Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku kept eating then thought for a while,"Sure it's no problem with me." Riku said with a casual look on him,"Though do you know someone named, Ryuuki Kyohaku, he's from Konoha as well?"

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:46 am
Teddy ate all of his ramen in a bit and asked the chef for more as he turned to Riku "Ryuuki? maybe, what is his rank?"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:48 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
"He's a genin." Riku said as he then went on and finished his Onigiri and drank the rest of his soda then sat back waiting.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:52 am
(( I go by 2 names Teddy or yahiko ))

The chef gave the ramen but it was extra spicy for Yahiko. Yahiko smiled as he got the chop sticks and slippered all the ramen down and sat back to as well. "I am afraid not Riku," he said as he got up and gave a big yawn.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:58 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
((okay then))
Riku then stood up as he rubbed his head,"Well that's okay," Riku said as he stretch,"so where do we go fight?"

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:00 pm
Yahiko shrugged "How about umm the training grounds," he said as he walked off to the training grounds  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:08 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku nodded as he followed him toward the training grounds.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 pm
Katsuro walked into the Cafe setting his hat down and sitting at a table and ordered anything that was bad for you they soon brought out cakes and katsuro began to eat wondering where he would travel to, the last time he was out of the village was on officail buisness.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 pm
Katsuro soon remembered a previeous engadgment he had to fulfill, and walked out of the shop setting a small amount of money on his table.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Lenon entered the Cafe and ordered a nice herbal tea and some fresh fruit. While he waited, he looked around to see if he knew anyone that would be here.
...That was still alive, anyway.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:56 pm
The tea came, and Lenon quickly ate the fruit and drank the tea. Leaving a small tip, he smiled before walking out of the cafe, where he walked into an abandoned alley and disappeared in a burst of mist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

They entered the cafe and headed straight for the comfort room in there they removed the masks.

"Sis how should we start?" Mai asked as she fixed her hair and then washed her hands.

Yumi looked around and did what Mai did. "First we have to isolate the targets, we are just the distraction in this mission."

The two smiled and exited and then ordered some tea. The took their time in drinking the tea and then left.

KazElli

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:27 pm
As Luo got to the cafe, he sighed a bit. "It won't be a lot of work, the place is tiny. It'll just be more tedious if anything else." Looking around, Luo found the tile on the ground still in tact, which was good news. He just needed to rebuild and pain the ceiling, as well as the walls, and replace windows. Looking around, he waited for the other two to arrive.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:30 pm
Daisuke arrived, and took note of the lack of extreme damage. "So what should i be getting started on?" Daisuke asked.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:38 pm
As Luo finished looking the work site over, he looked over at Daisuke. "Once Giro arrives, you two are gonna help rebuild another roof, and paint the cloud mural that was on it. Then I want you guys to get some windows from that shop down there and bring them so we can install them. Just let them know the Hokage sent you and you won't have to pay." Luo pointed to a shop two shops down. He began the process of pouring water and all the concrete rubble into a large bucket, using water manipulation to make concrete mix once more. Pouring the mix into the molds, he waited for it to dry while he swept the tile of the cafe free of dust and debris.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff