Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:36 pm
He merely shrugged. "Sorry, I don't know any clan but the hunters due to my current profession as a Merc. That's why I'm looking to join the clan of mercs." He chuckled and grunted. "Anyways, good luck with that guy." As Itasu turned to go he looked back over his shoulder. "On a side note, I'm Itasu Oran, in case we meet again." And the gunslinger started east, slowly gaining speed, getting up to his 'God Speed' level as he became smaller than an ant to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:42 pm
Viva gives a short wave then reads the note. After awhile he vanishes in a blaze of white flame.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:08 pm
Hey WAIT!

X charges after him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:09 pm
((after who?))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:15 pm
((Itasu, sorry))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:04 pm
Blin reads the letter a second time "maybe theres a clue...we should take this letter to aria and have it studied."  

Blight_of_Luca

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:59 pm
(Wow. I missed a LOT. I was in Ohio for a hockey tournament. I swear, those Strongsville players were on Steroids or something. They looked about six feet tall.) Brett's hands were locked to the mech's controls. He didn't feel like he could move, but he managed to peel his hands away. His eyes had been closed, so he hadn't seen much. "Did they get away? I didn't see..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:37 pm
((*reminds herself to get Blin to give her a run down of what just happened* ...stupid uni...))  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:46 pm
Blin nods to Brett "yeah, they just desapeared. We need to take this note to Aria and see if we can get it deciphered

((well after we arived there was this big lava pit inbetween us and the villians, we attacked them alot but nothing worked and as we got close to them they deapeared leaving behind a note wit h song lyrics saying they were sent by desta. Now X ran after a guy she wanted to recruit leaving kitsuname, brett and blin by themselves.

Oh and one of the magic cards that popped out of the man-eating trunk turned into a monster named slept thats following me around))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:03 pm
(That's stranger than usual.)  

Brett_FM

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:00 pm
Hello! I'm back!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:06 pm
Itasu followed X, rubbing his head with his real hand. "Back and forth and back and forth..."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:10 pm
Brett, could you look at this guy's mechanical arm?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:35 pm
"I'm on it!" Brett climbed out of his mech and walked over to Itasu. "What seems to be the problem with it?"  

Brett_FM

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:37 pm
"The big gaping holes in the outside structure and some interior damage due to lava."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games