Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm
Guy joined them downstairs as well, quite surprised to see them already up. "Good morning." He greeted them, covering a yawn. "Sleep well?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:48 pm
"Yup! We slept well, right, Sacha?" She smiled and Sacha mieu'd happily in agreement. "So then, can we start after we eat? I'm pretty eager to learn!"

"Should I go wake Luke, then? That way he'll be able to eat before you start as well..." Tear asked, wondering how easy it would be to wake him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 pm
He nodded, "That's good. Yes, of course!" Coralina's enthusiasm made him smile. "I'm glad I'll get a chance to teach you then. It'll be fun." Guy looked to Tear, "That would be a good idea."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:05 pm
"Alright, I'll go get him now," Tear said, finishing off her own breakfast. She stood up, paid, and went to wake up Luke.

She giggled a bit at what Guy said and she nodded. "I'm glad you'll be my teacher!" There was still the question of how this would work out when it came to the actual hands-on teaching, but that wasn't her concern at the moment. She continued to eat, a little hastily, wanting to finish quickly.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Guy sat down and got something quick for himself, "Were will we go for training?" He asked.

Luke was sleeping peacefully, almost in a dead sleep it seemed.

Mieu perked up from the bed, hearing footsteps as someone made their way to the door.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:35 pm
"Well, I know of a place not too far from here that is a lot of empty space, so we could train there..." Coralina said after thinking about it for a moment.

Tear walked into the room, seeing Mieu awake and alert. "Good morning Mieu. It's time to wake Luke. Guy and Coralina are going to start their training soon." She said with a smile to the cheagle before walking over to Luke and shaking him a bit. "Luke, wake up. The training's going to start and you should eat first..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm
Luke groaned and turned over, taking the blanket with him. "Yeah.. I'll be down in a few minutes.." He glanced up at her from the pillow in a tired daze.

Mieu glanced over at Luke and sighed. The cheagle adjusted the sorcerers ring around it's waist and floated up to Tear. "Breakfast time!"

"That'll do nicely." Guy replied and went back to finishing his breakfast. "I just hope that the weather won't interfere with the training." He mumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:58 pm
"Alright, if you say so. Just don't fall back asleep or we'll leave without you and you'll have to find us on your own. Come on, Mieu. Let's go get breakfast." Tear informed Luke before walking out the door.

"The weather? Hmm... well, it doesn't seem like it'll be bad weather today. At least I hope not! That might put a damper on things.... No pun intended!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:07 pm
Mieu chirped happily and followed Tear back to the others.

Luke watched her leave and got out of bed. He got changed quickly and joined the others as they ate. "Thanks for waiting." He greeted them and sat down.

"Yes, let's hope not. I'm sure you're right." He laughed and finished up his food. Guy greeted Luke when he joined them. "Morning."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 pm
"Glad you made it in time, Luke." Tear commented as she leaned against a wall. "You should eat quickly so we can go soon."

"Morning, Luke!" Coralina said with a smile. She knew she would be a bit uncomfortable with all the people watching her train.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:18 pm
"Huh? Okay.." He blinked and quickly ordered something for himself. Luke glanced in Coralina and Guy's direction. "Today's the big day, huh?"

"Well.. when you say it like that." Guy fell silent.

Mieu sat atop the counter, innocently chomping down on some fruit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 pm
"Ah...right..." They still had yet to figure out how this was going to work. Or at least, she hadn't thought of anything....

"How far do you think you can get with training today?" Tear asked Guy.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:27 pm
"I'm at least hoping she'll learn the basics. If I can get that far.. That will be alright. If not well, there's always tomorrow I suppose." He replied, not wanting to give up on this.

"Well, whatever happens I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out."

"Good morning." Gwendolyn had just reentered the Inn, she seemed to have wandered off somewhere earlier. She didn't say much else, but slipped in with the rest of them.

"Morning!" Mieu smiled from behind the fruit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 pm
"Of course! But I'll try my hardest today!" Coralina said determinedly. "Oh! Good morning Gwendolyn!" She added with a smile when she entered the inn.

"Are you going to watch Coralina train as well? It might be interesting to see if there are any developments with her guns." Tear commented, turning to Gwendolyn.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:55 am
"Hm? Oh, that should be interesting." She smiled softly. "Sure."

"Well, looks like we've got quite a crowd assembling." Guy smiled to Coralina, "Let's impress them."

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff