Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:49 pm
((have to go in about 10-12 minutes))

He turns around and looks at everyone.

"Sorcam...here you can learn your water jutsu...learn to use it when time is right. As well as your next step in chakra training. This place is sacred, as well as the other lost grounds. I suggest if you want train here, noone can disturb you because noone else knows. And...there's iron dust here that noone else knows about, in large quantaties. I'm showing you guys this because I trust you. So...would you like to train now?"

He offered  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:56 pm
((Hmmm...Banana.))

"No...."
Sorcam said in a sarcastic tone.
"We came down here to blow things up and kill people for fun."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:05 pm
"Bwahahah"
*Aura thinks about stuff*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Raiden laughs at the statement.

"Ok...then lets start training. Now either we can pair up and train or just learn jutsu via scrolls. Sorcam if you want to do a better job of chakra control, focus your chakra to your feet like before, and walk on the water. Only thing different is you would have to continuously be changing the flow along with the water. But from what you said earlier we can learn medical jutsu instead for now. Aura can you teach us since you obviously know more?"

He said looking at Aura

((just a reminder for anyone who's not with us, you cannot see us, find us, or anything. And you cannot get to us unless I give u a scroll saying so or ur with me. Suna people, you are going to have to wait until we come back ok. Thank you.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 pm
Sorcam sighed and walked over to the water. Concentrating chakara to his feet, he began walking on the water. He would need chakara control if healing was to have more a chance of success...although he would also need to survive the initial attack phase.

Sorcam's thoughts allowed him to concentrate on the water below him, and he did not fall in. He walked around the lake a few times, pondering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Raiden smiled at Sorcam's progress. He thought He'll become strong...very strong...

He walks back a few steps and makes a clone. He then pulls out a scroll

((I'll put the scroll down very soon, just doin two things at once))  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:33 pm
"Oh...Raiden? I have something you might want for the upcoming battle...if it occurs."

Sorcam threw him a scroll, staying perfectly balanced on the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:44 pm
"Hmm?"

He catches it. His eyes widen

"Sorcam...this scroll...the art in it...how did you get this?"

He asked, very surprised, and happy.

((He's surprised right now ^^, and btw me now a salamander summoner ^^))  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:00 pm
"I traded. The Kazekage has the Human Puppet Technique that ...my brother left copied in a scroll."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:43 am
((this is a suna jutsu, but I need someone to teach me earth element so I can use it outside of bein a suna ninja.))

Raiden puts the scroll up for now and opens another scroll that he pulled out previously. The scroll for hungry desert.

"Hey, anyone here who could maybe teach me earth manipulation?"

He asked as he started training  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:59 am
Name: Gakidou Sabaku (Hungry Desert)
Description: Basically quicksand, it will slowly draw the opponent into the sand under the ground. Takes a considerable amount of time to pull them under, around five minutes to pull the full body underneath. It may take another five minutes until they suffocate. This jutsu is mostly used to immobilize the target, since it takes a lot of chakra to continue to pull the opponent under. This jutsu starts by pulling all the sand around the opponents feet and then slowly begins swirling, pulling them gradually into the sand. It is large enough to easily consume up to 3 people, and due to its nature as quicksand, movements such as attempting to jump or wade out of it will only serve to force those caught in it down further. The only sure way to escape is via the user of an anchor attached to something not caught in the sand, such as a kunai with a string tied to it embedded in a tree. As such this can be quite a dangerous jutsu in the right hands.
(7/7)

Raiden looks at the clone and focuses his chakra into the sand. It did nothing.

1/7

He makes a face and tries again, the sand moved very slightly, only enough to make the clone jump.

2/7

He tries it again, putting alittle more effort into it. The sand slowly pulled down at him, but didnt make much progress, if anything just some sand on his shoes.

3/7

He tries at it again, the sand repeated itself, lke before. The clone only got some sand on his shoes, mabye on is ankles...

4/7

He puts even more effort into it, this time the sand dragged him slowly until he was from ankles up out of the sand.

5/7

He does it again, this time the sand brought him down to where he was up to his shoulders. It was almost complete

6/7

He does it once more, and this time the sand pulled at him, the clone struggled and pulled at it to get out. The sand pulled at him even faster, until he was completely gone.

7/7 (jutsu learned)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:46 pm
He looks back at Sorcam once more

"...Thank you sorcam...is there a way I can repay you?"

He said, opening the scroll and began trying it. Slowly the iron sand shifted from the other side of the lake, creeping like death along the walls to the point where it looks alive. Raiden tries manipulating his chakra to manipulate the iron sand as if it was regular sand. It changed into a gourd about half the size of an average human male. (something like gaara's). Then the iron sand slithered into the gourd, but it wasnt long before it filled, and alot more iron sand was left. Raiden thinks and tries the sand compaction technique, which for the iron sand it worked just the same. The amount in the gourd compressed, leaving alot more room for more. The iron sand continued creeping into the gourd, gradually filling it. Raiden sped it up, and again quickly filled, and again he had to use sand compaction. After the third time he filled the gourd fully, and there wasnt anymore iron sand left in the cave. Raiden puts on the gourd and it felt surprisingly light. He left it on for now so he can get used to it, so whenever he needs to go outside and is incapable of using sand, which would be very rare due to he can make it, he can rely on the iron sand.

"Sorcam....I think there is a way...I can repay you. But I need to know if you accept it...it can help you in your training......"  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:15 pm
Kurisu sat there pondering about Zeno's fate while him and his commrades sat here and waited. Kurisu walked up to Raiden " Hey, Raiden.... Can i have a word with you?"

((I hate waiting on custom jutsu, how long does it take for them to check it?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:27 pm
He turns to Kurisu.

"Yes...what is it?"

((idk...awhile at times, I was going to put one up myself shortly. For suna and a few other things, which i remembered i need to learn 3 jutsus from timeskip, havent done it cuz wasnt on the day it happened))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:33 pm
Kurisu stumbled over his words a bit, he felt completly healed by now "what if i told you i know where Katsuro and Jake were at this moment?"

((its already been two days, and i'm getting a little annoyed, cause it would be a sweet jutsu to learn))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff