Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:26 pm
((I never said in woods. i said in tree.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:29 am
[Idk, I mean most trees are in the woods and you did escape so i just thought you would hide in the woods.]

Acura still looking at the Hokage and still waiting for her response. Acura was wondering if she was blanking out.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:56 am
(it was just to get the fuge away from u 2)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:09 am
[Oh, I get it]  

am i Sasuke yet

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:48 am
While Acura was standing there waiting he was also thinking about Shibito and what he was doing right at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:59 am
Shibito then walks back into the Hokage's office. "Have you decided yet?" He asks. long story short he leaves with half of the money and a date of when to come back.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 pm
When Shibito was alone Acura appeared sitting right next to him. "So how's the mission going?," Acura asked trying to not befriend Shibito but to make company with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm
All that shibibto said was "Classified...." Shibito then started ti head home with the money in his bag.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 pm
"Well there goes trying to make company," Acura said watching Shibito disappear in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:00 am
[[ I'll play the hokage too. Kai went home.]]

Tsunade banged on the table. "What the hell?!" She said tipping the table over. "He'll have to KILL me before getting the money. He agreeed I didn't need to pay him back. Such a greddy country!' She said throwing her chair aside.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 pm
Acura walked in the room ducking just in time for the chair to miss his face. "I hope this isn't a bad time," Acura said turning around and looking at the broken chair that almost hit him. "I don't believe it," Acura said in disbelief,"did you actually take the paper... I mean "money"?, Acura said. Smiling and shaking his head at the Hokage Acura said, "Before he left i caught up with him. He had the sack with him. But. Surely a ninja at that level wouldn't fall for such a trick," Acura said.

"No, he couldn't have," Acura thought to himself. Acura looked at the smile on the Hokages face knowing she had a devious plan he had to know about.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:20 pm
A crooked smile played on the Hokages lips. "What a idiot... We should thank Kai for the paper bombs she bought." She seemed oddly calm now. "Hi Acura. Now how's Kai's training?" She said with a hidden joke, she knew she hadn't been training. "That kid better get some knowledge in the mind." She said looking to the now.. She stood straight up now. "I need to get myself a new chair." She said laughing loudly.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Shibito then fell when the bombs exploded. he was barely alive. "Damn it......this means war..." Shibito then used the last of his strength to set up the giant flare. then his fellow ninja took him home and they prepared to assault the village. "We'll kill all ninja and academy....this is an OUTRAGE!!!!!!! we sent a messenger....they've declared war...." said a few unseen ninja. then bombs went off in the village near the academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:13 pm
Acura got shocked when he realized it. "Oh no this could only mean one thing," Acura said in shock then his voice got low and cold, "war."  

am i Sasuke yet

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:51 pm
Kai frowned from her huge, proud grin, and her cheeks burned a bright scarlet red. While her eyes flowed with moisture. "This is all my fault!!" She said punching the wall, making her knucles bleed. She took a kunai out and held it to her arm. Deciding this wasn't the time to spill blood, she ran off into the night. Lorri was gone.. Her demon isn't under control without love.. She screamed, angry, with Pandi, her demon. Along the way she kicked a tree, and it shook with the force. She raced to the academy.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games