Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:22 am
((he was talking to you teddy))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 am
(( im not densetsu he is talking bout someone who is densetsu))  

teddy_byakuga

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:47 am
((You know, there WAS a rule in the guild that you can't use jutsu above your level unless you're a jinchuuriki. I mean when Eris had the lightning goddess in her, she was a genin. And she could only use Raiton jutsus up to Jounin level even though a goddess was supposed to be ZOMG powerful. How NUR has changed, lol. End of my two cents.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 am
(lol i have half of the sparda the nine tailed lesser)  

teddy_byakuga

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:23 am
((Teddy...I think a goddess is way more powerful then a lesser demon.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:01 am
Bambi walked into the build, climbed up the stairs to outside of the Hokages room. He stood there outside the door and knocked 3 times & waiting outside for any response.  

Bambi Hyuuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:05 am
Xantos's clone walked into the building. He was going to grab the head of Zeramaru left on the desk in case he needed it later...until he saw Bambi.

"Bambi? Is that you?" Xantos said a bit slowly. He wore his headband down over his eyes, and behind the headband, an eyepatch could be made out over his left eye. Aswell as an eternal mangkyo sharingan in his right eye. He was using his sword sheath as a cane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 am
*While on his way from the funeral Hanzo heard from some guys at the gate that the 4th has returned. Hanzo couldn't believe it so he went to the one place he would probably go...the hokage's office. When he turned around the corner of the hokage's office there he saw the 4th Hokage Bambi Hyuuga. The man who was his kage for most of his life from Genin-Jounin. He then stood in the hallway staring at Bambi in amazement and shock. He didn't appear transparent like some ghost he looked real.*

"B...Bambi..?"  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 am
((Great....this is going to make my job harder....its good your back bambi...but bad timing))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 am
Bambi turned his head looked at Xanto & Hanzo when they both came round the corner...

He simply nodded at them both as said
"Yeah..."

Bambi Hyuuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:30 am
*Hanzo still stood there in amazement.*

"Kazuma...he said you were dead...there was a funeral and everything and now here you are standing there? What happened Bambi-sama?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:44 am
"Dead..." Bambi said looking down to the ground for a second.
"Yeah, i guess you could say that..." He responded then looking back up at them both.

Bambi Hyuuga

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:56 am
After a certain amount of time, one of the scrolls on Reiko's desk unfurled, revealing a note left by Orion. It read:

Reiko, and anyone else who may see this,

We shinobi, do we have a purpose? And, if we do have a purpose, is it a good one? One that we can be proud of? I'm not so sure. We spend all of our time, killing, or trying not to be killed. Who knows how many mothers, fathers, sons, or daughters, we have taken... But, if our purpose is indeed to kill, then why is that our purpose? Is there not another path for us to take? I've killed many people over the years, all in the name of the leaf village. But....did I have to? Was there a better, more peaceful way? I don't know. I'm not sure why we kill each other, why we spend our whole lives doing what we do, but it's not just the leaf who does it. It's the entire world. An entire world full of people like us. Mankind continues to kill itself, mutilating itself by dividing people into groups when they should be united as one, starving itself when people keep knowledge to themselves, and poisoning itself with hatred and discrimination. It pains me so to watch this happen. Perhaps I was never cut out to be a shinobi in the first place... Nevertheless, I only have to choices: Simply destroy the world, or even more simply, leave it. My decision should be fairly obvious by now.

So now I say, Goodbye, and I love you all with everything I have.

p.s. Reiko, it may be a little weird to ask you this.... but would you mind watching over my son? Just ask your secretary/ex-ANBU captain for the details on that. wink

p.p.s. If I happen to still be alive, PLEASE ignore this. It would be really embarrassing.

((That's right, perky. I banged your secretary. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 pm
(( Lol and the king lives on. Maybe I can make the INTs in honor of Orion? ))

*Hanzo looked at Bambi puzzled*

"I don't know what to say to that from what I heard you fought a demon at sunspear and you both killed each other and disappeared."  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:32 pm
((Go ahead, if you want to.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games