Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:47 pm
Jyrek flinched as she slapped him, more from the pain of her doing it than actual physical pain. He'd expected something like that might happen..She moved quickly towards the door and he tensed slightly, but the other stopped, seeming confused. Did she remember nothing? "I gave you my blood to save you," he held up his wrist, still torn and bleeding slightly. It would take time to get back all that blood..meager as his conditions were in the cell. Jyrek slowly, so as not to startle her, went to all fours as he stepped a bit closer. He wouldn't risk pleading for her to reason through the fact that he had cared more about her life then being free, she was a smart girl, hopefully she'd figure it out.

"Are you alright," he asked softly. "You'll need something warm to eat and drink, Lira's tea perhaps," he'd paid attention, back when he'd been human,"Or hot chocolate.." Jyrek had used to make it for her, it was a special thing between them..and he'd let her help from time to time since they made it from scratch and he would let her put all the marshmellows she wanted in it, holding her in his arms while she drank. "The sugar might help you, although the tea will be more soothing.."

Jyrek kept his voice soft, hoping she had enough sense to see that he was making valid suggestions..he wanted her to be well and he wasn't sure what his blood might do coming from this body after so long.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:09 am
Shelby's eyes widened as she looked at him. Why had he done it? Why didn't he let her die? He would have been free if she had died . . . was it possible that he still cared about her enough that he didn't want her to die? "I . . . I . . ." she stuttered out, looking from his wrist to her ankle and then back again, her eyes going back and forth between the two. Suddenly she stood up and dashed to the door. She looked down at the ground, she didn't want to look at her father at all. "I need to think things over." she said in a rush and quickly exited the cell, running from the dungeon. As she ran through the hall, she slowed down, calming a bit. She should find Lira. She would listen to her father . . . but she wouldn't have hot chocolate . . . that had been something she hadn't had since he stopped making it with her.

~Flashback~
A young Shelby, around age twelve, riffled through the kitchen cupboards, pulling out all the ingredients to make hot chocolate with. Once everything was ready she grabbed the bag of marshmallows and ran off to find her dad. She found him . . . having another arguement with Mommy . . . it seemed that her parents were arguing a whole lot more now. Shelby's mother, seeing her daughter, so eager, and yet confused by the arguement, turned her husband's attention to the young girl, walking away from the arguement completely. "Daddy!" Shelby said excitedly, holding up the marshmallows. "Let's make hot chocolate!" she said happily, her eyes sparkling in excited anticipation. She had secretly been hoping that if she could get Daddy to make hot chocolate with her, then maybe the arguments with Mommy would stop. Her hopes were crushed when her father glared at her, and she whimpered and recoiled into herself, holding the bag of marshmallows close to her chest. He growled out a response . . . a very negative . . . hurtful response . . . one that left her in tears. He had called her a brat and a selfish child who he wouldn't make hot chocolate with until she had learned to grow up! Poor Shelby had cried to her mother for a good hour afterwards . . . the supplies that had been sitting, ready on the kitchen counters . . . never to be used . . .
~End Flashback~

Hot chocolate held a special significance to Shelby . . . she had always made it with her father . . . the father that had loved her . . . and she refused to have it if her loving father would not make it with her. She stopped running and then started to head to the maid's chambers . . . hoping that she could find Lira.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 am
(Nighty night! <3) (p.s. T__T That flashback hurt my heart. Poor Shelby. *sobs*)

Jyrek watched her eyes widened. Was it truly so surprising that he would save her? She was his daughter..his beloved daughter..he'd give every drop of blood in his veins to save her. And holding her in his arms as he had.."Think away," he murmered after her, heading to his usual spot. He was chained no longer, but it was familiar to him now. At least a little if not more, he'd gotten under the hard shell that his daughter had formed around herself. Jyrek had held his daughter and she'd said she loved him..for the first time in two years..life didn't seem all that bad.

The mention of hot chocolate had sparked thoughts and memories in him too. He remembered turning his eager daughter down, needing to keep his wits about him and be cruel. Otherwise he'd get happy..and then he would gain his inheritance as a halfling Snormian..something he hoped never came to pass..

Lira was sitting in the maid's living room, located just before all the rooms. She was curled up on the couch, watching the fire and humming softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:34 am
(( twisted *manical laughter* You aren't the only one who can write heart wrenching posts!))

Shelby found Lira on the couch. "Lira?" she said softly, not quite wanting to spook the girl by suddenly just moving in front of her. She went around to the front of the couch, able to hear her humming. "Lira, can you make me some tea?" she asked, giving a pleading look, knowing that, even without the look, her favorite maid would oblidge . . . it was just fun to give the look.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 am
(o-o *shudders* *sneakynezz* O-o well..umm..ummm..PURPLE! T__T)

Lira looked up at the soft name, watching the other move in front of the couch. At the pleading look and words, she laughed as she pointed to the table in front of her where two steaming cups of tea and kettle filled if they wanted more were waiting. "I know you well, Elby. Drink up," Lira laughed aloud with a warm smile that softened, "Are you well, Shelby? Is there anything I may do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:00 am
Shelby smiled seeing the tea. "Thanks Lira . . ." she said, sitting down on the couch next to her, and then taking a cup, inhaling the vapors above it before sipping it a bit. "Mmm . . . warm . . ." she muttered happily. Her other foot unconsiously went and rubbed at the place where the snake bit her. Shelby relaxed, letting herself lean into the couch, enjoying the taste of the warm liquid going down her throat as she took yet another sip. And the best part was, the liquid wasn't blood this time . . . she may not have remembered the exact details of what had happened in the morning, but she did know that she had been drinking blood . . . the thought nearly made her gag, but she suppressed the reflex.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:41 pm
(BARACK THE VOTE! <3)

Lira watched the other before sitting down, "Of course it's warm. Tea is made to be warm, silly." She smiled at the other before turning at the sight of the boy from earlier. Quickly she stood and went over to him, the boy tensed until Lira wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek, "Thank you for saving me, dog-boy."

Kraelyn had wandered a bit, searching for Shelby. Irritating as she was, he didn't know anyone else in the castle and he knew she'd find him eventually. And running would do no good, depending on how powerful she was. He'd found her sitting with the girl..Lira? And then she'd come forward, and he wasn't sure what to expect, hence the tensing. But at the hug and thank you, and of course the nickname, he blushed faintly as he nodded, bringing up his left arm and wrapping it around her lightly near the shoulders. "You're welcome, Lira." The right arm, with the bitten right wrist hung by his side. The pain had stopped, but the memory was clear..that icy death that had nearly taken him over..

Which reminded him..he looked to Shelby and inclined his head, keeping his expression neutral although his tone was grateful, "Thank you for saving me, She-..your highness."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:58 pm
((You really make too many good RPs . . . YOU AREN'T HELPING MY RP ADDICTION!!! . . . And go Obama!!!!! mrgreen ))

Shelby looked after Lira as she got up and tensed slightly seeing Kraelyn there. When he thanked her, she stubbornly stayed silent, actually rather upset with Lira for running over to him and kissing him . . . She merely turned her attention to the fire, her foot once again rubbing against her ankle. It had been a horrible feeling, having the Karuyan's poison run through her . . . and she almost pitied Kraelyn for having been bitten. No one should have to go through something like that . . . she thought to herself as she took another sip of her tea.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:05 pm
(Shhh, shh..it's a good addiction <3 ^___^ hehe. "Roleplay..my anti-drug" MUWAHA! o_o *high fivez* I'll cry if that homophobic self-righteous p***k McCain gets in. T__T and if he dies, we'll be stuck with a chick who governs a colony of FISH. a.k.a. Alaska.) (Obama is so much awesomenezz)

Kraelyn noted that she stayed silent and he sighed slightly, glancing back to Lira who had frowned over at Shelby, concern written in her expression. She really did care for Shelby.. With a smile, he nudged her to go to Shelby and Lira smiled gratefully, having felt obligated to stay near her savior but wanting to go to Shelby. She came over and sat beside Shelby.

Kraelyn meanwhile wasn't sure of what to do and didn't want to incur Shelby's wrath again. So as he headed over to the area and moved near a chair across from the couch, rather than just sit down he asked politely of Shelby, "May I sit here?" The girls might have wanted to be alone and he wouldn't interrupt that purposefully, nor be so rude as to just invite himself to sit. He would ask permission, and that was common courtesy, not even just trying to placate Shelby.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:16 pm
Shelby shrugged non-commitingly. "I don't care if you do or not." she said, her face starting to harden into a glare. She was confused from both Kraelyn's and her own father's actions . . . Kraelyn could have let Lira be bitten and saved himself and her father could have let her die when she was bitten and completely freed himself . . . this was going against everything she thought about men, and she wondered why they were doing something like that. Even more confusing, Kraelyn didn't even know Lira . . . why would he rist his own life for a stranger's? She sighed and looked down at her lap, staring past the tea in her hand, trying to make sense of her now topsy-turvy world.

((You know, in kids pick the president, Obama won by a huge margin. And that pretty much mirrors what the actual election will probably turn out to be since pretty much all the kids that took the vote were too young to form their own opinion and simply parroted their parents instead. *sage nod*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:19 pm
(o-o that is beautiful. I hope so, Obama could really help our dying country T__T)

Kraelyn nodded and sat down despite the glare. He noticed she seemed a bit..off? Had she gotten hurt? And then he remembered as his eyes widened slightly and he stiffened in alarm, "Are you alright? Has the other Karuyan been found? I warned you didn't I..? I thought I did.." His brow furrowed as he struggled to remember, "My memory's a bit hazy.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:22 pm
Shelby's hands clenched around the cup. He just HAD to bring that up . . . didn't he? "I'm fine!" she snapped angrily, not looking up at him at all, her expression one of fury. "The Karuyan you're so worried about has been found and it's dead." she said, and then stood up abrupty, slamming the cup onto the table and then looking at Lira. "Thank you for making the tea. I'm sorry that I can't enjoy it at this moment." she said stiffly and then stormed off, going straight to her room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:37 pm
(*ecstasy* BARACK OBAMA..IS THE WINNER!!!!!!! *screaming bloody murder*)

Lira frowned and seemed surprised as she slammed the cup and left. "She doesn't seem to like you," she noted.

Kraelyn lifted a brow and gave her a wry glance, "Really? I couldn't tell." They looked at each other a moment and then Kraelyn stood, "I'll go talk to her.." Chasing after an angry Shelby wasn't the best idea, but leaving an angry Shelby to brood seemed worse. He headed out of the hall and to her room, stopping at the door to knock, "Shelby? May I come in, please?" Kraelyn forgot to address her by the title she'd given him to call her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:44 pm
((YAYS!! . . . Let the healing process begin!!!))

Shelby was angry . . . horribly angry. She stomped over to the door, throwing it open as she glared at him. The littlest thing could set her off and he had . . . by not calling her by her title. "I told you . . . adress me as 'Your Highness.'" she nearly growled and then changed him into the little puppy dog again, slamming the door, figuring that it would shut as she headed back to her bed to look at her ankle. She was still a bit amazed that her father had saved her. However, what she didn't expect was that her door would have been slammed so hard, it actually swung open a bit from the extra bit of force.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:52 pm
(o-o *waits*...*waits..*waits...* T__T healing isn't swift and painless. *sobs*) (Barack the vote, Barack the vote baby, Barack the vote, tip McCain over!) (song I made to the tune of 'Rock the Boat' <3)

Kraelyn watched the door open as the other glared at him. At the nearly growled words, he started to speak only to find himself being changed again. He made a little growl of irritation as the door was slammed..and then he perked a bit as it swung open a bit. Kraelyn moved forward and headed in, then closing the door himself. It seemed better shut for several reasons now that he was inside. Or..was that a good thing?

Kraelyn looked to Shelby on the bed and came a bit closer, seeing her checking her ankle. Why would she be..unless..given how she'd acted when the Karuyan had been brought up.."It bit you," he said in sudden realization as he came fully forward and looked up at Shelby from the ground. "But you're still alive..how?" He didn't figure there was much worse it could get than being a dog, so he didn't feel he was pressing his luck. And besides, he wasn't barking at her to change him back so she should be relieved for that at least.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games