Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans ~ Dark vs Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What animal would you be?
wolf
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
dragon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:57 pm
((No! My turn on the computer's over! gonk Auugghhhhggggggaaaa!))

Misery shrugged while the others bickered.
After the whole Wound Incident Misery had struggled to put the rosaries back on.
But after some help from Lord and Lucifer she had gotten Granite, the most argumentive of them all, back into cat form.
MIsery yawned, "Goodnight guys!" Misery sighed, finally able to sleep now that Granite was reduced to a soft grumbling.

((...bye... stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:51 pm
She shrugs at Geminis qeustion. "I have no Idea really..."

((Holy Crapola! Your rping with yourself... I love it!))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:31 am
((Alright, changed it to orange.))

Rei looked mildly impressed. "Woah, the Titans. So you're a big-time hero? I've never heard of you." He leaned forwards, so his face was right in front of hers. "Hmm... Nope, you still don't look familiar." Leaning away, Rei grinned. "Think they'll come back for you?" He himself was a loner for the most parts due to his missing left arm. Most people tended to not like to hang out with people with only one arm. However, for the moment, he had a constructed left arm, created so that he could drive his motorcycle with ease.

Draco grinned, "Welcome aboard. I'm going to have to say it's dangerous but it does get rewarding. We get pizza when we win." He looked over the ruins of the city. "The city got decimated quite recently. I had just begun to look around when I met up with you."

Azar's eyes strained to catch any signs of movement, but nothing stirred. Had everything died? No, that couldn't be. There were survivors, of that Azar was sure of.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:01 pm
"Well, we should stop whoever did this," said Gemini. "And put every criminal who was apart this to justice," she said again. She didn't like what she saw at all.

"And this is certainly the case not to split up eathier," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm
((Hello! Has Anyone noticed that Im gone besides Rei?))

"Im not 'big time' I just offered to join. And I bet they dont even know Im gone. They didnt give me a comunicator so I guess they really dont appreaceat me. They think- they- they.... I dont know... By the way im Maddie."

Annabelle sighs deeply.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:04 pm
[[I forgot about this. O_O

I'm really sorry. xDDDDD
crying ]]  

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:14 am
((Ish cool))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:12 pm
((Don't beat yourself up about it.))

Rei grinned, "Hello Maddie. You can call me Rei." It wasn't his real name, but he prefered using it rather than his real name. His real name dredged up too many bad memories. "I'm sure they're just a bit busy doing their jobs." He shrugged. "How about you and I lead our own investigation and give those Titans a run for their jobs? I can see it now Maddie and Rei, greatest superheroes in the universe." He was just joking and one could tell that by his easygoing voice.

Azar nodded his head. "Speaking of splitting up, where'd Maddie go? I haven't seen her." He glanced down, but could see no figures running beneath them.

Draco glanced at Annabelle, "Hey you ok? You seem kinda down." Of course, it was understandable why someone would feel sad at a time like this, but there was still hope that they could save the world.  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:40 pm
She smiles, "Very nice to meet you Rei."

Annabelle maneges smiles, "Im fine I guess. Just kindof tough being a.... 'hero' in all... especially when your ten."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm
Starfire than recognizes the person she sees. It was Robin. So she flew to Robin, yelling in delight and hugged him as she flew towards him, "Robin!"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 pm
(( Here's another character I want to add ))

Appearence:
User Image
Wolf form
User Image
Name: Prometheus
CodeName: Prometheus
Being/Breed: Wolf-Demon
Powers: dark magic, flight, poison fangs, fire, turns into wolf, turns into demon wolf, and sucks/drains blood
Abilities: sword fighter and wolf senses
Weapons: wolf fang sword
Weakness: his demon heart
Battle-suit:
User Image
Wolf Demon
User ImageOther: Evil
Bio: He was born of evil. his mother wolf and father demon. His father was name Orpheus and his mother was name Kimiko.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:57 pm
(( Ok, and Totally_Anti_Twilight is your new character good, evil or neutral ))

"Hm," as Nightstar looked behind. "Oh, great we forgot her. Lets go back for her," she said as she flew back in the forest yelling out Maddie's name. "Maddie! Maddie!"

"I know what you mean Annabelle," said Gemini as she looked to her. "I was sort of your age when I started being a hero. Although I started at age nine," she shared with Annabella.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:09 pm
Rei looked up. "Hey, I think someone's calling your name. I guess they want you back." He chuckled before his right hand ran nervously through his hair. "Well, I guess I'll have to get going if they're coming here.." Rei wasn't very good at meeting new people who happened to be famous heroes. He would much rather just do his own work, saving people in the shadows and away from the spotlight cast on the bigger heroes. "Stay in touch." Rei pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and quickly jotted down his number as he settled on to his motorcycle. "Here." He handed it to her. "It was nice meeting you."

Azar dropped down into the forest. He flew through the forest, his sharp eyes catching sight of two figures up ahead. One was sitting on a cycle, the other was standing. He knew that the standing one was Maddie, but who was the other guy?

Draco patted Annabelle on the back. "It's okay. The best heroes start out early. I started learning how to fight a little after I could walk." He grinned, recalling those lessons in the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:16 pm
Prometheus watched some heroes run in the forest from a tall tree. He was specially interested in the one with long black hair girl (Nightstar) who was flying. "Hm, she doesn't look human. Though the boy is interesting too (Azar)," he said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:29 pm
Nightstar spotted Maddie and a boy. "Hm," she though. She than stood next to Maddie and said, "So glad I found you. Sorry if we forgot I was just a hurry. Heheh!" "Oh, whose he?" she asked as she looked at Rei.

"Hm," Gemini smiled at what Draco said. She than placed her hand on Annabella's shoulder and said, "So don't worry. You'll be fine."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff