Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:49 pm
Masumi H Dekata
De-Vaughn07

(*Thinking to self in corner with mental issues and appearance*
Leo....no! I no likey that name! Pick anoder or I will kwill wou! Okay, okay, uh....OOH! Lanny....-.- I veel keel wou now.)

((How about Yoko's Puppet XD. And It actully a Flower bud, but acts like a Cocoon))

((Yoko's puppet? I don't get that.... Maybe this could be a chat thread for the next 48 hours while we wait?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 pm
(i know)  

pyro hasu

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 pm

(*Snaps finger, then punches jaw, going unconscious.*)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:53 pm
lenon01
Masumi H Dekata
De-Vaughn07

(*Thinking to self in corner with mental issues and appearance*
Leo....no! I no likey that name! Pick anoder or I will kwill wou! Okay, okay, uh....OOH! Lanny....-.- I veel keel wou now.)

((How about Yoko's Puppet XD. And It actully a Flower bud, but acts like a Cocoon))

((Yoko's puppet? I don't get that.... Maybe this could be a chat thread for the next 48 hours while we wait?))

((...Yoko was John Lennon's last wife before he died. And you like puppets, and we all know Yoko controled John lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm
((Oh. I don't look into these people-I actually based Lenon's name off of the element of Xenon...just with an L. Interesting how many names you can make like that...I never really heard of John Lennon. Oh, wait...that's scary...people say I look like him. eek ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:02 pm
lenon01
((Oh. I don't look into these people-I actually based Lenon's name off of the element of Xenon...just with an L. Interesting how many names you can make like that...I never really heard of John Lennon. Oh, wait...that's scary...people say I look like him. eek ))

((...HE WAS IN THE BEATLES HOW HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF HIM scream scream scream ))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:05 pm
((I like techno music...BassHunter? Darude? Cosmic Gate? Probably never heard of them. =_= I'm used to it. (Odd.) I don't really like the Beatles...that's my brother.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:11 pm
((You don;t have to like them, you just have to know them. I mean come on, its like saying you don't know who Elvis was.))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:14 pm
((About that....

Anyway, that's also my brother's section of music. I'm the odd person...I'm skinny, I read a lot, go on the computer a lot, and usually don't do any sports. And I debate against thought conformity. ^^ I'm reading Fruits Basket online right now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 pm
lenon01
((About that....

Anyway, that's also my brother's section of music. I'm the odd person...I'm skinny, I read a lot, go on the computer a lot, and usually don't do any sports. And I debate against thought conformity. ^^ I'm reading Fruits Basket online right now.))

((PRINCE YUKI SQUEEEE I loved Yuki and Kyo...if only they could get along sad ))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:30 pm
((I know...sadly, they all have chins pointy enough to stab someone with. Kinda creepy...although it is anime, I suppose....
Have you read any others? My parent's don't want me to read that stuff, so I don't buy the books. I read it online. >;3))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:32 pm
lenon01
((I know...sadly, they all have chins pointy enough to stab someone with. Kinda creepy...although it is anime, I suppose....
Have you read any others? My parent's don't want me to read that stuff, so I don't buy the books. I read it online. >;3))

((More like what haven't I read. Also according to Anime-Planet.com i have given 4 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 17 hours, 34 min, and 2 seconds of my life to Anime XD))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:37 pm
((0.o ...Obsessive if I ever saw it. Has this been over the course of five months? Or possibly six? Or maybe 4 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 17 hours, 34 minutes, and three seconds? It's good, yes, but that's scary. You're like the person on my bus...she's nice and likes anime. But I know her Gaia account, so it's probably not you. ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:42 pm
((It's over my entire lifetime. It means in order to watch the amount I have watched you would have to watch Anime non-stop for 4 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 17 hours, 34 minutes, and three seconds to see as much as I have. And in my brothers fault, he would always turn my shows to watch that anime. So i just got use to it.))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:58 pm
((Oh, okay. Wow...I don't watch television unless my brother is playing that Civilization Revolution game on the Xbox we got for Christmas. That book 'The Art of War' by Sen Tzu is actually really good...he literally pwnes in domination victory. ^-^ All thanks to me...and the game, of course, and the book. But It's funny how bad he is when I don't help.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games