Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:19 pm
thefire158
Xantos walked towards the fight. He had both his eyes covered, one with a headband over it, and one with an eyepatch.
"Zann...Hanzo is here too." He said, using his ears to hear the voices.
"Hanzo, if you please, would let me fight this battle...you seem to get all the action in this world..."
(( In your entire kage-ship you never let me fight when I was a Jounin and ANBU Captain you came and told me to leave while you and Reiko fought the demons and that was only one occasion out of many others. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:22 pm
iZann
Suddenly it felt like something was slowly slicing a knife across Hanzo's back. And then another. And another. The slashes seem numberless, limitless, and showed no sign of stopping. Sounds of a whip cracking through the air can be heard, and Hanzo can feel blood dripping off his back from the deep, seemingly fatal slashes. It was pure agony, even for the ones who can tolerate the most pain. A hot knife, slashing deeply at his back, again and again. And as he was still frozen, he cannot utter a sound of pain, or see what was going on.
"Hanzo-san, don't underestimate me, as I never underestimated you. And don't call me "little punks" next time." Zann's voice echoed throughout the area, as if he was the darkness himself. The pain racked through Hanzo's body, again and again, showing no sign of stopping.

((I gotta go to bed...will be here tmr morning))
*Hanzo kept getting sliced by the knife over and over again he could feel his blood pouring down his body and onto the ground below. It was incredibly painful as he just stood there frozen taking each slash. "What the hell is happening? Is he cutting me with a katana? knife? what the hell is going on!?" he thought to himself in a panic.*

(( Btw snowy accepted the jutsu thing I did earlier ))  

Dark-Ninja70

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:57 pm
((Um wow lol see this is why i dont kill good people Zann XD. anyway))

Three Kiyoshi's arrived at the gate, all coming from different villages. They all signed in the exact same way, and entered the village.

Name: Kiyoshi Hyuga
Village: Cloud
Equipment: Nekura (Sacred Sword of Lightning), Yawaraka-Te (Sacred Sword of Light), Tomochi (custom Sword), Double Bladed Ninja Sword, Kunai, Smoke Bombs, Explosion Tags, Metal Strings, Metal Chains, Weapon Summoning Scrolls, Weapon Scrolls:
Scroll #1- All Kunai.
Scroll #2- All Swords.
Scroll #3- Double Bladed Ninja Sword
Scroll #4- Various Weapons
Scroll #5- Various Weapons
Scroll #6- Fang Pursuit Jutsu Scroll
(Weapon Master FTW lol)
Reason for visiting: Visiting someone
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): 10 min at most lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:01 pm
(( Who you visiting Kiyoshi I thought you were still at lightning coast? Anyway it's just a genjutsu that Hanzo's in ))  

Dark-Ninja70

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:06 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(( Who you visiting Kiyoshi I thought you were still at lightning coast? Anyway it's just a genjutsu that Hanzo's in ))

((Visting Wings new RPC. And yeah I have a clone there. Well not a Clone, but a copy. It a Sand Copy which like splits me in half and fills the gaps with Sand. But also splits chakra so yeah it has a few problems. I should rejoin with that half. (Besides i dont know if Akane getting back on anymore -_-)))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:38 pm
As fast as they appeared the Three Kiyoshi's left all heading for different directions.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 pm
A blade pierced through Hanzo's body, impaling him. Then another. And another. Every inch of Hanzo's body became impaled with a forest of weaponry. In real life a shinobi would have definitely died from the wounds, but this was a gejutsu. So as much as he would like it to stop, the torturous pain would not go away.

In real life, the puddle beside Zann began to rise (I said the water swirled madly in my first post), and took the form of Zann. The water reflection clone has one third of the Zann's chakra, and the moment his form took place, the clone began to walk towards Hanzo, drawing his sword from his back as he did so. Pulling back his arm, he stabbed it through Hanzo's neck, the Hachibi's demonic chakra running through the sword. As the real Zann was still playing the flute, Hanzo was still trapped in the genjutsu, frozen in place and in his pain he would not know what was happening to him in real life. Even if his sword missed a vital spot in his neck, the Hachibi's demonic chakra would finish him off.
"This is for extracting Rahenno-san's Kyuubi, as well as murdering Kit." The clone murmered in Hanzo's ear

((VC Death approved the clone thing and the flute through pm))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:01 pm
((Uh, isn't that godmoding? I mean, sure he can't move, but you're not giving anyone a chance to save him. Xantos is still there, as far as I know.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm
Name:Blood Kane JR
Village:Konoha
Equipment:His fathers equipment
Reason for visiting:Came to find his father Blood Kane he plans on staying

a little boy walks up to the gate wearing a black robe with blood dripping from his head and arms holding a picture  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:39 pm
((No actually because we are in another dimension, I transported both Hanzo and me there. The jutsu was approved by Jedi. I made everything clear in my first post, so yeah. But I'm going to come back to the gates afterwards...so feel free to kill me or capture me, whatever.))  

iZann

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 am
Code:
Name: Tai Kalanaki
Village: Konoha...here
Equipment: Kunai's, shurikens, and explosive tags
Reason for visiting: Want to go back to my house
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): I live here...so I dont know.

Tai would walk into the Gates, and go off looking for Orion. He needed to speak with him...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:39 am
((LOL "I live here...so I don't know" XD))  

iZann

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 am
((I didnt know what to put!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 am
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((I didnt know what to put!))

((LOL!))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 am
((Lol it just sounded really funny xp ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games