Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:54 am
The human leader steped within the area with the pool. He sent his men to search the area around it, they could be hiding. Sirus saw this from above and needed to keep them away from Crim. Taking a rock he aimed it and droped it on one of the human's head. The human groaned slightly and fell to the ground. Others around him saw this and looked up. They spotted Sirus.

"Take him,"

A small guy began to climb the wall to get to Sirus. Sirus leaned over the edge and jumped, landing on his feet he tried to run in the opposite dirrection, only to run smack into the human leader.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:31 am
Sirius dragged into Crim into the cave, where they waited. She could hear the humans calling out her number. God, how she hated that number. It's what humans did. They cut you down, reduced you to nothing, and seemed to enjoy every minute of it.

Crim snapped out of her reverie in time to see Sirius jump over the edge of the wall, and land right in front of the human leader. Ah, s**t. This is just one of those days, I guess, Crim thought as she jumped over after him. Even though he was technically in charge of her, Crim didn't think that Mephi would take kindly to her just sitting around while the humans took Sirius. Besides, what they had in mind for him was-- well, it wasn't something she'd wish on her worst enemy.

Crim landed and yanked Sirius backwards, stepping between him and the leader. She bared her fangs in a snarl. She knew this human, all right. He was the one who was in charge of the canines at the factory. As Crim remembered, he was the one enjoyed starving the "subjects," then taunting them with food, laughing as their mouths watered and their tongues lolled out and their eyes grew large over something as small as a single slice of bread.

"You leave him alone!" she growled.

"Well, well, well... Who do we have here?" His voice was drawling, complacent. "Project Number 00064. You'll want to be careful. We still have your brother, you know. I can have him eliminated just by giving the word. And it won't be painless, either, my heavens no. You'll want to be very careful 000646." He grinned, but the smile did not reach his eyes. Those were as cold and dark as Crim remembered them.  

Rigu Ryu

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:54 am
"Crim?" Sirus said in confusion as the girl pulled him towards her. He clung onto her leg as he looked up into the tall, cruel face of the human.

"Project no. 009833 and no. 000646 are here. We have captured Project no. 007832. We still have yet to determain the status of the unknown animal,"

009833? If Crim was 000646, then was he 009833? But he was never with the humans at any time, so how could they label him.

"I believe you are traped. Both of you come quietly or else I may be forced to kill you 000646. The boy is part of our special project," the tall leader said.

"What are you talking about?" Sirus asked, bitting his lower lip.

Another man, the one the rock was dropped on, came up from behind and pointed a gun at Crim's head. "Crossbreeding. We took sperm from you father and injected it in your mother. You father was a wolf while you mother was a snowleopard. It was a far fetched mix, and most others did not turn out sucessful. You were the only one that survived past birth. The two samples managed to find you and escape together. After years of searching we found our sample again," the man with the gun said.

"We have many tests for him, We'll need to take him into the breeding program, but it's more then likely you are sterile..."

Sirus felt sick while hearing this. He wasn't natural? He was just some sor tof sick experiment?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:06 am
It didnt take the coyote long befor she relized she didnt need to go after the cat man. She'd turn, and sprint back to the cave. She'd lived with the humans for a long time now, and was more a gaurd dog, even though she didn't look like much. She'd make her way to the cave, sniffing them out. Once inside the cave, she'd shake off the rain from her fur, and return to the leaders side--like any good 'dog' would. She'd been his pet for months.  

UglyCoyoteNG

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:14 am
He gave his faithful pet a scratch behind the ear as she stood beside him. They were in big trouble. There was no way they could get out of this. The only thing to do was to listen to them. The leader pulled out a small box and spoke into it.

"How's the progress with the unknown?" he asked the ground after Mephi.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:15 am
One of the humans had a gun to her head. Crim got off the human leader, much as she hated to do so. But how much good could she be to Cresh or to Sirius if she was dead?

As another human was telling Sirius about his conception, she began to feel sick at her stomach. Tests? This could only mean serious harm to both the boy's body and his psyche. She inched toward him and clasped his hand. She could still feel the gun at the back of her head.

Crim's mind raced, trying to figure out what to do, but she could come up with nothing. The only viable option was to go to the humans, and escape while they were sleeping. They were on foot after all, and at a walking pace, the lab was about a ten day journey.  

Rigu Ryu

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:19 am
Sirus held Crim's hand as they were lead out of the cave, the pet in front of them and the man with the gun behind them. Sirus's felt his stomach curn as he looked at the ground. My parents didn't even have me, I was just made in some human labratory. Does that mean they own me, since they made me? He felt tears well up in his eyes, the buy tried to hold them back as they walked. He felt the familar leather collar snap around his neck, as a human placed on him and Crim.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:21 am
The coyote closed her only visable eye, and made almost a purring sound. She was a genetic expiriment too. Nothing that emaciated and sick could possabley be still liveing. She stared at the cretures in the cave, growling slightly. She never liked them, for at the lab, they took out there frustrations on her, or rather, tried to. She'd learned to bite back.

