Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am
Luke sat down, Rhi was in the kitchen, making something to eat.
"What do you mean? Sh-she got shot?" Luke was confused, then he turned on the tv, and sure enough, news channel 5 was covering the story. It had been a school shooting.
"Well s**t!" He finally said, standing up. "What hospital?" He asked. He would have to call Kat's dad, Tim. He was at work right now, so he shouldnt be drunk.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm
"The St. Mark, I think.. yeah," Isaac said, observing one of the nurse's badges.
"Pick Wyatt up from the school, and have Rhiannon drive my car here or something so I don't have to pick it up later. I'll talk to you guys when you get here," Isaac said, hanging up. He didn't want to be on the phone anymore.
There was a small window outside the operating room for family members to watch. As he watched them cut her shirt down the middle, he cringed, the bullet-wound visible. At the site, the hole was bleeding and dark, and around it, was swollen, purple-pink and red skin. It was the most frightening would he'd ever seen.
"Oh my gosh," Isaac cupped his hand over his mouth, and looked up at the ceiling.
It was almost too much for him to look at.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm
Luke slid his phone in his pocket, and recited what Isaac just told him to Rhi.
It took him five minutes to pick up Wyatt, and then he was on his way to the hospital.
when they got there he rushed in, speed-walking to the nurses desk.
"Uh, uh, Kat, Kat Ormsby, i'm her cousin, Luke Ormsby. Where is she?" He was practically yelling. Wyatt loitered beside him, looking at his shoes, he was trying to not break down. The nurses were startled, and looked afraid, until one nurse spoke up.
"She's right down here.." She said, leading them to a waiting room. Luke stopped short, walking to the glass where Isaac was, they were pulling out the bullet, Luke almost threw up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 pm
Isaac watched in near horror as they used the long-tipped forceps to extract the bullet from Kat's torso.
"It was all so sudden, and before i knew it, she was on the ground, bleeding." Isaac said to Luke, but his eyes remained on Kat.
He didn't know what to do or say, just to stand there still kind of in shock of what'd happened and what could happen.
I'm scared.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm
Luke placed his hand on Isaac's shoulder, trying to comfort him the best he could, he didnt know Isaac all that well.
Wyatt was sitting in one of the chairs, his head in his hands.
Luke watched then clink the bullet on the metal tray.
"How many others were shot?" He asked, curious.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm
"At least one other, a boy I think. I was too concerned with Kat to notice. There could have been more, I don't know," Isaac said, taking a deep breath.

After the doctors had finished cleaning out the wound, and had bandaged her up, Isaac and Luke were allowed in the room. Kat wasn't completely conscious from all the pain killers they'd put her on.
Isaac crouched down next to Kat, beside her bed. He rested his hand on hers.
"Kat, it's Isaac, are you awake?" He asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm
Kat lay unmoving, motionless. She was passed out from all the pain killers.
Luke looked at the nurses chart they left. 'two broken ribs, punctured intestine and liver.' was all he could understand, everything else was all technical.
"Isaac.." He said, motioning him to come over.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Isaac left the bedside, and went to Luke, who'd beckoned him over.
"What is it?" Isaac asked, standing beside Luke.
He looked down at the chart, reading the conditions they'd recorded for Kat.
"Oh my gosh," Isaac sighed, his stomach ached, and his throat did also.
"Is her father on the way?" Isaac asked, looking away from the clipboard.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 pm
As if on cue, Tim walked through the door, his eyes falling upon Luke. He grabbed his shirt collar. His breath smelled like whiskey.
"How could you let this happen to her?!" He yelled throwing him down, then going to Kat's side.
"Kat, Kat oh hun, tell me your okay, please.." He wept. He was drunk.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:29 pm
"Oh gosh," Isaac muttered under his breath.
He is drunk.
"Mr. Ormsby, you see, it's not Luke's fault. There was a shooting at school," Isaac stepped in, defending Luke.
If Tim tried to pull anything, and hit him, Isaac would call for security.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:41 pm
Tim ignored him, but was patting Kat's cheek, it made a red mark. Luke pulled his hand away.
"Get away from her, your drunk." He said, pulling him away.
"Let me go! I want to see my baby.." Tim shouted.
"Isaac, call security please.." Luke said, pulling Tim to the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:32 pm
Isaac quickly stepped out into the hall, calling for a security guard who was walking down the hall.
"We've got a man in here, who's drunk, and he needs to get the hell out," Isaac told the security guard, who ran into the room.
He immediately pulled Tim away from the bed and out of Luke's hands.
Isaac watched as the guard put Tim on the ground, cuffing him.
"Who is this guy?" the security guard asked Luke.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 pm
Luke sat next to Kats bed.
"Its her dad," He said, looking out the window. He sighed, Tim was back to drinking, Another date with Johnny, Jack Daniels.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:17 pm
It'd be nearly a week since Kat's incident, and trip to the hospital. Her father, Tim, was on a two-week sentence for being drunk in the hospital, and assaulting Luke.
Isaac visited Kat everyday, and one of the days, even skipped school to be with her. He'd felt terrible about this all. He wished there was something more he could do for her, but whenever he asked, she'd reply, "Just being here is more than I could ask for."
Today Kat was coming home, but not back to school yet. The doctors said she wasn't stable enough. Isaac just wanted everything back the way it was..

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 pm
Kat lay in the uncomfortable hospital bed. There had been a steady flow of news reporters, but it thinned out. She was going home today; to Isaac's. She had no desire to go to Luke's, though its where she should go..
A new's report came on about the shooting. The shooter, Lee Ellis, had had a automatic pistol. They caught him, and he had shot Kat, a boy, Tyler Grant, and another boy, Justin Foley. They were all in the same hospital. Kat had gotten the worst of it, she had a concussion, two broken ribs, internal bleeding, and minor cuts and bruises.
It was 2:00 pm and Isaac should be here when school was out.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games