Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 pm
"No it's not!" he hissed. "I'm a person! You have no right to take away my life on a whim!" The smirk was agitating him and he was tempted to whack her. But Anden wouldn't hit a female unless she attacked him first..and even then, it would only be to knock her out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm
Theresa sighed and rolled her eyes as she turned back to face the front, ignoring Anden. She doodled aimlessly on the cover of her binder, something she commonly did to pass the time.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:15 pm
Anden didn't like being ignored. It only tacked on to his mood..hadn't they been getting along in art class? Why was she so heartless? Well fine then..if she wanted to ignore him and take away his life..he'd mess with hers a bit. He suddenly rose, "HEY! BOZOS!" The students whirled around. Anden grinned before stepping down by Theresa where he grabbed her chin between his fingers and tilted her mouth upwards before catching her lips in a kiss..as a girl..

The class was stunned into silence for a moment before cheers, whistles, and some less than pleased looks erupted in the room. Anden pulled back, grinning despite the odd tingle..much fainter than when he'd been a boy, but there all the same. Anden then grinned and bowed to the class, who cheered further.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 pm
Theresa's eyes widened and then heard the class and saw Anden bowing to them. It caused tears to form in her eyes. He really hadn't learned! He was still a p***k who enjoyed causing pain and embarrassment to others! She packed up her stuff quickly and ran from the classroom. Her enchantment wasn't even working now because Anden had drawn so much attention to her with that simple act. Plus, she was too distraught to keep it up . . . She wasn't sure where she was running . . . restroom? Nurse's office? Home? She had no idea.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:34 pm
Anden was feeling pretty pleased that he'd gotten back at Theresa..until she ran from the room all teary-eyed. He cringed, saw the class watch before look at him..and then he ran out the door. She had a bit of a head start, and this wasn't really a body he was used to, but he ran as fast as he could and ended up tackling Theresa. Although, at the last minute he switched their position so that it was him that hit the ground-with her on top of him. He groaned as his back met ground and his head made a sickening crack on the floor. No blood was spurting though..perhaps he'd only hit it, but damn all if it didn't hurt..

Anden cringed and opened his eyes, grabbing Theresa's wrist while still having a rather pained expression. "Again, you're probably not going to believe me, but I am..sorry about that. I get angry and I act without thinking..I was so damned mad..I hate being stuck like this, I've already almost gotten raped..I miss my body and my life..and with you sitting there smirking..I just kind of..acted..I didn't really think about it. But I wasn't trying to hurt you. I'm sorry." he said again, still cringing as he released her wrists and gingerly put a hand to the back of his head, cringing at the touch. Anden had taken Theresa's fall for her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:39 pm
Theresa pulled away from him and sat against the wall, pulling her knees up to her chest. "Sure you weren't . . ." she murmured, not believing him at all. "You were just trying to get back at me. Just something a p***k like you does on a normal basis to the people who piss you off." she said, looking pointedly away from him. Again he had disrespected her kiss! It was bad enough that he had stolen her first kiss . . . but now . . . it truely made her start feeling powerless . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:45 pm
Anden watched her, keeping a hand by his head all the while..he was feeling a little sleepy.."Well yeah, I was pissed and wanted to do something to wipe that smirk off your face..and that was the first thing that came to mind. But that doesn't make me a bad person..I pissed you off and you got back at me." he pointed out, turning her own words against her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:48 pm
Theresa glared away from him now. "That's different." she insisted angrily. "You stole something that's sacred to me . . ." she hissed out.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:57 pm
"Not intentionally." he retorted. "You put a spell on your self so no one will even notice you. How the Hell was I supposed to know you were a witch and your kiss-thing was sacred?" he asked rhetorically with a frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:00 pm
Theresa just shrugged a bit. "Well it is. And you shouldn't go around stealing girl's kisses anyways. Not only that but you were being horrible to James and your sister. I'm not the type of person to just sit by and let that type of abuse continue." she said with a pout.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:05 pm
Anden sighed. "Well me and James have reconciled. Brothers pick on sisters all the time. You make it sound like I hit them or something." he said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 pm
((Postness in something else? . . . Like Tainted?))

Theresa frowned. "Your words were cruel enough to hurt as much as if you had hit them I'm sure." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 pm
(Sorry, I've been posting in what was on my screen since I'm trying to finish up my Zoo/Bot project, I was supposed to have it in by nine but I was at work, and I opted to have my own little group of me, myself, and I. So hopefully she'll take pity on me and let me turn it in..whenever I email it to her tonight X-x..)

Anden grimaced and then rose. "Well did you ask them? Maybe they don't feel-" he wobbled and then stumbled back to the ground. "Jeese.." he rubbed at his head again, only this time to feel a little slickness..pulling his hand back, he paled a little at the sight of some blood..not much, but still.."I think I hit my head harder than I thought." he said with a pained expression as he held up his bloodied fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 pm
Theresa looked over at him then and sighed. "Can you come over here? I can heal that for you." she said seeing the blood on his fingers.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:52 pm
(Shower and bedtime X-xxxxxxx, nighty Mousey Im Chan! <3)

Anden nodded and came over, sitting down beside Theresa as he bent his head to her view. "I'm not fond of blood.." he said very quietly as he looked at his bloodied fingers with an uneasy expression.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games