Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:01 pm
Yue giggled and vanished; images of him seemed to appear and vanish fast than the eye could follow. A blunted sword appeared impossibly close to the wolf's face and vanished from sight again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:07 pm
"Oi! What the hell?..Fine than, if you want to play that game, I guess I will too!" He quickly twirled his staff around and began to run in the general direction that the sword apperaed (GTG! BBL)  

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:25 pm
Yue smiled and lead Rocky towards himself before the swords and cat vanished away. He re-appeared inside Rocky's reach and kissed his nose before slipping away to the lower right of the wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:30 pm
Rocky chuckled a little as he regained focus. He pulled a full-rotation sweep kick trying to hit Yue with the staff rotating counterclockwise, opposite of his foot. When he realized that he hadn't hit anything, he began shadowsteppingaround the roof just as Yue did earlier. "Anything you can do..." He threw a pebble from the rooftop at Yue, not hard, but at about 30 MPH. "...I can do better.."

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:40 pm
The rock exploded and rained sparks around the feline as he stopped and smiled sweetly, "I hope your ready because this is going to be fast," He blushed and raised the two swords, each now in an underhanded grip. He stayed still and let the wind blow across him. He was waiting and the response would be astonding.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:12 pm
Rocky smirked as he began running full speed. He was kicking up dust and rocks and other debris. He began swinging the staff from multiple sides at once. "Heh,' His voice sounded as if he were in a tunnel, echoing. "Fast eh? Well, let's see who'll fall first."

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:24 pm
"Swallow's Flight," he spoke quietly and exploded in a flash of blinding speed. Wind shrieked suddenly as the cat launched himself with unimaginable power and surged at the wolf; each piece of debris seemed to flow around him and then he was inside the wolf's attack reach. This was why he had chosen the short swords. Kodachii by their very nature were meant to defend but out them within your opponent's strike zone and they were the fastest weapon to use.

As each strike of the bow-staff came, he shifted and avoided it, spinning into the wolf. His eyes held an almost insidious glow as he smashed the first blade directly across the wolf's midsection and started to bring the second ipwards to nail him in the chin and launch him flying. If he didn't avoid it; he would be in serious trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:37 pm
"Oof!" Rocky had been struck directly in the chest. The wind had momentarily been nocked out of him, but he quickly regained himself and countered with a bicicle kick to the chin quickly."Ah! Crescent Moon Barrage!" He launche a flurry of staff strikes as he grabbed it by the middle and began twirling it, unseeable by anyfur that was normal.  

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:30 pm
"I have to say, they are pretty agile fighters." Dimitris watched intesely at every step and swing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:40 pm
Yue had felt the air current shift and moved at the last second and vanished, to appear directly behind Rocky. He leaned against the wolf's back and waited yet again.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:48 pm
Rocky let himsle slowly fall forwards, and came back up with a firece donkey kick.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:20 pm
"The thing about this style; Rocky, is that it lends it's user the swallow's senses," he smiled and evaded again. He was face to face and sweeping into the wolf's legs with the swords. "They can detect even the slightest and most sudden change in air currents and move away at the last instant."  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:29 pm
Rocky let out a sigh. "If we could have gone all out...hmm, well than this would have been a different story....I concede." He stood up and extended his paw in congradulations. "Nice match. You and your techniques, heh."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:31 pm
"I'm itching to fight now!" Dimitris ligthly bit the tip of his finger watching the sparring match  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:45 pm
Yue looked at Rocky and closed his eyes. He shivered and blinked, looking around confused. "Why am I on your roof?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games