Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:09 pm
Xchaos
((Isn't it "Gomene?" Well, it's alright ^^))
The man did not have time to go see Mipsy, think about the wierd smile or even die from his new wardrobe with polka spot. The windows of his house where starting to blow form everywhere.

"Well, well. Seem like we have some unwanted visitor."He said.

He had several, if he wanted to count Nick among them, but she wasn't currently in the mansion. Technically, she wasn't anywhere. But she was interested in whatever was going on. If Gray was getting another ghost, there'd be problems. She was territorial when she took up a stalking.
One could almost feel sorry for the guy... But if he was careful he'd have a very useful ally... As long as he didn't make her mad.
Curiosity edge her closer to his shadow, providing a better view of what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:55 pm
He activated the stealth device on his armor which fanned the flames and created a steadily growing flame. He smiled waiting for the person to come out of their far off place and fight before the mansion would be nothing but embers.  

justice_prime

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:11 pm
Malem walks and comes to a solid fence.

"That's a really tall fence..."

She hears explosions and smells burning metal and plastic in the distance and is somewhat uneasy...but it seemed to be quite a distance away. She walks around the fence hoping to find a gate, but finds a large mouth shaped hole instead.

"This'll do. I wonder what's inside here."

She crawls through the hole and walks up to a big mansion. She gapes up at it. She sits down on the grass and notices a few people talking... and a thing. It dawned on her what made the hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:11 pm
The white dressed man look around himself seeing his mansion burning. Not that he cared that much. He needed a litle change and with Mipsy's power, he coud rubild it in less then 5 minutes.

"My my!" he said. "Seem like someone really doesn't want's me here."

At that time, Mipsy, still wearing her jester's outift emerge form the floor and looked around.

"Ish mashtere maiquing ah BBQ (really did not want to make an accent out of that word >_<)" She asked thinking what she just said.

"Mipsy... sometime I do not know what to do with you..."
He then moved away and sat on a chair of his long table.
"Mipsy, could you please stop those flames and bring whoever is outside, insede please?"

The Clown then take a deap breath swallowing all of the flames around her and end up in a burp.

"Spicey!" She said. She then warp outside the mansion and notice the man that was responcable of setting the manison on fire. "Hay mishtere! Mi mashter watnst to chee you! Hourie oup inshide!" An don those words, she disapearded once again to play with wich ever toy she would find.  

Gottendamerung

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Nick, however, was less pleased. She sat in the basement, looking at her shoulder with a decidedly grumpy expression.
She and fire did not get along very well.
A moment later she returned to his shadow and listened. Whoever had set the fire, if she met them... She'd stick a Jack card to the back of their neck and tell them not to step back. She really, really, really did not like fire. (The whole shedding light thing, no doubt.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:42 pm
Malem notices that the flames stopped in the distance, and then nimbly climbs up the side of one of the taller mansions to get a better look. On the top of the roof is a peregrine falcon and her nest. The falcon raises her wings , visibly upset by the presence of an intruder.

"Well, this area seems safe enough."

Her eyes flash, and a glowing mist flows out of her mouth and into the bird. Her human body goes limp in a pile on top of the roof.

The bird then takes flight and circles the scene of the destruction...and then perches upon a burnt post. She watches, confused by the destruction in an otherwise nice posh area..  

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:13 am
The bird flutters up from it's post, and returns to it's roost. With a bright flash, Marem gets up.

"I don't think I want to hang around here much longer."

She takes a leap from the roof over the fence, tumbles twice and walks off.

((To...err what area actually has any active people doing stuff...dueling arena...I guess))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:13 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

MiniPinch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:36 am
Kenton Alkemi
MiniPinch
Kenton Alkemi
Wow... The mansions here really were a spectacular sight to behold. Each one looked like it was worth millions... no... trillions of dollars.

"Won't they think that we're tresspassing...? I mean... we kinda look out of place... don't we?"

"..I haven't thought about that though...anyway c'mon!" she said. Mr. Yeti was still staring at the houses, wide eyed.

As Kenton followed Christina, he looked up at the mansions again. It was just like at home...before everything changed... before Father disappeared.

"Um... What kind of job are we looking for...? Nothing violent.... right?"

"I don't know...maybe." she said and winked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:45 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:51 pm
Xchaos
The white dressed man look around himself seeing his mansion burning. Not that he cared that much. He needed a litle change and with Mipsy's power, he coud rubild it in less then 5 minutes.

"My my!" he said. "Seem like someone really doesn't want's me here."

At that time, Mipsy, still wearing her jester's outift emerge form the floor and looked around.

"Ish mashtere maiquing ah BBQ (really did not want to make an accent out of that word >_<)" She asked thinking what she just said.

"Mipsy... sometime I do not know what to do with you..."
He then moved away and sat on a chair of his long table.
"Mipsy, could you please stop those flames and bring whoever is outside, insede please?"

The Clown then take a deap breath swallowing all of the flames around her and end up in a burp.

"Spicey!" She said. She then warp outside the mansion and notice the man that was responcable of setting the manison on fire. "Hay mishtere! Mi mashter watnst to chee you! Hourie oup inshide!" An don those words, she disapearded once again to play with wich ever toy she would find.
(is warping in the rules?, meh, anyways) The being spotted a target in front of him, it lit up as humanoid and the read-outs pointed to it being some sort of energy source. He watched as it left and a nav mark traced her re-entry. "looks like a wasted couple of rounds, no matter." He activated his stealth generator and entered into the building, the smoke already shielding all but his silhouete, his heat signature hidden, and no smell to bear. With the general lack of visible form, he entered the building towards the man who owed the stolen. His armor triggered it' speakers, and set it to remote sound, so it would throw his voice in many spots as he talked. "Where is it!" his voice roared.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:33 am
Christina grabbed him on the arm and ran. Mr. Yeti hopped behind her as she dragged Kenton toward the houses.  

MiniPinch

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:46 am
---  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:24 pm
They arrived at the houses and Christina started to look around. "These houses are big!" she exclaimed, looking at them with awe.  

MiniPinch

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:16 pm
((My post will become REALLY slow because of stupid life issues making accest to a comp really hard))

((Yes, warping is legal for my super being that is Mipsy. Her big weekpoint is that she'll never enter a fight. Never. ))
"My, my! Where is what?" Said the voice of the man that was still sitting at his long table pouring himself some red wine. "You could not be less clear my friend. Oh! What am I saying? Someone who is putting my beautiful mansion to fire is NOT my friend. You should apologies before something happen to you." He finish with an angry voice, his ring making a low golden colored light out of his anger.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff