Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 am
Noa Hayato

Noa jumped up the stairs to be on her level as fast as she could. She had waited to long to join Myoto on the training grounds and now he had already left. She wanted to learn how to climb trees with your chakra and Myoto still had the scroll. Since he wasn't on the training grounds, she guessed he would be in his appartment. That was where she was going now.
She was very glad she had practised on her stamina, she wasn't that sweaty of running and her breath was sort of cool. Her condition improved and she really liked improving. Only Myoto had taken away the chance to improve in jutsu's.
She just reached the top floor and she walked straight to Myoto's room. She was very glad she was there when he hired his room, so she knew where it was. She banged on his door, which was shut.
' Myoto, open the door! I want to learn that justsu Kazuma-sensei gave you! You left the training grounds so soon I couldn't get there before you left. Was the jutsu too difficult that you gave up in such a short amount of time? We can work on it together if you want', Noa said, knowing she was again saying too much.

[[ You don't have to open the door if you don't want to, I just like banging on it]]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Myoto put his demonic hand over the scroll, seeming to not let her see it even though she was outside the door. "Uh...Hold on a sec!" He yelled as he grabbed up the three scrolls leaving the Tree Walking Jutsu on the desk. As he walked over to open the door, Myoto put the scrolls in a chest next to the weapons rack. He reached to the door handle with his armored hand and quickly retracted it, putting the sleeve over his arm and hand. The door opened rahter quickly and he appeared infront of Noa witha smile on his face. "Hello Noa. How are you today?"  

Oni_Soul

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 pm
He had missed Noa and Myoto at the training grounds, and didn’t want to stay their training aimlessly by himself so he decided that it was good a time as any to go find a place for him to stay. Nakashima had been carrying his belongings with him since this morning his guardian feeling it a good time for him to strike out on his own. Nakashima had decided to make things a bit more interesting and decided to walk to the local apartment building on his hands. It took him longer than it would have taken if he had just run but Nakashima wanted to toughen up his body as much as he could because he knew he would need it in the not too distant future.

Once he arrived at the Apartment building he flipped to his feet and brushed his hands off on his pants before opening the door and walking inside. Walking up to the desk Nakashima rang the bell casually then waited for someone to come to the desk and help him. “Hi can I have a room on the top floor near the stairs to the roof?” Nakashima asked with a warm smile when a man came out from the office. The man handed him the key to room 510 and told him that it was at the end of the hall next to the stairs. “Thank you.” Nakashima said as he flashed the man another warm smile receiving one in return. With that Nakashima turned and darted for the stairwell not even paying the elevator any attention as he ran passed it.

It took Nakashima less than a minute to get to the top floor and it surprised him when he saw both Noa and Myoto standing in front of what appeared to be Myoto’s apartment. –I guess they are my neighbors then.– Nakashima thought to himself as he used the key in his hand to open the door in front of him before stepping in and throwing his bags in a nearby corner. “I’ll unpack later.” Nakashima said as he stepped back out into the hall closing and locking his door behind him. “Hey Myoto. Noa. How are you two today?” Nakashima asked as he walked down the hall casually approaching them .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 am
Noa Hayato

' Oh, I am fine', Noa smiled as Myoto opened the door. She wondered what he was doing inside there. She still had some suspicions about him, about his eyes, the way he talked and the way he seemed to always cover his hand. He could be an assasin or something. Or a demon. Maybe he was killing someone inside there, sucking their soul right out of their body.
Noa shook her head as to get rid of her thoughts. She shouldn't think such things about Myoto. She was sure the Hokage wouldn't let anything really dangerous enter the village.
' And how are you? Have you mastered the tree climbing jutsu yet or can we practise it together?', she asked as she saw Nakashima. She blushed a little, since she had promised to help him with his jutsu and just drifted of into her own fantasy.
' I am fine, how about you', Noa asked. She wasn't really interested in Nakashima right now. She wanted to know what Myoto was doing in his room. She found that thought rather exciting, so she tried to peek behind him to see if there was any blood on the ground.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 am
"I could be better..." Myoto said as he moved out of the way so Noa could enter. His eyes darted to the chest where he stashed the ancient scrolls then looked to the scroll on the desk. "It's not really a jutsu..." He said as his boots made heavy lumbering noises as he walked over to the desk and picked up the parchment. "Its more like Chakra Control. It was fairly easy. All you really have to do is focus all the chakra to your feet and just keep focusing. It just came really easy to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:48 am
Noa Hayato

