Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:08 pm
*He sighs, and looks up at the clock tower. Solus was fully transformed, an immortal Demon-god. He stood with his arms crossed, two massive wings folded behind him. His now crimson hair was nearly 10 feet long, and his eyes were also a deep red. his aura was now very strong* "How long has it been, Miso?" *Miso shakes his head* Call me by my name, Solus... *With that, Solus unfolds his wings, revealing his 25 foot wingspan* "Hmph. As you wish, Ezekiel." *he leaps from the tower, and comes diving towards Ezekiel (Miso's name in his ascended form). Ezekiel's aura suddenly flashes to life, dust and rocks scattering away from him, before swirling in a helix around him. Ezekiel flicks his wrists, and from his hands come 6 swords, made from the souls of the damned.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:27 pm
Jack looks up and sees the two of them fighting. He looks at Iris and says,

" We best get behind some form of cover. Knowing him, he's going to cause large explosions here and there, and I'd hate to be caught in one of those."

He glances around and finds a large formation of boulder sized rocks.

" We'll hide behind those rocks until the battle ends, hopefully nothing's going to hit us."

He nods at Iris and runs and takes cover behind the rocks.  

MasterHan

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:59 pm
Ryu was absent when this was happening. He was very busy with his other duties. He was sleeping, playing gaia online, and eating Ramen noodles. He then walked in during the middle of the battle a giant bowl of Ramen in his hand. He was eating it, "So whats going on here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:03 pm
Jack looked, a little irritated at Ryu. Can he not see what the hell was going on?!

" Ryu! Get out of the way or you'll DIE!"

Jack pulled out his whip, and whipped at Ryu's legs, the whip rapping around them, and Jack yanked hard on the whip, tripping Ryu, making him throw his Big Bowl of Ramen into the air, and dragging him across the ground to where Jack was. Jack, without checking to see if Ryu was ok said:

" Alright so here's the run-down. I pissed off Miso and he's off to Destroy/Kill/Trap Solus..at least we HOPE he'll Destroy/Kill/Trap Solus. Anyways, Me and Iris are hiding so we don't get caught in any Blasts. Oh, and by the way..."

Jack holds his hand, palm upwards, and catches the Bowl of Ramen, and hands it to Ryu.

" Here's your Ramen..."  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:11 pm
*As Solus is about to make contact, Ezekiel moved his swords together to form shield-like shape, defending him from the crushing impact of Solus's dive. A massive shockwave is unleashed, cracking the ground around Ezekiel and causing his feet to sink about 8 inches into the ground* You're stronger then I would have expected, Solus. *He pushes forword and parts his swords, flinging Solus towards a small building. Solus quickly corrects himself, and hits the wall feet first, cracking the wall. Solus leaps off and lands a few feet from the wall, his arms crossed* "Hmph. Don't try to talk down to me, i'm not your lackey anymore, Ezekiel." *Solus reachs around to his back, and takes hold of his wings. He pulls hard, and as the wings rip from his body, they take a new shape, that of a scythe. The pole of the scythe was a glistening silver, and the blade was jet black, seemingly made of obsidian. Ezekiel nods slightly, and takes a new stance, this one lower to the ground* So, those wings arn't just for show, I see...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:58 pm
Iris was tired of just sitting here. Adrenaline coursed through her veins - now she had the energy to shift. She leapt over the rock, and as she ran, she began to shift. Her silver fur gave way to obsidian skin, three angelic and three demonic wings sprouting from her back. Her tail was almost twice as long as she was. Her eyes constantly shifted color as she reached the battle zone.
She threw out her arms to her sides where black light gathered in one palm, blue in the other.
"STOP IT!" She screamed, both with her voice and mind.  

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:07 pm
Jack watched, amazed how Iris intervened in what possibly could be the two most powerful people on the face of the planet.

" Iris what are you doing?! You're going to get killed!"

Jack yelled out as loud as he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:20 pm
*Solus smirks, and leans against his scythe* "Well, I must say, you look much better like that then you did as a cat..." *he winks, a perverted grin appearing on his face. Apparently, this struck a cord with Ezekiel* Whats that supposed to mean? *he says, barely containing his anger* "Hmph. Calm down. Just because you were the only man in a village full of women, doesn't mean you have to be every woman's pet." *Ezekiel begins to shake slightly. Miso's personality quirks still seemed to be intact* No...thats not why... *Solus leans forword* "Oh, you know it is, that and the fact that you worshipped a goddess." *Ezekiel throws his swords into the ground, blowing away the ground around him, leaving an O shaped crater nearly 20 feet deep around him* I...I won't lose my temper... *He looks up at Iris* Why are you stopping us?  

Anakoni

KindRain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:01 am
((This is my second account on Gaia because I get confused easily between my different characters, and I'm too lazy to switch back to my IRIS account. >.<))

Iris' voice came out angry, possessing an animal's growl. "Because this destruction must stop. You'll end up killing innocents! I may not know you that well, but I do know that anybody can defeat their 'dark side'."
She rounded on Souls. "And I'll find any way I can to help!" From her hands sprang a column of silver light, a mixture of the dark and light - a gentle blend. It whipped and cracked like wildfire while Iris herself let loose a mighty roar.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:31 pm
*a blur streaks across the ground. In between Solus and the beam, the blur stops, revealing a tallish man in a black trench coat, dark hat, sword and shield. The beam hits the man, the beam blows away everything around the man. As the smoke clears, the man is revealed undamaged. The man looks over his sholder at Iris.*

"Solus... is mine."  

Death_from_water

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:45 pm
Jack peeks out the corner of the Boulder sized rock he was hiding behind. He whispers to himself..

" What the hell...Who is that Mysterious Man? He's like Tuxedo Mask..."

While Solus, Iris, Miso, And the mysterious man are preoccupied, Jack quickly dashes to another rock nearer.

" Well if I won't fight, that doesn't mean I won't listen in..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:56 pm
*Solus's eyes widen, then a thin smirk of satisfaction crosses his lips* "Well...Would you look who it is..." *he jumps back, landing ontop of a tree branch. He looks at the mysterious man.* "I thought I had killed you and your foul people long ago..." *He laughs and then spins his scythe, catching it and pointing it at the man.* "Hmph. Rats like you are always finding someway to come back. No matter, I'll dispose of you, then Ezekiel!" *he jumps high into the air, and throws the scythe towards the ground. It hits the ground, and goes flying towards the man like a wheel of death. the scythe was surrounded by Solus's dark aura, and left a crackling trail of energy in its wake.*

*Ezekiel moves towards Iris, and replaces his arms in his cloak* Ms.Iris, please, stand aside... *he says, his voice sounding like more like Miso's.* I understand that you want this to end, but we don't need anyone to die needlessly... *With this, he turns to watch the man fight Solus.*  

Anakoni

Death_from_water

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:04 pm
"Tuxedo mask!!! This is Romulux!"*Looks at scythe flying towards himself. He smacks the scythe away with his sword.* "If you want to fight, then fine Solus."*He Dashes at Souls, then stops and notices man behind boulder* "You there! You want to take back those words?" *He walks toward the boulder, completey forgetting about Solus for now." Solus, I will deal with you after this foul being."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:14 pm
s**t! He thought to himself. It's time for him to get back into that fighting shape he used to be an expert at. Who knows, maybe he'll wind up in a Colliseum some day.

" Take back these words of mine? Hah! I never take back anything I do!"

And with that he quickly takes out his whip, and whips it once to get that satisfying 'Crack!' noise.

" But if you want to fight me, you're going to have to...."

Jack quickly whips a rock behind him towards Romulux and Jumps out from behind the boulder and quickly dashes behind another one.

" Find Me!"  

MasterHan

Death_from_water

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:17 pm
*He takes a stance, and slices through the boulder cleanly, two even halves on either side of him.* "Stop hiding, you coward!" *he takes his shield and throws it. It flys in a curve, smashing through three boulders before returing to his arm* "Where are you, you filthy human?!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games