Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:29 pm
xXBeginnerXx
beginner was busy screwing in the hatch to notice "i left him behind on the street no big deal, why?"
I dunno i just seemed to notice he wasn't here. So, what next boss? Jinxx said with a slightly teasing tone in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:24 pm
((sorry i was away sweatdrop ))

beginner stepped back and admired her work "perfect!"
and looked at her new student thinking how about her first solo project?
"alright jinxx im going down to byako for some extra equipment and try to earn some money in a mech competition to pay for it.
i have several spare parts left in here and this....."
beginner fishes Beginners Guide to Magi-Mech Tech
"i want you to experiment and see what you can make while im gone, okay?"

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:06 pm
Hm.... okay!! See you in a bit!

Jinxx took the book and read throught the pages with ease. Hm... this SpiCamcorterCat doesn't look all that hard to make

((It's okay i hardly noticed you were gone sweatdrop ))

Jinxx looked at the first step: Making the body.
That would be easy enough, a cat was one of her only friends for like 10 years.... Jinxx quickly grabbed some fat and huge peice of metal and unsheathed her inhuman claws. They could easily cut through metal. With great care, Jinxx craved the body of a cat into the metal. She took all the left overs and melted them into the cat-dented metal. Once it cools, I'll be able to fill it with the thecnology it needs to operate... then i'll need disugise it Jinxx was so busy she hardly noticed Begginer leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:49 pm
beginner smiled as she saw jinxx begin to work "happy tuning!"
and left the room and after a small walk had left the castle "now lets see......" beginners wings apeared and she lifted off "i should be roughly abovemy main street now" and flew away in search of a place with good tecnoledgy

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:16 pm
After it cooled, Jinxx took out the now cat-shaped metal body. She looked at the technology she needed for it to operate. Jinxx quickly grabbed wires and things to connect them to...

After about 30 minutes, Jinxx had built a cat look a-like... it operated like a normal cat... Jinxx was proud of her work. She took out a remote control, earpiece, and virtual-reality helmet. She played with the cat, having flashbacks of when she was still a mere child trying to control her powers. Jinxx quickly stopped when she realized that the cat that she could see and hear through- looked like nothing but a walking piece of metal.... Jinxx pulled out a bucket full of make-up... Using the black hair that she took from her past enemies, she covered the cat with the hair. She used the eyes that she stole from a dead cat to place into her own metal cats eye sockets. Now it looked like a real cat!!

Wait Until Beginner Sees This!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:44 pm
Playing around with her creation, Jinxx waits pationtly for her teachers return.  

[-NeeChee-

Kikuka

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:58 pm
Activity Notice

Members who are still here and wanting to participate, say HERE!

I will then procede to mark you off the warning PM list.

Thanks
--Kiku

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:52 pm
Here =3  

[-NeeChee-

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:28 pm
Back and here  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:21 am
[[o.O Back?

... Well, anyhow, Welcome back everyone! We'll be back in the top charts before long! ]]

Kikuka

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:26 pm
-I left Gaia for a different online game I feel so dirty shame_
Giro opened the door where Begginer and her friend had entered he sat in a corner as they worked trying not to be seen.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:33 pm
((im here...kinda
i left the clan to pick up a few mecha things and its taking longer than i thought it would sweatdrop ))

xXBeginnerXx

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:37 pm
((I'm still here I'm waiting for a good time to have somthing fun happen....stead of just writing about me playing my flute lol!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:01 pm
[[Heh, writing about something is better than nothing. Anyways, better get all of you back in here! *plot leap* ]]

A great shock hit a tower and shook all of Kabina. The hit tower could be seen smoking, the black smoke of fire drifting up into the clear blue sky. It was an unnerving sight for those of Kabina. Something had happened.

A great rumbling shook Kabina again. Another hit to a tower of the castle. Something was going on. It could be an attack, or some other ambush. But who'd want to take te peaceful city of Kabina? And why?

Kikuka

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:51 am
[[I think I found a lot of shockers in there more to the suspence]]
Giro Stood up as the scene calmed down he then under his intense stress felt his back arch as his wings grew he darted out to the sky outside and whatched in horror as the two ojects smoldered in what seemed to be a sky that was turning from sunny and peaceful into a smokey and desolate
object of fear.

"Well now this counts as a very bad situation I guess it would be wise to find that princess or whatever what was here name Api...Nopi....Sopi....Aki!"

Giro Rose to the top of the castle and started to scan the slowly darkening land for a princess.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games