Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 am
A small gasp escaped his lips when a sharp jolt of pleasure surged through his body. "Yuuki...." he moaned slightly, watching the girl's eyes intently. He couldn't let this happen yet, all of those books he used to read her to sleep with; they involved being together and doing special things first. He smiled sheepishly as he pulled from her grasp and grabbed her hand softly before dragging her out of the shower and into the bed. He wrapped them up with blankets and finally said "Not yet." With a smile that held all of the desire and sadness of the world. Zero couldn't believe himself for stopping her. Still he pulled her close to his body and pulled out a book. "How about I read you to sleep like I used to?" He asked softly, his voice like silk, each word falling softly out of his lips and onto hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:15 am
Yuuki felt a shot of disappointment, feeling his push, as if he didn't want her. Feeling his hands wrap around hers, following, feeling get wrapped up in a blanket. Feeling warmth and protected. She took a deep breath and gave him a tender and soft kiss upon his lips. She got out of the bed and smiled shyly. "I.. I have to go to my dorm, anyways. There's classes tomorrow and.. I have my clothes there.. Thank, Zero." She took the covers and wrapped it around her body. She opened the door and looked back. Whispering to him, "Thank you so very much.." Closing the door behind her, she sprinted back to her dorm. As she opened the door and walked in, she felt something different in the air. Looking around, she didn't see anyone there. As she closed the door behind her, she felts someone's hand wrap around her mouth. Her eyes widen, as this guys mouth slowly began to kiss neck, poking her with his fangs. Getting enough strength she turned around. Kaname. Standing there with a smirk and evil look. "Yuuki.. why could that never happened between us?" Toying around with her hair, looking hungrily at her neck. "Kaname! Get.. Away!" She had manage to hiss out the words, from his hand being over her mouth, she had bitten his hand. Kaname didn't jolt or scream. He made some sort of moan. "Mmm, Yuuki.. that feels.. delightful." He swung his arms and picked her up. Yuuki kicked her legs around. After he had put her on her bed, he had gotten on her, holding her arms down. Kissing from her neck down to her breast. Yuuki eyes widen, seeing Kaname in only his boxers. Tears were slowly running down her cheeks. She didn't want this. Never in her life would she ever thought being raped by her own brother.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:30 am
]Zero cursed under his breath. Why do you always have to slip away from me.... He ran the events through his head. Had he disappointed her? Hurt her? He didn't know. He only knew that it couldn't have been right of him to let her continue. She meant more to him then that... at least that's what he thought. He became bitter: anger bubbling up like vomit inside of him. He growled and stood, ripping the crimson patched sheet from his bed and throwing it into the shower to try and rinse the blood out. Walking back into his room he threw some pants on and bashed himself against one of his walls, falling to the floor and taking up his usual habit of clawing away at his own neck. He could smell the mix of her blood in his own. He did something then that was very unlike him, something he never expected to do. He stormed out of his room and started headed towards her dorm. You stupid girl... how can you expect me to be perfect? Why do you run away whenever I mess up? I didn't mean to hurt you.... He wanted to yell at her, was going to confront her. He ran through the childish questions in his head over and over while walking down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 am
Push after push, sob after sob. Blood all over the sheets. Yuuki felt disgusted. She felt weak. She couldn't save herself. Kaname stood next to the bed, putting his pants back on. Having an evil smirk upon his face. He was satisfied on what he just had done. After putting on his shirt, not even bothering of buttoning it back up, he crouched on the windowsill and looked back at her, "I'll see you soon, darling.." Then jumping out of the window he went back to the Moon Dorms. Yuuki held her knees to her chest, sobbing. Wanting to die. Needing pain to calm her down. As she got up her knees felt weak. Going into the bathroom she got in her tub, hot scolding water burned her skin. Wanting to burn off this scent and feeling of his body on her. She had passed out in the tub. Sinking down underneath the water. Not being able to breathe. Not even caring. She waited for her last moments.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:49 am
