Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 pm
Jake nodded, "hanzo is a fire and lighting user from what i've seen, and he's fast....i suggest we free futashi, thus providing a distraction long enough for us to go in for the kill........"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:10 pm

Zeno nodded as he looked past his wall to see Futashi trapped in the chakra-control barrier. He sighed and looked back at Jake. "Me and you can both use wind, which overrules lightning. But his fire would only rule out the wind, just as well. My earth and glass have no relation whatsoever, and Genjutsu definetely wouldn't work in accordance with his sharingan as well, which is what we also must take into account." Zeno rested his head on his hand and brought his knees up to his chest.

De-Vaughn07

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:21 pm
*Hanzo stood there with Futashi behind him locked up. He starting laughing when he overheard there plan.*

"Do you really think a genin and a chunin can take me down please spare yourselves of the embarrassment"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:23 pm
De-Vaughn07

Zeno nodded as he looked past his wall to see Futashi trapped in the chakra-control barrier. He sighed and looked back at Jake. "Me and you can both use wind, which overrules lightning. But his fire would only rule out the wind, just as well. My earth and glass have no relation whatsoever, and Genjutsu definetely wouldn't work in accordance with his sharingan as well, which is what we also must take into account." Zeno rested his head on his hand and brought his knees up to his chest.
(By the way you have that switched around fire is no good with wind because you can put it out or make the flames get me by blowing them back. lightning just cuts threw anything in it's path.)  

Dark-Ninja70

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:27 pm
((Im goin' y the elemental affinity relations that Yamato explained to Naruto in the manga, forgot what chapter. it goes like this:
Fire is stronger than Wind but weaker than Water
Wind is stronger than Lightning but weaker than Fire
Lightning is Stronger than Earth but weaker than Wind
Earth is stronger than Water but weaker than Lightning.
Thats what was explained.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 pm
((and we're behind a thick earth wall made of pure stone. Were next to each other whispering, Im not sure its realistic that you can overhear us.))  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:39 pm
((gah , whatevs. you could only assume that, we're plotting against you, but oh well. we're not gonna start spamming this place up.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:40 pm
((Sorry just kinda ignore it then I kinda scanned it because Im doing homework btw my birthday is today according to gaia (Nov.27) ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:41 pm
((Where im at it's Nov.26 6:41pm my b-day isn't till tomorrow but gaia is ahead of me))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:42 pm
((O.o well, happy B-Day..btw. Have you seen my other forum, with my arc idea on it?))  

De-Vaughn07

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 pm
(yep)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:45 pm
(( well, duh. I know you have. rolleyes lol, jk.))  

De-Vaughn07

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:45 pm
((Thanks and yea I have it's really good it wouldn't suprise me if they accepted it...and maybe we should start rping before it gets too much ooc plus I g2 go do homework in a second and you guys will have to wait till tomorrow to take me down))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff