Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:01 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(( Tai and Jake post your profiles at the top forum for the chuunin exams ))

((Beat ya to it!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:15 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
x InfinityOrion x
Orion crossed his arms before he addressed both Kazuma and Tai.
"Well, after having gone over both of your records, I know that neither of you know the body flicker. That's.........unfortunate."
He said with an eerie smile. Before they knew it, Tai and Kazuma found themselves in the air, held up by the collar by Orion. He carried them over to the giant exploding tag.
"This giant exploding tag, as you already know, Tai, explodes if you're on it for more than a few seconds. Now, let me explain the body flicker to you. The body flicker requires a single tiger handsign, and chakra for propulsion. It doesn't require much, but too little, and you won't go anywhere. Just keep that in mind. Soon, I'm going to drop you on the exploding tag, and it will be up to you two to body flicker off of it. Understand?"

((GAH! You beat me to it!))

((Whaddaya mean?))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:46 am
Kazuma smiled at Orion "So is it just quick movment or something else" he said putting his hands in the tiger hand seal to do it quickly since he has mastered chakra use as a Hyuuga.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:53 am
Tai, obviously nervous, looks over Kazuma. This person didnt seem nervous at all! He was...smiling. How could you possibly smile when your life was on the line? This kid must be crazy to be liking this whole thing. Atleast he asks pretty good questions, and that could be something Tai could find interesting. He expectantly looks over to Orion, waiting for an answer to Kazuma's question.

Tai puts his hands into the required seal, and begins to focus his chakra. He needs to be well prepared for this drop. Dropped onto an exploding tag...how crazy could a teacher get? Tai knows if he ever makes it out of Orion's training, and if he becomes a sensei, he will never make his students do this.

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:12 am
"I'd tell you, but then I'd ruin the training. But I'll tell you this: You body doesn't move until the chakra does."
Orion said with a sick smile on his face. Since his clone was stuck dealing with academy students and Zeramaru, this cheered him up.
"I'll give you three seconds to try and figure out how to body flicker before I drop you. Don't waste your time. Three.......two......"
He paused for a second, out of pity, of course, which gave them an extra second to try and figure out what they would do.
"............One."
Without another word, he released them from his grip, and now he wondered if they would actually survive.

((Whaddaya mean you won't do this to your students? How are you gonna have any fun if you don't almost kill 'em like, twenty times!?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:33 pm
Kazuma thought about what orionb answered then thought 'Maybe it's the use of chakra to move you faster then the speed of light which would trick the eye and you use chakra exertion through out your body like my defensee to transport you'. Kazuma dropped onto it and exerted his chakra at what he thought was the perfect amount and dissapeared..... Kazuma appeared next to Orion "So uhhh that worked, and what was the point of trying it on my i'm a Hyuuga, trained masters of chakra exertion and use think about it Orion-Sensei".  

irishshamrock12

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:08 pm
((Dudes...I got really sick yesterday. Threw up atleast 4 times. I am not feeling well now either.))

"GAH!" Tai yells as he drops. He wasnt completely ready to be dropped then, even though Orion even gave him an extra second to get prepared...although, that still wasnt much time. That didnt matter now, because Tai had about a second before he was going to hit the tag. If he ended up hitting the tag...he would probably destroy the other kid. Tai wasnt going to fail this...he wasnt going to cause another person to die because of his own stupidity.

Tai had less then a second to figure out how this worked. "Just focus on appearing in another spot!" Was the only thought that went right through his mind. Tai focuses his chakra, attempting to appear anywhere BUT on the tag. In the blink of an eye, Tai appears about 15 feet in the air somehow. Unfortunately, he was above Orion and Kazuma, and he hoped dearly they would be able to get out of the way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:29 pm
Kazuma looked up at Tai then looked at orion and did the body flicker techniuqe and appered on the other side of the tag "Wow this just keeps on getting easier ,Orion can you make it a little harder on me he said with a smile to boil Orion's blood like he liked too.  

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:49 pm
Dp's clone smiled, "I think you should stick to taijutsu kid," he said to tai as he stood up, and body flickered underneath him with his fist held up, so when he landed, he'd either get hit in a VERY painful place, or he'd hit his stomach, knocking the wind out of him......

(i couldn't resist)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:05 pm
((Haha i wanted to do the same thing but my character isn't like that i'm just waiting for Orion to post again))  

irishshamrock12

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:15 pm
With a smirk, Orion caught Tai before he would land on Dp. Without another word, he set him down on the ground safely.
"Not bad."
He said, his smirk still on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:21 pm
x InfinityOrion x
With a smirk, Orion caught Tai before he would land on Dp. Without another word, he set him down on the ground safely.
"Not bad."
He said, his smirk still on his face.

((How come you always beat me to a post!? Damn it!))  

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:27 pm
"Son of a b***h..." Tai says, obviously speaking to Dp. How big of an a*****e could you be? Trying to punch someone in the "VERY painful place". He glares at Dp for a moment, and then looks away. Tai makes a mental note to himself, most likely having to do with him getting revenge on Dp for that one. That didnt matter much now though, because Tai needed to prepare for whatever Orion was going to throw at him and Kazuma next. Tai quickly stands up and asks "So Sensei...whats next?"

((Not sure if I can pull another post off...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 pm
((Just concentrate on getting better, K?))

"Nothing."
Orion said, his smirk disappearing.
"I'm giving you a break today, nearly killing one of my students more than twice in one day is my limit. I don't care what you do, just keep those weights on. Meet back here at daylight tomorrow."
With that, and a snap of his fingers, he, and his giant scroll, was gone.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games