Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:44 pm
Selina was trembling visably but she nodded. "Y-yeah . . . I'm alright . . ." she said, hugging herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:52 pm
Laung growled at the growing crowd until they backed off them and went back on their business "lets get back to the castle" he said, getting into the carriage "did you see what they looked like?" he asked Selina  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Selina shook her head. "I'm sorry . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 pm
Laung looked at her from the carriage "hurry up or I'll leave you behind!" he said leaning back in, calling for the driver to start it going slowly  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm
Selina's eyes widened and she quickly started running to catch up with the carriage before hopping in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 pm
Laung shut the carriage door after Selina got in and yelled to the driver "you can go fast now" he yelled and then looked at Selina "i did warn you"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:27 pm
Selina frowned at him. "Well sorry if I'm a little shaken up about nearly getting raped." she said before crossing her arms and pouting as she looked away from Laung.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:19 am
Laung laughed the pout and shook his head, but he soon sobered up and remembered the man. His thoughts were clearly on whom the man was, he regonized the voice but the face had been crowded in the cloak. He mentally kicked himself, why didn't he remember? He was so emersed in his thoughts that he visbily jumped when the carriage stopped and someone opened the door asking for Selina. "Yes she here" he said pointing to the pouting slave "what do you want with her?" "master Liava is asking for her" Laung made a face and looked at Selina "go on"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 pm
((Writer's block . . . everywhere I turn there's writer's block. Grr . . .))

Selina quickly got out of the carriage, glad to be away from Laung who laughed at her pain. She'd rather be Liava's slave . . . but . . . unfortunately . . . she wasn't. Oh well . . . at least she got a bit of kindness from Liava.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:50 am
((oh noes ~ can I eat your writer's block?))
Laung watched as Selina got away from the carriage and his lips tightened, she seemed eager to be with Liava more than him and she was his slave and not his pathetic younger sisters. His made a hmph noise and walked away throwing his stuff at a servant. He could survive without a slave for a little while.

Liava was sitting upright in her bed and waiting for Selina, she was still slightly pale but she was smiling which was the main thing. She was happy because she had seen the person she loved with all her heart and she was about to rescue Selina from whatever tedious chores Laung had for her  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 pm
((Um . . . I guess . . . don't know if it'll help though.))

Selina entered into the room Liava was in. "Hey. Are you feeling better?" she asked happily as she went over to her bedside.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:34 pm
((*gives chibi cookies whilst eats writer's block* yucky writer's block))

Liava looked at Selina, smiling brightly "my head still hurts slightly but the doctor said I would be getting better quickly. I need someone to help me over the time I am recovering, if I asked Laung would you help me?" she said quietly  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:37 pm
Selina smiled and took Liava's hand. "Of course I would. You're my friend." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm
Liava looked over at the doctor whom left "good, because I already sent a servant to ask. I couldn't bear to think of you being hurt by Laung." she said and then she closed her eyes again "you went to the city didn't you? To tell them about me. Which means you know about me being a princess." her eyes flicked open "please don't be angry with me because I didn't tell you"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 pm
Selina smiled. "It's alright. I'm not mad." she said softly. "But I am mad at your family for treating you like this." she said with a pouting frown.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games