Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:29 pm
Blaze Tamer
Canas Renvall
Time to breathe new life into this topic with a doozy. xd

Request 31
Name: Aiden Zephyr Age: 34 Gender: male Weight: 157 Height: 5'6 Profession: mersnarny Personality: if it moans its dead Weapons: SP2009 9mm pistol,Franchi SPAS-12 combat shotgun,Heckler & Koch MP5 sub-machine gun Clothing:military grade tactical gear. Operatives are seen wearing black combat boots, beige-coloured fatigue pants, a green fatigue shirt, and a black tactical vest with the U.T.F.S. logo printed on the back. Only squad leaders and commanders wear the U.T.F.S. green beret. Sample Post: Aiden walks around the corroner* "Hey,guys ho.....*loud gun shots cut him off.He spins around to see a hunter behind him and several of his team mates scream for help and randomly shot off rounds."Noooo (random name)*picks up a gun from one of his fallin commrads and pumps the hunter full of led*the hunter spins around and leaps at Aiden,he gets pushed out of the way by(Random Name) thoe (Random Name) pushed Aiden out of the way here got eatin him self.*Aiden Gets up and runs in the confussion...... Bio: Aiden is the commander of the Umbrella Task Force Service (U.T.F.S.) Delta Platoon and holds the rank of Lieutenant. Originally from St. Petersburg, Russia, Aiden was once the leader of an ethnic minority's guerrilla force that his wife belonged to. However, after being captured by the Russian army, he was convicted of numerous acts of terrorism and was tried as a war criminal. But instead of being sentenced, he was appointed as a member of the U.T.F.S. instead along with his guerrilla comrades. Hello,I am Aiden,I am a mersanasry at umbrella bio hazzard core.(True fans would know what I am taking about) As you can see I am a huge fan of RE (Resident evil) I love all the seires and cant wait to play RE5 (Yay chris!) I hop e that you see my knowlegde of Resident evil and alow me to join...Thank you

This person thought that this was an RP. >_>; He spells things horribly, and his grammar is terrible.

aiden_100
I am a mersanasry at umbrella bio hazzard core.(True fans would know what I am taking about)

Perfect example of bad spelling. Also, he's right. The true fans know that he can't be a good Biohazard/RE fan if he can't spell biohazard. o_o

aiden_100
As you can see I am a huge fan of RE (Resident evil)
Um... contradicted already. >_>;

O.O OMG.....He Spelled so badly...i cant read half of it..i remeber my request was long and explained why i liked and wanted to join this, like i was applying for a job! rofl

mine was short and to the point as in RE one must be to live well long

as FFXI and WoW showed me you cna keep your perfect spelling and puntuation in a battle we need to know now not neatly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:08 pm
You know what sucks about Gaia. That when yo udecline a request, you can't tell them why. So we couldn't tell that person, "Learn to spell, noob. And this is not an RP."  

Biohazard EXTREME

J87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know what sucks about Gaia. That when yo udecline a request, you can't tell them why. So we couldn't tell that person, "Learn to spell, noob. And this is not an RP."

maby when yopu decline one you could send them a PM why they failed and advise them to visit you fail.org if they fail hard enough  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:59 pm
when they declined me from a kingdom hearts guild *fan of it, yayness for me* i got mad...they didnt like me...  

Hollow Shaman

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:02 pm
Blaze Tamer
when they declined me from a kingdom hearts guild *fan of it, yayness for me* i got mad...they didnt like me...
Well maybe you're too original for Kingdom Hearts. See, that's why the series has so many Final Fantasy characters in it, because the main heros are generic and unoriginal. If not ripoffs of Digimon characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:45 pm
Blaze Tamer

KH is a waste of money only reson to buy it is to go skeet shooting  

J87

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:00 pm
J87
Blaze Tamer

Be courteous towards fans of different games, please. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:01 pm
Uenna
J87
Blaze Tamer

but its soooooo hard to pretend to benice to a game i hate soooooo much  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:11 pm
Uenna
It's not like we're making fun of YOU. We're courteous to you. We love you, Uenna. But I will excercise my right to free speech and say that Kingdom Hearts is Satan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:42 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
It's not like we're making fun of YOU. We're courteous to you. We love you, Uenna. But I will excercise my right to free speech and say that Kingdom Hearts is Satan.

and should there for be killed the same way vegowas killed once i have it all memorized i will tell you how but it wasnt pritty sided we are hateing the game not the player

from what i can remember of it

he was shot stabed poisoned hung drawn quarterd burned ...

and there is still more  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:03 pm
J87
and should there for be killed the same way vegowas killed once i have it all memorized i will tell you how but it wasnt pritty sided we are hateing the game not the player

and there is still more
I don't know who you're talking about, but it sounds a lot like Rasputin.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
J87

and there is still more
I don't know who you're talking about, but it sounds a lot like Rasputin.

hmm never seen ghostbusters 2 i take it  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:34 am
J87
hmm never seen ghostbusters 2 i take it
Ohhhhhh! It didn't even click. Vego the Carpathian! Okay, yeah!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:30 am
:XP: Nice, Bio. J87, you get the "Finally Stumping the Man Who is Always on Top of Things and is Never Wrong" Award! biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

J87

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:01 am
Canas Renvall
:XP: Nice, Bio. J87, you get the "Finally Stumping the Man Who is Always on Top of Things and is Never Wrong" Award! biggrin

wha ha ha ha with this i can power my infinite improbability generator and make earth into the world of RE! wha ha ha  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games