have been dreaming." he said with a small laugh, wondering if he was going to have to kill her. "Grab me some while you're out. I'm starving." he called as she left.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:41 pm
Once I say I love you...

After a few minutes of trying to get ahold of the inn keeper she finally found him, "You wouldn't happen to have any ginger snap cookies around would you?" the inn keeper brought a tray out for her, "Thank you!" she said leaving to go back to the room, "I have brought the tookies" she said jokingly seriously. She stuffed one in her mouth before setting the tray on the floor. Her eyes widened with delight, "t'so good!! I haven't had a ginger snap for an entire year now.. wait no.." she paused, "Three months, but still" she finished off her cookie and held one up for Durithill, "You have to eat it.." she said glaring at him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:53 pm

Durithill looked cautiously at the cookie before taking it in his teeth and crewing it. It was unlike anything he had ever tasted in the all the years he had been alive. "That's probably the best tasting thing I've ever eaten." he said after swallowing the chewed up cookie. "But that's not saying much considering what I eat." Durithill got up and walked over to the cookie tray, leaving his backpack on the hearth, and attempted to pick up another cookie with his teeth. It was a difficult task, but eventually he got another cookie in his mouth and began chewing it.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:58 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress beamed, "Isn't it though?!" she grabbed up a few more and started eating them, "I loverz ginger snapzez!!". She walked over to the window and looked out, "Wow.." she said watching the snow shift violently in the air, "It's reaalllyy snowing..". She thought about back home, the clear blue skies, and warm waters. She came back to the fire place, "But what would really be good right about now, is a glass of milk.." she got up and opened her mouth to say something then paused. "On second thought, how about I just stay by the fire place" she said eating the third cookie she had in her hand.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games