Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:36 am
my grammer teacher made us right a full paper on the meaning of the word. Anti-disestablishmentarianism.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:56 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
my grammer teacher made us right a full paper on the meaning of the word. Anti-disestablishmentarianism.

I had to do that too!  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:15 pm
Grammer teacher. 0.o . Maybe that's what I should become.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:41 pm
sabre_sword

And now you know one assignment you can give. ^_~  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:28 am
Phanari
sabre_sword

-nod nod- I just can't seem to decide on a career of sorts. First it was veterinarian than a pilot then a psychologist then a cook.. I can't make up my mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:48 pm
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

-nod nod- I just can't seem to decide on a career of sorts. First it was veterinarian than a pilot then a psychologist then a cook.. I can't make up my mind.

I thought about teaching. Then I became a tutor and realized it wasn't worth it.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:55 pm
Phanari
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

I thought about teaching. Then I became a tutor and realized it wasn't worth it.

ah...its okay phan, you know what your good at.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:38 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

ah...its okay phan, you know what your good at.

I know one thing for sure. I'm a good cook, I sew, I clean, and I'm great with kids. I'll make some man a wonderful wife one day.  

Phanaridie

[ Consumer Whore ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:26 pm
I can read almost anything I put my hands on.
Besides SOT I read Terry Pratchette books, and V.C. Andrews books.

Terry Peratchette write a few random books such as "Good Omens" My fav by far from him, and he writes a series called the Disc world Novels. They are about a magical land of wizards and creatures, with ALOT of humor. His books are the only ones that can accualy make me laugh out loud.

V.C andrew books are more angesty, basically a bunch of small series about people with really corrupted lifes, but really good hooks and twists.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:17 pm
[ Consumer Whore ]
I can read almost anything I put my hands on.
Besides SOT I read Terry Pratchette books, and V.C. Andrews books.

Terry Peratchette write a few random books such as "Good Omens" My fav by far from him, and he writes a series called the Disc world Novels. They are about a magical land of wizards and creatures, with ALOT of humor. His books are the only ones that can accualy make me laugh out loud.

V.C andrew books are more angesty, basically a bunch of small series about people with really corrupted lifes, but really good hooks and twists.

Good Omens was ok. But I much prefer Equal Rites. That one had me laughing from the openning sentence to the closing.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:16 pm
You know it'll be a good book when the first line is "Holy Mother of God!!!"he cursed. Tragically, I lost interest halfway though that book.

In other news, I'm only good at reading. And baking muffins. And cookies. And pie. And Flash. But techy-wise I still suck at Flash. What kind of career is that? gonk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:38 pm
sabre_sword
You know it'll be a good book when the first line is "Holy Mother of God!!!"he cursed. Tragically, I lost interest halfway though that book.

In other news, I'm only good at reading. And baking muffins. And cookies. And pie. And Flash. But techy-wise I still suck at Flash. What kind of career is that? gonk

I see you in computer advertising?  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:03 pm
Phanari
sabre_sword

But I was no good at Advertising in business. I just like computers. And baking. You can't bake a computer! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:28 pm
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

But I was no good at Advertising in business. I just like computers. And baking. You can't bake a computer! gonk

What about networking? Or a tech?  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:44 pm
Phanari
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

What about networking? Or a tech?

I'm just not sure anymore. gonk I only have like another 2 years before it becomes essential that I know.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games