Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:53 pm
Areashine looked at Cadwallander matter of factly.

"I'm not from any of those places, I'm not from any place really."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:01 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:14 pm
Stitch-face poured Cadwallander and Areashine their drinks and prepared one for (Deathy's char who shall henceforth be dubbed) 'Pinky.' Danish turned to the man. "What would you like to know?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:53 pm
A flicker of light and a lamp exploded, blackened bits of metal flying in various directions. A girl at the bar sighed, covering her eyes and part of her forehead with her hand. She thought she had control over it...
Outside, it began to rain.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:46 pm
Danish jumped to see the broken light and took immediate action. "Prinnies, mess!" Two cleaning Prinnies run in and pick up the mess.
"Serv Bots, broken!" Four Serv Bots run in with a ladder, replace the lamp, and put in a new light bulb.
"Everyone dismissed!" They all scramble out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:39 am
Destar looked at the Prinnies as they left, then back at the Moomba. "I'm just trying to find someone...And you know, having exploding workers is not the best idea..." Destar remembered them from his recent exploits in the netherworld area under Byako.  

deathstar175

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:51 pm
"Well, they work cheap and have no rights,
which makes them the perfect workforce!" Danish replies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:41 pm
A drop of water splashed onto Danish's head, and another onto the counter. An unremarkable girl at the end of the bar sighed, sliding off her stool. A third water droplet, this one quite large hit Destar.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:48 pm
Destar, thinking as quickly as he could, deduced the reason for the water and the breaking lamp. "Whatever, but I think that girl at the end of the bar has some telekenetic powers or something. The one that looks like she is trying to slide away..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:55 pm
She didn't slide away, but she did duck under the bar as, a moment later, a deluge broke, soaking everything and anyone who wasn't under something, and drenching some of those who were, too.
She sighed again.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:26 pm
Danish, after wringing himself out, approached the girl. "Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:35 pm
"No, I doubt it." She replied, tenatively poking her head out as the water stooped. "People have been trying to 'help' me for years. Sorry about the lamp, and the rain... And the other rain..."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:50 pm
"Could I offer you an umbrella?" Danish asks as he pulls on a rain coat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:51 pm
"No... I dry out fast, and knowing my luck it would simply srout a rainstorm under it." She grinned, "At least people don't mess with me." A lightning bolt danced in the hair before vanishing.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:04 pm
"Unless they want to mess with lighting, I suppose." Danish pulls on some rubber boots.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games