Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm
Reagan nodded, waving goodbye to her soon-to-be classmates (she hoped). Taking one last look at the cresent moon before getting up from the seat and waving goodbye to Haki. She didn't looked at anything as she made her way back to the vampiric dorm, disappointed in her loss of getting energy.

"..Get it fixed tomorrow, then come see me.." she recalled her aunt saying, sighing as she continued to her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 pm
((Lol since I'm terrible at responding to you, I guess we're assuming Demetri is frozen in fear every time i fail to respond sweatdrop ))  

rather_bored

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:43 pm
((When is night going to be over? xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:13 pm
((We should probably make it soon, probably XD))

Demetri shuffled over to where Ivan and Nika were standing, and stammered out "W-well i should probably u-un-unpack now. I still haven't seen-

I still haven't seen my dorm. So see you tomorrow." Forcing the last part through his teeth, he tried a smile and then looked for his dorm.  

rather_bored

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:03 pm
"Oh my god he talks" Ivan said as he and Nika follow him "The demon dorm is by the werewolf dorm, so follow us" Ivan said as he turned down a hall toward the dorms.

Nika Waved to Demetri as they left for the werewolf dorm "The demon dorm is down the hall and the last staircase to your right" Nika said as they went up the stairs to the dorm "See you tomorrow"

"And you were worried about not making friends here" Ivan said as they got to the common room where the girls and boys dorm seperate. The rest of the pack was there "I'll see you tomorrow morning Nika"

"Yep, goodnight big brother" Nika said with a small smile then hugged Ivan and then went to the girls dorm with the only other girl from the pack as Ivan and his pack went to their dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:36 pm
Kaiyo ran into the library and got her book before curfew. She hadn't gotten to finish it today. "Oh well i'll finish it tomorrow" she thought as she headed towards the vampire dorm, ready for a good night's sleep.  

lila1616

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:45 pm
((First hint of Ray))

Ray walked down the halls in her P.J's that she never changed out of that day. She would rather be comfy then pretty. She had just come from the demon dorm washroom with her tooth brush in her mouth. She needed to go back to her dorm to get her deep cleaning face cleanser thing her parents bought her. She looked up from the floor to see Demetri standing at the end of the hallway. She ignored her presence as she went into her room, grabbed her stuff, went back to the washroom, and left again as she went to her room again slamming the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:56 pm
(( I guess no one has anything important to do at night time, 'cept for Haki but I don't know where he is.. Well then I guess it's morning now!))

A loud bang jumped her from her sleep. Large locks of hair twisted and spun around her face as Reagan groaned miserably," Go away!"

There was light chatter from beyond her door, when she plopped her back on the bed, as she tried to fall asleep. She sighed, almost fully asleep now-

" BAM!"

She jumped up," What!"

" I need to come in! I've been knocking forever!"

Reagan growled, looking at the time.

7:46," I'm busy!"

" Ma'am please, I've got more people to see today and you're holding me up."

' What could this be about! I want sleep!' Scrambling out of bed, Reagan went over and unlocked the many bolts on her door. She opened it," What?!"

A girl in a lab coat with stood at her door carrying a large clear box of mini crystals that glowed in separate containers.

She thought for a moment," I thought I was supposed to come to you?"

The women shook her head," During the first day, all students are examen on how well they interact with the crystals around their neck and fingers. If some are too wild, the crystal is too weak and must be replaces with a stronger one. Your name was on the list. So I'm here to switch it out."

Reagan paused, her face blank for a second,".."

" Wouldn't the be considered stalking?" she asked suddenly.

The lady sighed, annoyed," Ma'am, the time? I really do have a long list to attend to so please?"

Laughing Reagan smiled," Fine. Fine."  

PunkUnderPrep

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm
Haki just got back from hunting in the woods nearby for some fresh meat.

I've forgotten how much I like mountain lion...

THe sun was just coming over the horizon, and Haki began to sparkle ()that's right, I'm Edward Cullen, b****!)) ((But no, he didn't really sparkle))

Haki soon remembered that it was the day that classes started! Better get to it! he thought.

He walked up the sairs as soon as he got into the building. Smiling, he looked at his schedule. Ugh, I have math first! I hate math! But after that I have Classical Music, so I guess it's not THAT bad...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:17 pm
Jenny woke first, smiling as the comfort of the bed relaxed her. She sat up and began buzzing around the room, getting ready for classes. Her brother was still asleep, and she knew better then to wake him up early. She looked at her schedule for the day and sighed. "Gym first? Really? Of all things. I really don't want to do this today..." She said straightening her hair. Then she looked at the rest of the list. "Classical music! Yes! I got it!" She yelled as she heard her brother shoot up.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled. His hair was a mess and his eyes were still partially closed.

"Nothing. Go to sleep. We have another hour or so." Jenny said with a smile as she started to straighten the rest of her hair.

---

Ray got up as soon as the sun touched her ears. She looked around with squinted eyes. "Really? Already?" She asked the shades as she got up and walked around. She didn't want to get any more dressed then she was, so she threw on her favorite tank top and shorts as she picked up a box of pocky. She opened it up and put one in her mouth with a smile. Then she opened the door and went into the hall.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:18 pm
(( Speaking of classes, would anyone like me to compose a list of classes so it would make it easier to pick where you are going on which days? Ill be happy to do so if anyone wants me to.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:21 pm
PunkUnderPrep
(( Speaking of classes, would anyone like me to compose a list of classes so it would make it easier to pick where you are going on which days? Ill be happy to do so if anyone wants me to.))

((Sure. How many classes a day? I was thinking 3-4 cause its a boarding school. Then theres breaks inbetween classes to do the extra work or hang out.))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:24 pm
(( That's exactly how I was thinking, but having some extra classes on the weekend so there could be more to put down if someone isn't really sure what to do at a certain point. Plus adding some clubs and breaks like you said. How about it? Sound good?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 pm
((To me it does. I dunno bout everyone else.))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

lila1616

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 pm
Kaiyo awoke early and threw on some jeans and a shirt. Today was the first day of classes. She looked at her new schedule, she had history first and following that was Classical Music (hope it's ok i put myself in there too.... sweatdrop ). She had some time to kill so she decided that to go wander around the halls so she could get a better feeling of the place.

(oh it's good to me to xd )  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games