'What happened then, that it could do better? Are you hurt?', Noa resisted the urge to check if he had any injuries. She really thought Myoto wouldn't approve of that and most likely injure her in the most cruel way he could think of.
She held out her hand to receive the parchment. She didn't know if she should stay here or go to the trainig grounds and learn it. If it was really as easy as Myoto said, it wouldn't take her long and she would have nothing to do again. Chakra control was one of the things she seemed to be really good at, so the jutsu would be no problem for her.
' If that's all, I can master it later this day. But it would be handy if I have the scroll to learn from. Does Kazuma-sensei want it back anytime soon? By the way, now we are talking about jutsu's, do you know some cool ones? I can see you are more skilled than the average academy student. If you could teach some things, that would be nice. But you don't have to if you don't want to', Noa smiled. She hoped he would teach her some things.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:05 am
"Im fine...Its just...different." Myoto looked at the wall then to the ceiling. "This would be a great place to try the jutsu. Try walking on the wall and then the ceiling." He then started to wonder why Kazuma told him to go to the training ground...did he know about the Under Konoha that he found when he fell? His mind shot back to reality as he was asked the questions about the jutsus. "Um...my...people...its thats what you want to call them. Excelled in the us of Fire Jutsu." He looked over to the chest with his bright amber eyes. "I guess it wouldnt hurt to tell you about myself...your the first person I could actually trust." Myoto walked over to the door and locked it. He then walked over to the chest and it popped open with the touch of his consealed hand. "I found these at the Training Grounds when I lost control of my chakra. I fell into a large tunnel that lead into a man made structure...It was amazing." He turned around and in his left hand, craddled the three Ancient Scrolls. "Its in a different language, but I have desiphered most of it...its called the Exploding Fist Jutsu."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am
Nakashima didn’t follow Noa and Myoto instead he walked to the window at the end of the hall where he looked out over the village. “Well I should probably get situated.” Nakashima said casually as he turned around and headed back down the hall to his room. Nakashima opened the door to his room and stepped inside closing it behind him before going to gather his belongings. Nakashima put his clothes away first then set out a few personal affects before placing his weapons and munitions into a nearby closet. Opening a window Nakashima allowed a gentle breeze to course through his room before he went to lie upon the bed that was provided as part of the apartment.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:21 am
Noa Hayato

' Okay, I'll just try it', Noa said as she assembled her chakra into her feat and tried to walk on Myoto's wall. She was a bit scared that she would look stupid, and so she managed to fell the first time(1/4). She blushed and tried again. This time she tried not to think of Myoto being there and she tried again. One foot sticked to the wall, but the other one wasn't, so she came in a very rare angle with one foot at the wall(2/4). She wasn't going to give up now and she figured that it would work better if she ran at the wall, so she tried that. When she placed her foot on the wall she hoped that the wall would not collapse under her weight. The wall held, but she lost her chakra control halfway, so she fell again(3/4). She decided to give it another try, since it was going so well. She ran again and walked up to the ceiling(4/4)

