Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:25 pm
Mina shouldered the pack of food and followed. Tag will have to catch up. We can't wait anymore, she thought. She couldn't shake off the bad feeling she had. Everything will be fine, she told herself. Nothing bad is going to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru and Asuka were hiding behind trees in the forest on the mountain side. Mamoru was silent.
Asuka, however, found it hard to stand still. She shifted from foot to foot, causing a small rustling of clothing.
"Stop moving," Mamoru breathed. "They'll come soon. Just relax." Not that Mamoru was any calmer than she was. He just managed to appear calm.
Asuka stopped moving. "Sorry, Mamoru-sama," she whispered.
Mamoru heard a twig snap down the forest path. "Quiet." His naginata was in his hand, ready to attack anyone that comes this way.
Asuka silently drew her sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:44 pm
Tara, Andie and Ginna all ran as fast as they could to Mina. Their hair was in dissaray as they surrounded her on either side.

Sorry!

We had a bit of a disagreement.

You mean you two did.

Bleh!  

Dragongoro

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 am
Jay looked at the three girls."Well..hi i am Jay..i hope you are ready we are going to the mountains!...and be silent!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:37 am
Oh.

Sorry.

Andie rolled her eyes and the three popped together.  

Dragongoro

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:58 pm
Garnet shook herself awake. She had fallen asleep at the table?! Where was everyone....? She ran around looking for them and when she found them she was relieved. Looked like they were going somewhere. "Where are you guys going? Mind if I come too?"

--------

Annexus looked at Arisu. "Really? Well, I suppose that is a relief...." But it left him wondering what was going on with him.

((Im so sorry guys >.< to be gone so long. I'm in my exams right now D: They are over soon so I should be back to my post happy self))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:35 pm
Jay turned to the girls on looked kinda surprised as they become just one girl"..I think i will need time to get used to this"He said to himself then he noticed Garnet"Oh hey!We are going to the mountains!The soldiers of the King will try to find us and your house is the only place where we could be so we are going!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 pm
Garnet nodded. "Alright, I'm going with you." She went to the door that had a hidden closet where she kept her emergency escape bag - it had clothes, medical supplies, food and things that she might need to prep charms or some spells. She had always known she would have to run someday. She threw it onto her back and returned to Jay. "Alright, I'm ready."

-------

Annexus finally noticed Arisu seemed distracted. "What is happening Arisu?"

((I apologize again!!!! >.< ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:09 am
Roxis flew a loop to avoid the attack he then grabbed Reddiel by his wings and threw him up "Nice try punk!" Roxis yelled out

Reddiel was cought of guard as he regained control he flew strait towards Roxis with his orb weapon formed into a sword like Roxis as he was gonna slash him horizontaly

Roxis also flew strait for Reddiel there sword clashed in the sky like sparks they kept this form of fighting for awhile then both there sword met together clinching together the sword were now Covered in blood of the two Reddiel then smirked as he Grabbed Roxis by his arm and took away his sword by letting go of his own and Grabbing Roxis's as Roxis was thrown up Reddiel Fired a wave of black flame from his hand Roxis used his wing to cover up his maind body but Reddiel appeared at his back and kicked him down sending him back to the ground as Roxis was about to hit the ground he spread his wing at a last ditch effort to regain control his wing's did slow him down but he hit a tree and fell to the ground his body burnt and his vision fadding Roxis was about to pass out then Reddiel appeared before him and Grabbed him by the neck and Reddiel flew into the air slowly hovering over the mountain Area (note its the same mountain the others are in) "not bad boy you did put up a good fight but saddly your not even on par with me" Reddiel said as he threw Roxis to the ground Roxis hit the ground pretty hard greating as small remor and Creator Roxis was knocked out but he was bleeding badly he had cuts every were and his wing were burnt to the point his fethers were falling off he was now just lying in a pool of his own blood waiting for death to come.

Reddiel tired and also cut up was tired and weak from his battle with the boy "Damn cant bellieve a kid did this to me" Reddiel said as he walked to a tree but the moment he took a step he vansihed leaving behind a trail of black smoke

Rosalind was walking in the mountains when he saw people nearby she was training in the mountains that time so she jumped up at a tree and was standing upside down her hair flowing in the wing he called out to the 4 "hey!"  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:30 am
Jay drew instantly a dagger as he heard someone.He looked at Rosalind"Yes!?"He shouted back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:54 am
"What are you people doing in the woods at this hours your aware that its dangerous "Rosalind said as she was standing upside down her hair covering her face alittle  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:56 pm
Jay loked with his dark red eyes to Rosalind.It was like he tried to look into her soul"Oh...well i know!And what is a gir doing here?Like you said it is dangerous at a time like this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:48 pm
((I understand, Garnet.))

Mina looked at the girl. She adjusted the quiver on her back slightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Eternal Eyes are going to the mountains. Mamoru and Asuka went to intercept them," Arisu told Annexus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru heard more twigs snap. There are more than I expected, he thought. Of course, he was confident in his and Asuka's abilities. He was sure they could take them, especially since they had the element of surprise on their side.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm
Rosalind jumped down from the tree landing on one leg he then faced Mina "Hey you girl have you seen a Eternal eye'swho happen's to have white wing's" Rosalind asked with her arms crossed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:06 pm
"Huh? Oh, yes. We have. He went north, I think" Mina told her. "Why do you want Roxis?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka was getting impatient, but she stood still for Mamoru. She didn't want them to be seen or heard.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Jay looked az Rosaling"Great i am ignorred!"He then looked ta Mina"Hey let's go!I want to go to a safer place!"He mutterd .He just wanted to go ,he had a bad ,a very bad feeling about all this.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games