Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:06 pm
lutia smiled she couldnt help but find them amusing "what are your names?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:14 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:33 pm
lutia smiled and turned to the crowed "i have passed judgment. bring me the steinway concert grand piano curse!"

cackling one of the shopkeepers gave lutia a pair of magic scrolls

"the jarians shall pay for all damages. and we will take these two under custody until they have paid off all the damage they have done"
with that said lutia opended the two scrolls and the curse was cast apon sam and mack
"now if you break the terms of your parole you will face the curse of grand piano, and add the cost of the piano to the long list"
in a moment of weakness she put a clowns nose on sam and draw a french mustache on mack with a marker  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:50 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:58 pm
lutia let the two out of the stocks
"alright heres the rules:
1. you cant attack jarians
2. you do what i say
3. follow the last two rules
you will be my bodyguards in light of a recent string of atempts on my life and if your good i may let you free eventualy"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:47 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:57 pm
Now that he had gotten his entertainment he through away his snack and went off a different direction.

[Little Necropolis]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:23 pm
"the jarians are the people that keep this town together. new rule: you cannot leave the city"
she says sharply trying to make sense of who was who
"im not heartless, you will be payed and a percentage of your pay will go towards your freedom"
she holds up a pair of black wallets with jarian badges inside
"heres two hundred moolah each which you should know isnt anything near what you owe.
go get any shopping you want done and meet me back here in half an hour"
she explains smiling
cant wait to test out that curse
she smiles imagining the possabilities  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:41 pm
"I would have just put them to work in a dwarven quarry. I'd have liked to seen the sort of trouble they could cause there."

The dwarf laughed good-heartedly, the gift still wrapped and strapped to his waist. Raziel smiled heartily, enjoying the good-natured fun.

"Certainly an odd pair, but then again I don't sense much evil. They are good men, just a bit...unguided is all. Now what is this business about a 'piano curse', Miss Lutia?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:06 pm
lutia nodded to raziel and nemo
"well, you wouldnt belive it unless you saw it..lets just say that if they try to run off without paying there dues they wont get very far"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:46 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:26 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:44 am
An errant piano fell out of the sky five feet from the two a bit farther into the alley  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:15 pm
four grand pianos crash down one atop another at the end of the ally effectivly cutting off there escape

and a string of pinao keys cascaded down hitting mac on the head one at a time sounding off musical notes as they did so

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games