' Fire jutsu he? It seemes we're quite the opposite of eachother. I figured that I have an affinity for water style jutsu's', Noa said while walked across the ceiling and ending on the floor next to Myoto.
' Wow, I really didn't thought that you would trust anyone.. Sorry, that just flew out of my mouth', Noa said, a little ashamed. She examined the scrolls Myoto held.
' That's really weird. I haven't heard anything about secret tunnels, secret languages and secret scrolls, but I think it's wise to not try and learn that jutsu. It sounds like it really hurts, and by that I don't mean your opponnent. You should take this to the Hokage-sama or to Kazuma-sensei', Noa said, but she thought that Myoto wouldn't listen. To her, he seemed a very smart, but he sure liked adventure and power. Or so she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:31 am
"Theres...something else..." Myoto lifted up the sleeve that had always consealed the arm. From his finger tips all the way up to his elbow was an armored appendage. It looked woven with metal shards that pulsated with what looked to be firey viens inside of the metal, all of which met in the cent of his hand to create a magnificant red orb that looked to have a swirling object inside. "They told me that I was their Curse...I never knew what they ment. I was like anyother child or human, but they shunded me as though I was some sort of demonic freak." He closed the armored hand into a fist and turned it over and let it loosen to become opened palmed. "I did some terrible things with this hand..." Myoto's amber eyes seemed to die out at the thought of his actions so long ago as his mind drifted into thought of the past.

User Image  

Oni_Soul

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 am
Noa Hayato

She knew that something was coming when Myoto said those words. She thought he would already have learned the jutsu. She hadn't expected this and so her face showed a shocking expression. She clasped her hand over her mouth to not scream. She hadn't thought that something like this was hiding in Myoto's sleeve.
' I.. You... What', Noa stumbled as she tried the right words to express herself. She didn't know how to deal with a situation like this, but he had trusted her, so she shouldn't act like she was acting now. It was horrible for him that he had this thing and now she was doing what those other people did.
' Sorry, I just didn't see this coming and I was a little frightened by it. This armor, it is glued to your arm or something or is it your arm?', she bowed down to look at it a little better. He hadn't attempted to hurt her with it, so it would be okay. She looked at the orb, which fascinated her.
' That orb is really pretty', she said, while hitting herself mentally for uttering such useless words.
' If you want to talk about it, I am here for you', she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 am
"It is my arm...there is no skin under this arm, just cold metal. Its odd though. I can open it and fix it, but when it come to fire, it doesnt melt. I need to make some modifications on the arm, I wish to install a blade and chain for long range attacks, but I have yet to find a Forge where I can work on it. I think that place that where I found the scrolls holds such a place." Myoto said as Noa looked at his arm. "You know your the most beautiful women I have ever seen..." He realized what he was whispering and cut off abruptly, he hoped she didnt hear him, but it was highly unlikely.  

Oni_Soul

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:01 am
Noa Hayato

She was glad he acted normal, or at least like he acted before. She felt quite honoured that Myoto wanted to share his ''secret'' with her. She wondered if the Hokage and the sensei knew about this, but it was not the time to ask about that.
' I think you would become really powerfull, you should find some of that same metal, so you're whole equipment won't melt. I guess that would be hard to find and to get on it, since it doesn't melt', Noa replied as she reached to touch his arm. She really wanted to know if it really felt like metal or that it felt like skin or something totally different from that.
She heard Myoto saying something and she looked up. She wasn't sure if she had understood it right, but it seemed like he had called her the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She knew that couldn't be right.
'What did you just say? I think I misunderstood'.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:10 am
"Um...." Myoto looked away and blushed alittle, his amber eyes looking normal now. He didnt know what to say, his mind was blank and his mouth was open trying to spit something out. "I...think your...very beautiful."  

Oni_Soul

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 am
Noa Hayato

She had understood it right. And she didn't knew what to reply. Her face became a little red and she decided it would be best to look at the hand again and meanwhile coming up with a really good answer.
' Thank you. I think you're handsome too. You have something special about you, and by that I mean not your hand', Noa answered, blushing even more. Why did she have to say thing so specific? Good thing she was bending down and her hair fell a bit for her face, so he couldn't see how red it was.
' Well, I guess this arm is really something. It doesn't hurt you right? Can I touch it?', she said at high speed. She was very nervous now and she hoped he would pick up the save topic.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff