Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:26 am
Ian was back gain at the front door of the office. Actually, he didn't got time to wander at Konoha at all again because he wasted a lot of time eating his packed lunch. He knocked at the door again, this time, loud enough for the one's inside to hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 am
reiko turned to the door. "come in!" she called  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 am
Kunesume2
Draco appeared in a gale of wind. "Reiko sensai, your back. Well so far we have had one Akatsuki member wander through and that rouge ninja guy they let go. Other than that no major threats to report as of yet." Draco removed his Anbu mask revealing his idenity...it was Akira. "What you got there?" He walks around to get a better look. "Let's see....these markings...I believe you got you hands on a Thunder Kunai."

((Akira Nara IQ Genius of 250 explains smile )

"Thunder Kunai also called Thunder Shuriken for some strange reason. Used as a Summoning, but instead of an animal it summons a Person who signed it in there Blood. The user then throws the kunai and forms a hand sign summoning the Signer of the Kunai to that Destintation from where ever they are in the country. A very rare find in deed Reiko sensai." Akira looked at Reiko. "O sorry I got a little Carried away. Haha"

((Dont forget about me))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:39 pm
Drake barged in his faced showed exhaustion. "Reiko."  

crimsonnobody

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:37 pm
"Well I will leave you two, you still have the Radio right? Call if you need anything I'll be at the Stadium watching the Chunnin Exams." Akira put on his mask and formed a hand sign Disappearing in a gale of wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:32 am
Ian entered as opened the door gently. He looked at Reiko and continued. "I'm just wondering if I could be the teacher again in the academy." He smiled to her. Well, he's just happy to see a lot of changes in the Hokage position since he was a student. He even forgot the name of the Hokage when he was just a student.  

hivaids420

Newb

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:19 am
perkydemonofdoom
reiko turned to the door. "come in!" she called

"hello hokage-sama. Do you remember when we had that "little" chat about me being a medical-nin?.."
cain asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 am
Reiko looked from cain to Drake to Ian. "ok, one at a time. first, ian, that would be fine, we need a sensei. second, cain, when can you start? drake, what is it?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:20 pm
Drake blinked thinking about what he would say. "You're a kage right? Don't you know some way to seal my demon's conscious? Make them sleep in a coma of a sort?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:28 pm
Reiko looked away. "well, possibly, i know this jutsu... but it may affect you as well!" she said. "i don't want to risk your life trying to get rid of the deamon. i mean, well, i can't imagine what you are going through, but it isn't worth it."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:39 pm
"Isn't there something you can do? Lock me up? Ease our memories? The demon almost had me killed. I think it was trying to invade Sound." Drake was desperate. Anything to keep the demon from attacking again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:47 pm
Reiko thought about it. "i do know a sealing jutsu, but i dont' know if thats the type of thing that its for... the five elements seal."

((the one orochimaru uses on naruto in the forest of death... think itd work for ur deamon too?))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm
((nope, that'll just make him unable to use chakra effectivly, he needs different one, or you could ask ban to remove memory of your demon.......he can do that.......))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 pm
(WHAT?!!! HE KNEW THIS AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!! HE IS SO DEAD!!!) "Anything. As long as it keeps the demon in me."  

crimsonnobody

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 pm
((well, he can manipulate memories, and even remove them, but........it's an offensive technique, so i'm not sure what i'd do mentaly, it might destroy your mind, or it might just surpress the demon, and it'd awaken later.....))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games