When her master moved, she fallowed, heeling at his side, her long tail swaying and her head low. Her movement was jerked and seemingly painful. one paw foreward, it seemed her back would break down, and slump as another paw lifted to be placed on the ground.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:37 am
As they were led away, the man with the gun grabbed Crim's headfur. It was just long enough for him to plunge his grubby little fingers into. He snapped her head back, and put a collar on her. That damned collar. She thought she had rid herself of that forever, but no. It had a tracking device implanted in it, so they knew where she was at all times. She also felt a sharp pain in her left ear. She yelped in surprise.

An ID tag. Of course.

Next to her, she heard Sirius give the same sort of yelp as they gave him a tag of his own.

The human released her hair, and she felt the gun take up its old spot on the back of her head. "We'll get out of this," she mumbled, just low enough for him to hear. "I'll get us out. I swear it." She tried to offer a smile of encouragement to the boy, but it felt wrong on her face. Her ears twiched, listening, and she made a mental note of the creature at the side of the leader.

She remembered seeing it back at the lab; the foxes in the cage next to the one she shared with her twin liked to torment it. It had lashed out at the fox, and, as far as Crim knew, the fox still bore the scar of its mistake. Crim and Cresh had never done anything to it-- at least not that she could remember.

So why is it staring at Sirius and me like we're the scum of the earth? Crim wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:57 am
She meekly laid on the floor, her fur still smoking. She was in immense pain, and her normally bright colors were now dull greys. She opened her eyes one more time to see the leader and group of humans coming back with the other two before she fell to the ground and fainted.  

Alektorphobia

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:00 pm
A small figure slid through the tall wheat grass, hardly causing a ripple in the golden stalks. Aeden had been traveling forever. He couldn't even remember the last time he laid down for a good rest. When the rain had started, he thought he would just melt away and die from the exhaustion. Instead, he had spied out what appeared to be a rather large tree off in the distance. It was the only object he could see for miles and had meekly started off toward it, trotting low to the ground on all fours.

He traveled in a deadened sense of mind, moving on instincts and reflex alone. He was so gone from the world he didn't even notice the small scuffle that was taking place. Normally, just the mere scent of another living creature would be enough to make him turn tail and run.

He was nearly in the midst of humans and furs when a sudden yip of pain sent him dropping flat on his belly. Immediately his senses rushed back to him and he became all too aware of the stench of human and beast. He trembled as his long delicate ears picked out the cold angry voices of the humans. All he wanted to do was run away, but he was too petrified to move. He hugged the ground in fear, his chin pressed hard into the mud. Every movement and sound sent electric pulses of fear radiating across his raised fur.

((Hope it's ok if I join in, been meaning to for a while but just didn't have the time.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:08 pm
((It's quite alright. People been joinin left and right, myself included XD))  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:19 pm
((The more the merrier wink ))

The female guarding Sphixie saw her comrads and began to drap the net with her in it. They walked in a group and began to head towards a few large trucks, as masters of technology the humans were not going to walk all the way back.

"Take Project no. 007832 into truck A, take Project no. 000646 into truck C and Project no. 009833 will go in Truck B," he ordered.

Sirus held onto Crim but they were forced seperate. Sirus watched as his friends were taken into trucks. Out of the corner of his eye he thought he noticed someone else on the ground but he shook his head. Maybe he was imagining it. They had Sirus wait outside the truck as they prepared it. They began to move things from one to another, leaving Sirus tied to the side. He sat on the ground and allowed his eyes to water. Looking over he looked again at the small thing again. Rubbing his eyes he noticed with was actually someone, someone like him. Leaning over he made sure no one could see him.

"Run away, don't let the humans see you here," he whispered to it.

He felt something grab his arm and place him in the truck. Inside there was a man in a dark suit already sitting there. He offered a smile to the upset boy.

"No need to worry my dear boy. Everything's going to be alright. You're friends have their own trucks," he told him.

Sirus said nothing to him. He looked down at his fingers as he felt the truck vibrate.

"Nothing to say? Don't be so sad my boy. You're practically my son,"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:22 pm
Sirius was torn away from her and placed into a truck.

Dammit, Crm thought. So much for escape.

They shoved her into the back of a vehicle, Crim couldn't tell much more than that. It was dark, and cramped, and smelled terrible. She let out a mournful howl, and someone kicked the side of the truck; she was knocked over.

"Hey, shut up in there!"

She stayed quiet, knowing that if she was silent and cooperative, the humans wouldn't get out the drugs. She prayed that Sirius would keep calm, so as not to be subjected to the human tranquilizers. She wasn't too worried about Sphyxie. She had survived once, and knew the rules concerning humans.  

Rigu Ryu

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:33 pm
The coyote watched them load the captives in, and glared at each, she would lay at her masters feet at any chance she could. she was tired, obviousely, and under fed, and this made her sick, and vile. She closed her eyes, relaxing evrey chance she could, and seemed to be thinking about food, for she licked her chops.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games