Zero stormed into her room. Angry eyes hardened when he didn't see her. There was a lot of blood on her sheets, ignoring it he stormed into her bathroom. Her head was under the water; he lunged and grabbed her. "What the hell are you doing Yuuki!?" He wrapped her up in his arms. His eyes widened at bites that didn't belong to him, and he picked up the scent he was previously ignoring. "Kaname..." his voice must have dropped two octaves, he brought her over and laid her down on the blood stained sheets. He was horrified and disgusted. He didn't know what happened, didn't want to. This was his fault. She must have went to him... because I didn't satisfy her... He shuddered and kissed her forehead, a few tears rolling down onto her forehead as well. He tucked her in and walked quickly back out. Shutting the door and inching back into his room. A zombie. That's what he looked like as he slumped down onto his bed and sat. Eyes open, but completely dead inside. Who did he think he was? Who did he think he was next to Kaname? F uck....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:04 am
Feeling her body come out of the scolding water. Feeling a bed underneath her. After the door slammed shut, her knees automatically went to her chest. opening her eyes. Focusing on the room. She cried hysterically. She wanted to leave and never come back. She wanted to die. Getting off her bed and walked towards her full-length mirror. Looking at her self, she felt disgusted. What she felt with Zero was marvelous. But with Kaname she just wanted to rip off her skin. Yuuki punched the mirror, breaking into millions of pieces. Her blood dripping down her fist. Looking down at the glass. Yuuki held glass in her hands. Looking at it for the longest time. Closing her fist, feeling the sharpness of it break her skin, blood dripping down. Yuuki didn't mind the pain. She wanted to suffer. She needed it. Taking a deep breath she walked towards the wall and screamed. Indenting the wall, almost breaking the entire thing. Her bones cracked, She seemed to have broken it. Crying she leaned against the wall and slid down. Bringing up her knees, putting her face on her knees and sat there for many many hours. Skipping breakfast, lunch, dinner, school. She skipped everything. Staying in her little place, she could no longer be safe.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:14 am
Zero wanted to go to her, but he couldn't move. Didn't want to know even though he already thought he did. Late into the next night he managed to creep down the and into her room again, though this time, scared, he knocked softly before entering. He found her just sitting. The mirror was smashed and her blood was everywhere. He took in the scene and gliding by her side, once again lifting her in his arms, though this time he kept her there. "I'm sorry... I must...not make you.... happy enough..." he said, his inside felt like they were breaking apart. Of course she'd choose Kaname, hadn't he always known this? He planted many kisses in her hair, rubbing her back softly while he sat on her bed with her in his arms. He didn't know what else to say, what could he say to this? How could he be angry at her for it? She let him love her, and wasn't that enough? So many questions, and he wasn't sure he was ready for any to be answered, so he just sat there, caressing her and rocking her against his body gently. Waiting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:23 am
Sitting there motionlessly. She heard the door knock, she didn't even bother. Looking straight, not even caring if she died or lived. Feeling her body move upwards. Yuuki looked at the person, her body trembled, as if it were Kaname.. It was Zero. Without even knowing her tears soon flowing down. She held to him tight, even with her broken hand, feeling sharp jagged pain, she didn't care. After awhile, she used her strength to talk, she manage to whisper it out, "I...got...raped, Zero.." The words burned in her mouth. The images burning in her mind. "I feel disgusted.. I.. I want to die.." She began to sob, as she felt Kanames hands touching her body, feeling him in her, his mouth all over her body, she felt this as if just happened minutes ago. Clenching on to his shirt she pulled him towards her, needing him, and his warmth.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:32 am
Zero was shocked, his eyes changed to the eyes of hunger, not for blood, but death. He growled and kissed her softly before standing and leaping with her out the window. He ran at fast as he could to the dorm of the Chairman. He bashed through the door, "Chairman!!" he bellowed. He laid Yuuki down onto the nearest sofa. "Yuuki has been..." he hesitated "Hurt." He then kissed her again softly before crashing through the glass in the window nearby. He hunted, tracing smells of Kaname everywhere. Looking desperately, he fell easily prey to Level-E then... insanity swallowed him whole, his arm became covers in vines growing deep inside of him. He fell to the pain, got back up, searched harder until a figure sitting far too politely against a tree was a found. He stopped, waiting for him. His precious little pure blood prey. "You demon, I should have ended the hope for your followers long ago. I'll kill you all." He grabbed for his gun but he had forgotten t in his room. S hit...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:52 am
Yuuki sobbed. Crying for more pain. She didn't deserved to live. The Chairman walked over to her, giving her relaxant tea. Her hands trembled, crushing the tea cup in her hands. Feeling glass stick in her skin, the hot scolding tea, ran down her stomach. The Chairman alarmed he quickly took her hands as gently as he could. His eyes widen, "Yuuki! Your hand.. its broken.. You've.. My dear.." he couldn't find the exact words to say. Yuuki, didn't bother to listen. She was just looking down, manage to whisper in a low and monotone voice, "Go help, Zero.. he's in trouble.. I'll be fine.." The Chairman nodded and grabbed his own Vampire Hunting sword and grabbed an extra Vampire Hunting Gun. Jumping out the window, "Zero! Catch" He threw the gun at him. Meanwhile, Yuuki still sat on the couch, looking at her hands. She stood up slowly and walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower. She let the water clean her body, that was covered in blood. Standing there, motionlessly.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:24 am
Zero caught the gun but turned to the Chairman. "Why aren't you with her?" He growled, gun pointed for the Chairman, vines wrapping themselves around it. "I'll end you all." he hissed, foaming at the mouth as he turned back to the figure by the tree. How he longed to pull that trigger, end it all, but something inside of him stopped him. Instead he let himself drop the gun, just stared, motionless. Waiting. You filth... you won't have the mercy of being shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:18 pm
The chairman was not surprised at this at all. "Zero.. The Level E in you wants to control you.." He hissed. Meanwhile had just finished putting on her uniform, still weak and fragile she grabbed her Artemis rod. As she touched the metal of it, its stung her. Dropping it to the floor. "Wha- What happened.." Remembering that she was now a vampire. She could no longer have it. She bit her lip as she walked towards the Chairmans desk, pulling out a gun, she took a deep breath and opened the window. Jumping through she landed. "Zero!" She yelled as she started to run towards the Chairman and Zero. Kneeling towards Zero. "Zero.. What.. what happened to you.." She held him in her arms. She wasn't afraid of her, never shall she ever be. She loved Zero with a passion. "Calm Down.. Please, Zero.. Calm down.." She shushed him and cradled him in her arms.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:25 am
Zero was stunned by contact. "Yuuki..." He moaned, realizing he was in pure agony. "Too late.. get away" he managed lowly, the vines on his arms shooting back into his body. He clung to her with all of his might before remembering what had just happened to her. He gazed up at the chairman at he stood. "Something must be done Chairmen. Severe punishment must be issued." He turned back to Yuuki and picked her up slowly, finally taking in her hand. "It...it's broken...." he pulled her as close to him as possible. "I'm so sorry Yuuki..." He cried, cried like never before, if ever before. He wasn't sure, couldn't fathom the last time he caught himself crying. Finally he gathered himself together only long enough to mutter, "You are not to leave my sight again."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:32 pm
The Chairman clenched his teeth and didn't make any sort of movement. Yuuki clenched her hand into a fist. Hissing out, "No.. Its never to late to stop it Zero.." Her body trembled in fear and pure anger. She didn't want to think that Zero had become a Level E. Yuuki never ever wanted to think that. Feeling his cold hand against hers her let her fist go. "It'll heal.." she mumbled as he held it. As he pulled her towards her, she closed her eyes, letting the aroma that he had fill her lungs. It soothed her very much. Then feeling his tears fall against hers. She calmed down. Stroking his silver hair, hoping he would now calm down. Yuuki nodded. "And you.." She looked at his glistening eyes. Looking at the trails his tears made as they rolled down on his cheeks. She gently wiped them away. "Will never leave my sight, Zero Kiryuu" She smiled at him softly. Hoping that would calm him down.  

The Ice Queen Diva

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces